Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RobJordan

That's rich coming from a defender of sodomite marriage who has a history on this forum of begging other members to "suck [his] cock". laugh laugh laugh Talk about pot calling the kettle black!

It's a shame your ability to read isn't commensurate with your ability to suck COCK.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
Originally Posted by TBREW401
Laura Ingram said this morning--
Why doesn't the GOP fight against Obama and Hillary as hard as they do against Trump?

finally , someone that gets it.

Because they prefer Hillary and Obama to Trump.

You'd have to be a blind retard to not see it at this point.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
Originally Posted by TBREW401
Laura Ingram said this morning--
Why doesn't the GOP fight against Obama and Hillary as hard as they do against Trump?

finally , someone that gets it.

Because they prefer Hillary and Obama to Trump.

You'd have to be a blind retard to not see it at this point.

Travis

Correct. It has been "Bush or Bust", since day one. The establishment is in crisis management mode now trying to shift resources to Rubio.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Someone please tell me that they didn't see this coming the moment the GOP implored Trump to sign that oath of allegiance and say he'd not go third party. This was in the plans the whole time. They do NOT want him in there and they waited until it became overly apparent that he has a strong likelihood of becoming the nominee.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
In defense of the GOP, any of the legitimate candidates going third party guaranties Hillary the White House again.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
What I've gathered from this thread is that whichever Republican candidate is nominated, it's just proof the fix has been in for Hillary since the beginning.

Hillary doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell at being the next POTUS....
I believe this thread proves otherwise.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by ltppowell
In defense of the GOP, any of the legitimate candidates going third party guaranties Hillary the White House again.

So, it would behoove them to not be stupid and pull some behind the scenes coup to boot the peoples choice. The only reason they let him stay this long is they thought he'd implode by now.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
What I've gathered from this thread is that whichever Republican candidate is nominated, it's just proof the fix has been in for Hillary since the beginning.

Hillary doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell at being the next POTUS....
I believe this thread proves otherwise.

Only the election will prove otherwise...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
GMAFB Rob. I mean really? You think that predetermined candidates chosen by a select few versus the people choosing their candidate is closer to your "free market capitalism" non Marxist utopia?

The founding fathers would flog you. So anyone that supports a non politician like Trump is a nazi Marxist?

Have you not figured out that Jordan is a f a g?

Clark

That's rich coming from a defender of sodomite marriage who has a history on this forum of begging other members to "suck [his] cock". laugh laugh laugh Talk about pot calling the kettle black!

Aces: Just who are the pre-determined candidates? Does the fact that Bill and Hillary encouraged Trump to run not suggest that perhaps he is a "pre-determined" candidate, their "stalking horse"? I swear, for an ostensible conservative forum, there are an awful lot of folks here who hate the Republican party far, far more than the Demonrat party. If Trump continues on his present path, he will hand this election to Hillary because morons of the ilk who inhabit this board (not all---but many) will fail to see that he cannot beat Hillary in the general election.

BTW, "Nazi-Marxist" is an oxymoron. Try "neo-Marxist" next time wink grin and are you really that ignorant of the affinity between populism and Marxism?

Jordan

Damn, Flave. I think you struck a root canal or sumpin.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
They are scared of Trump.
They cannot buy him, they cannot control him and they just don't get it that people are tired of the SOS.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Rye77

So, it would behoove them to not be stupid and pull some behind the scenes coup to boot the peoples choice. The only reason they let him stay this long is they thought he'd implode by now.

If he's the people's choice, why would he need to threaten to run third party?

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Because the peoples choice isn't necessarily that of those in power. If they can't control him, they don't want him.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Damn, Flave. I think you struck a root canal or sumpin.

F a g s hate being called f a g s.

Dave

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If the GOP pushes this too far and try to ostracize Trump and undermine what the polls have been telling them for months then they truly are more stupid than I could have imagined.

Win the battle, lose the war.

Fuggin idiots.

*Master of random precision*
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by twofish
If the GOP pushes this too far and try to ostracize Trump and undermine what the polls have been telling them for months then they truly are more stupid than I could have imagined.

Fuggin idiots.

Would you say the same thing if Carson threatened to run third party because the other candidates are being mean to him?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Fuggin idiots.

The leadership of the GOP would rather have Hillary than Trump.

Just as they preferred Obama to Ron Paul. The neocons knew that they could control Obama and they did. In fact, William Kristol referred to Obama as a "born again neocon".

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Fuggin idiots.

Would you say the same thing if Carson threatened to run third party because the other candidates are being mean to him?

Yes I would. If they are so in love with their establishment candidate(s) that they will sacrifice the election and ignore the overwhelming will of the masses (see polls) just to eliminate someone other than their "chosen one".

Again,

Fuggin idiots...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Fuggin idiots.

The leadership of the GOP would rather have Hillary than Trump.

Just as they preferred Obama to Ron Paul. The neocons knew that they could control Obama and they did. In fact, William Kristol referred to Obama as a "born again neocon".

You may be right but I sure hope you are wrong.

twofish

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hillary has too much baggage even for the democrats.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Okay, I'm with you. Maybe all of the top tier should go third party.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

251 members (308xray, 2ndwind, 30Gibbs, 338Rules, 257_X_50, 31 invisible), 2,150 guests, and 1,137 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,863
Posts18,478,602
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.