Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
"To close to the Clintons"

I like what Trump says but I don't believe a word of it....

“Seriously?” I’ve never known Trump to say something that’s not accurate, says top Trump advisor

The way it works is known as a feedback circular logic loop:
Trump claims A
Trump supporters agree with A
Trump claims A has now been proven.
TALLY HO and AWAY WE GO!

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

“Seriously?” I’ve never known Trump to say something that’s not accurate, says top Trump advisor

Trump claims A
TALLY HO and AWAY WE GO!

Don't worry. Ol' Dog Face Fiorina is still in the race.

Laughin'...

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by deflave

Trump claims A
TALLY HO and AWAY WE GO!

Don't worry. Ol' Dog Face Fiorina is still in the race.

Laughin'...

Travis

So is Cruz...
11/30/15 Cruz: Trump won’t be GOP nominee

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
11/30/15 Cruz: Trump won’t be GOP nominee

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The real problem is that the people of this country are tired of the same Washington Bullchit of the professional Politicians and their empty promises. Trump isn't one of these professional liars and may be the answer to turning this country around from what destruction the Democrats have done in the last eight years. I'm willing to take a chance on him because we have nothing better running for the job.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by bea175
The real problem is that the people of this country are tired of the same Washington Bullchit of the professional Politicians and their empty promises. Trump isn't one of these professional liars and may be the answer to turning this country around from what destruction the Democrats have done in the last eight years. I'm willing to take a chance on him because we have nothing better running for the job.

AMEN!!

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Trump definitely isn't good at being a liar

smile

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by milespatton
My problem with Trump is twofold. He was a Democrat a lot longer than he has been a Republican and I am not sure the transformation is complete. And I do not trust him to do as he says. miles

He is a Republican because he knows in order to be elected you have to be either a Demonocrap or a Repubican.He is probably more middle of the road and better right now than anyone excepting Cruz who has a snowballs chance in hell of getting the nomination.Donald is a narcissist,but one that loves his Country.He is the only candidate besides Cruz that actually has a set of Balls.He aint going anywhere but to the Whitehouse.Blacks and legal Hispanics love him.He treats all his workers with dignity and the word gets around. grin

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Trump wont make a good President. You have to be a liar only interested in political welfare to be a president.

Trump also has the same idea pretty much as Putin when it comes to Isis. Take there Oil and slap the phuuck out of them. Bad Idea! Everyone knows spankings are against that law now.

I'm not sure why Trump has an issue with China. Maybe it's because every phuucking thing you buy off the shelf here in America says made in china. Something the very phuucking heart of this country has been against for 50 phuucking years.

Some say Trump is a Republican but used to be a Democrat.

I say Trump is running under the Republican nomination however Trump is neither of what each party represents today.

That's a very good thing

Shod

The 6.5 Swede, Before Gay Was Ok
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Slavek
Better question which would generate tiny list is what would make him a good president? Has he provided any substantive ideas how he intends to improve things instead of saying it's going to be great you will see?

Trump represents the angry underbelly of white America. He throws out grand ideas which lots of anger which feeds the underbelly but provides no details on how his ideas would be paid for or managed. The idea that he will build a wall that he will force Mexico to pay for is ludicrous!

I wish the GOP all of the luck in the world but Trump will place another Clinton in the WH and none of us want that.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Better question which would generate tiny list is what would make him a good president? Has he provided any substantive ideas how he intends to improve things instead of saying it's going to be great you will see?

Trump represents the angry underbelly of white America. He throws out grand ideas which lots of anger which feeds the underbelly but provides no details on how his ideas would be paid for or managed. The idea that he will build a wall that he will force Mexico to pay for is ludicrous!

I wish the GOP all of the luck in the world but Trump will place another Clinton in the WH and none of us want that.

No. Trump represents the silent majority (or plurality) of Americans who are tired of seeing the country being divided and given away for the past 50 years by both parties.
It always takes anger to effect change - especially when the status quo travels under the false veil of altruism.

Last edited by night_owl; 12/01/15.

abusus non tollit usum
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
With primaries just a couple of months away, Trump has yet to hire or work with any foreign policy experts and his knowledge of foreign affairs rivals that of your average college student.

So either:
1) he believes the Republican base doesn't care about foreign affairs
2) or he's so narcissistic that he thinks he can handle foreign affairs off the cuff
3) or he has no intention of ever winning the Presidency

If #3 (and the likelihood isn't low that he's only in this for the media attention to himself), the question then becomes is he going to endorse somebody like Cruz when he bows out or is he going to throw the election or run 3rd party to ensure a win for his buddy Hillary?

Time will tell, and nobody knows except Trump and maybe Billary.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BMT
The only guy with a chance and some governmental experience is Rubio (speaker of the Florida house).

His immigration bill damaged him, but he has serious foreign policy chops.

BMT

. Lol..Joe biden is what we got for a expert on foreign policy ...lol !!

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Calhoun
With primaries just a couple of months away, Trump has yet to hire or work with any foreign policy experts and his knowledge of foreign affairs rivals that of your average college student.

So either:
2) or he's so narcissistic that he thinks he can handle foreign affairs off the cuff

If #3 (and the likelihood isn't low that he's only in this for the media attention to himself), the question then becomes is he going to endorse somebody like Cruz when he bows out or is he going to throw the election or run 3rd party to ensure a win for his buddy Hillary?

Time will tell, and nobody knows except Trump and maybe Billary.

I don't see much upside for Trump to be running around the country busting his ass , leading in the polls for so many months and bow out or throw the election.

Whatever he could have gained from that far fetched idea, he could easily have just thrown $3m at Hillary and got the same access.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

So either:

#4 As a true leader he knows he didn't get where he is by knowing everything about every subject and plans to hire those that are Subject Matter Experts on these things and take their advice.

Travis

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by KFWA
I don't see much upside for Trump to be running around the country busting his ass , leading in the polls for so many months and bow out or throw the election.

Whatever he could have gained from that far fetched idea, he could easily have just thrown $3m at Hillary and got the same access.

You missed the earlier posts about him being a narcissist. After his reality shows, what better way to focus attention on himself than a POTUS run? And he can spend the rest of his life talking about how Americans love him better than anybody else and how that makes him the best person in the world.

It's all about Trump.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You missed the earlier posts about him being a narcissist. After his reality shows, what better way to focus attention on himself than a POTUS run? And he can spend the rest of his life talking about how Americans love him better than anybody else and how that makes him the best person in the world.

It's all about Trump.

This has to be the most overused word on this forum in 2015.

Dave

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by northwestalaska

You are correct, nwa, and Trump, presently, is the flip side of what got Obama elected,,,,twice.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

It's all about Trump.

Dave
So what's your thoughts on why he hasn't learned squat about foreign affairs? Do you think he's stupid enough to think that foreign business affairs is the same as national foreign policy affairs? That's one angle I hadn't thought of... that he's just plain stupid.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

It's all about Trump.

Well, he did used to refer to himself in the third person as "The Donald"...

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (12344mag, 02bfishn, 1234, 1lessdog, 163bc, 01Foreman400, 63 invisible), 2,457 guests, and 1,327 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,573
Posts18,491,918
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.