-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 94 of 175 1 2 92 93 94 95 96 174 175
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
We find out anything about what happened yet?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Only that the lynch mob apparently takes over a month to saddle their horses.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Would it make a difference if we had Pat?

Stupidity is expensive
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Consider this: Sheriff Zollman works within his budget ($15/hr) to hire deputies. He's not getting the cream-of-the-crop as far as applicants go. In fact, he has to eventually hire somebody to fill a vacancy. If Brian "I'm a sniper!!" Wood was the best he could find to hire, just think of all of the applicants that he Did Not hire, now that's a scary thought.

Looking at the Adams co sheriffs office pay scale the deputies make more than 15/hr. The base salary for entry level deputies was $36,000 I believe. In any case they have enough money to buy a "sniper rifle" and night force scope....

I guess a cop can only not murder people or break laws if they are paid more.

My error, I thought that I had read previously that the pay was on the low end blush

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Anyone who needed these latest revelations about the Deputy's criminal record to determine that he was at fault in the death of Mr. Yantis was cutting him a lot more slack than he deserved.

We have a wide open Sheriff's election next year since the incumbent is not running for re election [rumor has it he may be indicted soon] and I promise you that the quality and quantity of deputies is going to be a question ALL the candidates will have to answer.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Snake River Marksman

Not for the cops it wouldn't. They'll continue to run down the reputation of a murdered rancher and make excuses for their brother in blue. But you already knew that didn't you snake?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Gonhuntin--The cops here want you to believe that low pay is justification for murder and other crimes.

It's not.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Snake River Marksman

Not for the cops it wouldn't. They'll continue to run down the reputation of a murdered rancher and make excuses for their brother in blue. But you already knew that didn't you snake?

Quotes please.....I can't recall doi g either.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You're gonna feel guilty when that dood shoots up a daycare or something.

IC B3

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead

To busy smoking the rope, I suspect.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Somehow, by me expecting that someone accused of this should be tried in a court of law, to the most prudent extent possible, than sentenced accordingly if found guilty, I am somehow a suck up and all sorts of foulness?"

That sounds very "statesmanlike" -or politically correct, put another way - except that it seldom works out that way when cops kill people.

The County will write a big check to the family of Mr. Yantis, and these two thug cops will never have to answer for their crimes.

I think you know that.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RWE
George---You are correct in that some of us are biased against cops beating old people, getting fired, getting rehired by another agency after committing more crimes and then killing an innocent man.

I offer no apologies for expecting better.

Somehow, by me expecting that someone accused of this should be tried in a court of law, to the most prudent extent possible, than sentenced accordingly if found guilty, I am somehow a suck up and all sorts of foulness?
Has this deputy been indicted or anything? I mean, is he going to be tried?

Basically a bunch of people here have been telling those who think the LEO's wrongfully killed Yantis to stfu since the thread appeared, but you feel threatened because Aces was more blunt about it? Plus, you just called Aces or somebody a POS didn't you? Then you're offended?

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by RWE
George---You are correct in that some of us are biased against cops beating old people, getting fired, getting rehired by another agency after committing more crimes and then killing an innocent man.

Somehow, by me expecting that someone accused of this should be tried in a court of law, to the most prudent extent possible, than sentenced accordingly if found guilty, I am somehow a suck up and all sorts of foulness?

Basically a bunch of people here have been telling those who think the LEO's wrongfully killed Yantis to stfu since the thread appeared, but you feel threatened because Aces was more blunt about it? Plus, you just called Aces or somebody a POS didn't you? Then you're offended?

Not offended.

Just trying to figure out the rules.

He called me a POS, I called him one.

Just trying to determine if its because of my faith in the criminal justice system that I am a POS, that's all.

Go play with your Pedersoli and watch for ice on the roads.

OK that was uncalled for. Figured you deserve an honest answer.

Last edited by RWE; 12/01/15.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by logcutter
Some more info on Brian Wood after McCall PD got rid of him..

According to POST, McCall police terminated Wood’s employment on Nov. 30, 2011. The McCall city clerk would not tell the Statesman whether Wood’s departure was involuntary, citing personnel privacy.

Nineteen months later, on June 27, 2013, Wood joined the Sheriff’s Office in neighboring Adams County as a part-time marine deputy. He became a full-time deputy that Sept. 20.

According to Idaho’s court records repository, Wood pleaded guilty in 2011 to two violations of Idaho Fish and Game regulations: unlawfully possessing wildlife and having no game-hunting tag. He paid $715 in fines and received a withheld judgment in 2013, which means he satisfied the terms of his sentence and no conviction was entered into his record.

Wood had four traffic infractions between 2001 and 2005, including two speeding tickets, a lack of registration and reckless driving, which was reduced to failure to obey highway lane markings.

He is married.

Seems Mr. Wood is no stranger to coloring outside the lines.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
You're a POS not because of your faith in the criminal justice system (that just proves you're a fu.cking idiot, or a democrat) but because of your responses to the murder of a man that was requested to be on scene. You're a POS because instead of empathy for him and his family you'd prefer to ignore the criminals actions because of uniform and blame the victim. You're a POS because you continue to hold fast ideas that have been proven false but your ego doesn't allow admission of your falsely held notions.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by RWE

Not offended.

Just trying to determine if its because of my faith in the criminal justice system that I am a POS, that's all.

The roads are fine today. How many times do you have to be informed that I no longer own a Pedersoli or are you just posting disinformation for its own sake or fun? The pic is of a Shiloh Sharps. I probably have some pics of the Pedersoli(s) I used to own if you're interested. I also don't "play" with guns and haven't since I had toys as a kid. This is yet another example of why you earned being called "son". But hey, maybe you're 80 but still surveying, wishing you were still in LE, wishing you had the money for a Pedersoli and playing with guns, in which case, I apologize for calling you son, grandpa.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by RWE

Not offended.

OK that was uncalled for. Figured you deserve an honest answer.

LOL! IDGAF what you think of me being fat, are somehow offended that I didn't recommend a Pedersoli over a Shiloh or don't like my choice in hats. You and some others on here think it's cute to spread misinformation about people and then gig others for "trolling". I guess some like to stick to what they do best.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Steelhead

It took a month for the public to ferret out information that should have been made public by a number of authorities within one news cycle.

A lynch mob may be what it takes to break that thin blue line. When the pressure from the people becomes high enough that the brothers in blue will throw one of their own under the bus to save their own sorry skin.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RWE

How much faith in the criminal justice system did you have after OJ Simpson's acquittal in his criminal trial for Nicole Brown's murder?

Page 94 of 175 1 2 92 93 94 95 96 174 175

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

528 members (1Longbow, 10Glocks, 160user, 1936M71, 007FJ, 1badf350, 62 invisible), 2,415 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,444
Posts18,489,527
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.