-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 93 of 175 1 2 91 92 93 94 95 174 175
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
In the interest of "thought out and orderly" procedure, you shouldn't really have any problem providing the DETAILS of Jack's 20 year old assault beef, than,...should you ?

If not , I'd be interested in hearing all about his monstrous transgression.

We're DAMNED sure going to be learning a lot more about Wood's "respect for the law".

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
In the interest of "thought out and orderly" procedure, you shouldn't really have any problem providing the DETAILS of Jack's 20 year old assault beef, than,...should you ?

If not , I'd be interested in hearing all about his monstrous transgression.

We're DAMNED sure going to be learning a lot more about Wood's "respect for the law".

GTC

Only that when his assault was mentioned, people pointed out that it had no bearing on his person, character, etc, because it happened long ago or wasn't directly affecting the situation and that it was just a tactic to portray Mr. Yantis in a bad light, true or not.

However, its OK then to use the officer's prior history to portray his character?

I understand that he is the public employee here, and held to a greater level of scrutiny by some, but as far as I'm concerned, let it all factor in, or none, but one shouldn't complain about sugar, while they are spooning honey.

If people want to show that the officer had character problems than one should be no less aggrieved that attempts to show that other person may have had issues as well. I understand he is dead now, but he was certainly "himself" before the event.

I think the average juror can draw their own conclusion between a 20 year old assault and a 4 year old game violation, along with other consideration, in order to come to a conclusion on someone's character.

In that light, I don't understand why people want to be one sided in their consideration unless they are agenda driven as opposed to justice driven.

I'm amazed that my faith in due process and the justice system labels me as nauseating by some.

Last edited by RWE; 12/01/15.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Look's like RWE's not responding,...

Dutch, ...Could you illuminate ?

Greg

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Interesting account from a Council resident.Sounds like the Hatfields and McCoys.This applies to the other deputy,Cody.

Got that? The county commissioners hired a son-in-law to be a deputy, then housed him, and financed him. He had relatives all over this area, and felt invincible. He wandered around this neighborhood being a dick to his neighbors, and now he is being shielded from justice because if he goes down, our commissioners and Sheriff’s department is all going down with him.

Here is the article.

Article from Copblock

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by logcutter
Interesting account from a Council resident.Sounds like the Hatfields and McCoys.This applies to the other deputy,Cody.

Got that? The county commissioners hired a son-in-law to be a deputy, then housed him, and financed him. He had relatives all over this area, and felt invincible. He wandered around this neighborhood being a dick to his neighbors, and now he is being shielded from justice because if he goes down, our commissioners and Sheriff’s department is all going down with him.

Here is the article.

Article from Copblock

Are you insinuating there is some sort of corruption here? Say it isn't so! Is it even possible that a cop did something wrong?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....!!!!!!!

LOL
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I had RWE pegged as a POS early on in this thread and watching her show her fat as.s as this progresses isn't surprising. There will be more of the crying and whining from her and her ilk but it appears the "assumptions" by the non cop suck ups were spot on accurate. As usual the cops took the wrong side of the law again.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RWE
Only that when his assault was mentioned, people pointed out that it had no bearing on his person, character, etc, because it happened long ago or wasn't directly affecting the situation and that it was just a tactic to portray Mr. Yantis in a bad light, true or not.

However, its OK then to use the officer's prior history to portray his character?

Recent history has more bearing than decades old history.

But you are right, both should be able to be discussed.

In my opinion, though, without context of what the assault was about there's nothing to discuss. Assault can be almost anything. Did he physically attack a neighbor over a livestock dispute? That would be very pertinent. But did he instead deck somebody at a bar who called his wife a whore? That'd make it totally irrelevant.

However, an officer of the law who is poaching and leaving carcasses lie very recently implies a LOT of bad things about the character of that officer.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by logcutter

Here is the article.

Article from Copblock

I'd love to see some vigilante justice done for the cold blooded murder. I have zero faith that justice will be done otherwise.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Calhoun
However, an officer of the law who is poaching and leaving carcasses lie very recently implies a LOT of bad things about the character of that officer.

^^^THIS, right here.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I had RWE pegged as a POS early on in this thread and watching her show her fat as.s as this progresses isn't surprising. There will be more of the crying and whining from her and her ilk but it appears the "assumptions" by the non cop suck ups were spot on accurate. As usual the cops took the wrong side of the law again.

I'll give you the same dare as Dutch.

Show me where I have exonerated the cops in lieu of advocating due process and justice.

Seriously. All I want is an airtight execution of justice.

POS.

oh, nevermind:

I'd love to see some vigilante justice done for the cold blooded murder. I have zero faith that justice will be done otherwise.

have at it slim. Get you some justice...

Last edited by RWE; 12/01/15.
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

^^^THIS, right here.

Not for a lot of the cops or their groupies on here. Hell there are plenty of them on this thread that would no doubt love to have a couple more crazy buddies like these 2 douche bags.

Amazing how hard it is for cops to read sign....correctly!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

^^^THIS, right here.

Not for a lot of the cops or their groupies on here. Hell there are plenty of them on this thread that would no doubt love to have a couple more crazy buddies like these 2 douche bags.

Amazing how hard it is for cops to read sign....correctly!

Amazing how hard it is for you to read.

I said let it ride, but let it all ride. And let the jury decide.

But what should it matter to you, as justice won't be done in the system anyway, according to you.

Unless you mean that the recent prior criminal events are good enough to justify a lynch mob, then get your rope and get to it.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Fu.ck you RWE. You've shown your bias, your as.s and your stupidity.

You and your groupies would be smart to STFU...knowing your stupidity and inability to do so my money is on you continuing to show how silly you girls are.

Congrats?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Looking at this analytically as, quite honestly, I have zero dog in this fight....both "sides" are showing "bias as.s, and stupidity".

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
pal Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RWE
...BTW, I'm not a cop.

LE groupie.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You and your groupies would be smart to STFU...

Is this a threat?

Just curious.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Consider this: Sheriff Zollman works within his budget ($15/hr) to hire deputies. He's not getting the cream-of-the-crop as far as applicants go. In fact, he has to eventually hire somebody to fill a vacancy. If Brian "I'm a sniper!!" Wood was the best he could find to hire, just think of all of the applicants that he Did Not hire, now that's a scary thought.

P.S. I see no need for name-calling, I don't live in Adams County and most (all?) of the 24hourcampfire posters don't live there, either. It's for the residents of Adams County to deal with, they elected Ryan Zollman to be sheriff and they can remove him if his sins are that egregious.

Last edited by gonehuntin; 12/01/15.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
George---You are correct in that some of us are biased against cops beating old people, getting fired, getting rehired by another agency after committing more crimes and then killing an innocent man.

I offer no apologies for expecting better.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
George---You are correct in that some of us are biased against cops beating old people, getting fired, getting rehired by another agency after committing more crimes and then killing an innocent man.

I offer no apologies for expecting better.

Somehow, by me expecting that someone accused of this should be tried in a court of law, to the most prudent extent possible, than sentenced accordingly if found guilty, I am somehow a suck up and all sorts of foulness?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Consider this: Sheriff Zollman works within his budget ($15/hr) to hire deputies. He's not getting the cream-of-the-crop as far as applicants go. In fact, he has to eventually hire somebody to fill a vacancy. If Brian "I'm a sniper!!" Wood was the best he could find to hire, just think of all of the applicants that he Did Not hire, now that's a scary thought.

Looking at the Adams co sheriffs office pay scale the deputies make more than 15/hr. The base salary for entry level deputies was $36,000 I believe. In any case they have enough money to buy a "sniper rifle" and night force scope....

I guess a cop can only not murder people or break laws if they are paid more.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 93 of 175 1 2 91 92 93 94 95 174 175

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (1234, 219 Wasp, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 01Foreman400, 57 invisible), 2,441 guests, and 1,185 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,457
Posts18,489,764
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.