Page 98 of 175 1 2 96 97 98 99 100 174 175
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by BarryC

Did you hear any deescalation employed by the paid police professional? Maybe something like this "Mr. Smith, I am a little bit worried about the traffic here, so could you help me keep things safe by waiting in your car please sir?"

What would have been proper procedure in that case? Wood did say that it was for his safety. Not trying to be a smart ass, I'd just like to know and not necessarily from you Paul.

Looks like they were pulled over in a parking lot.

IMO, when a cop asks you to get back in the car, you get back in the car.

I spent 20 years in federal LE and some time as a reserve deputy as well. I developed a reputation of being very good at gaining verbal compliance. Here's why. I didn't always expect blind obedience. I was humble enough to accept that my fellow countryman, a freeman, would sometimes want to question authority. In fact I kinda expected it from a fellow American. In many situations (the subject traffic stop included) the tactical situation allows a little soft handing and deescalation. You know, a little Andy Griffith. Consequently, he was my professional role model. If cops aren't willing to entertain a little passive questioning of their authority, they are in the wrong position and out of touch with the patriotic spirit of this country.

Excellent post. Great to know there are still some out there like you, rather than just the ones here on the fire with the " you shall suck my dick, and suck it NOW " attitude.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
there are more here on the fire that are the same, Pat is one of them.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The guy was "JUST" Coast Guard....... at least that's implied by one member here.

You gotta be a Sheriff's Deputy or City Cop to have any clout in the CCC.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by stxhunter
there are more here on the fire that are the same, Pat is one of them.

I wish they were more outspoken in support of U.S. citizens rights and the LIMITED role of LE!

LOL
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I spent 20 years in federal LE and some time as a reserve deputy as well. I developed a reputation of being very good at gaining verbal compliance. Here's why. I didn't always expect blind obedience. I was humble enough to accept that my fellow countryman, a freeman, would sometimes want to question authority. In fact I kinda expected it from a fellow American. In many situations (the subject traffic stop included) the tactical situation allows a little soft handing and deescalation. You know, a little Andy Griffith. Consequently, he was my professional role model. If cops aren't willing to entertain a little passive questioning of their authority, they are in the wrong position and out of touch with the patriotic spirit of this country.

You sucked your own ass so well, you inspired others to join in!

Impressive!

Clark

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
hell if he was a jack boot thug i'd of been locked up the first time i met him.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave

You sucked your own ass so well, you inspired others to join in!

Impressive!

Clark

One day your smartass mouth may get your head stove in.

LOL
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Fireball2

One day your smartass mouth may get your head stove in.

I would hate to be punched.

I had a good friend tell me that it hurts awful.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What is the CCC?

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
This thread's getting as long as the 223AI, you all should start posting some tits, preferably big ones..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by MadMooner
What is the CCC?

It's an acronym that indicates rape.

COCK!COCK!COCK!

Dave

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Well after watching that dash cam video.. now I know why the paid a 14,000 dollar settlement
Why?

Isn't it obvious?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Actually, most of the times I was arrested were in Ar.,Ms.,La., and Tx.

I only had one in Idaho, just N W of Rigby.

Bartenders are pretty much the same everywhere.

Except South Louisiana.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I wasn't aware that Feds do traffic stops but hey...it's your story...tell it any way you want to...

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
What's even more outrageous is the knowledge that the two deputies will likely suffer no harmful consequences for their actions.

Yup..The sheriffs announcement that he is ready to put them both back to work insinuates he has knowledge of just that, from the ISP investigation.

Like most everyone else in Idaho/Adams and Valley county,the sheriff felt it necessary to announce he sleeps with a pistol by his head board and a shotgun close by.REALLY...I just wonder where he keeps his bullet..

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

I wasn't aware that Feds do traffic stops but hey...it's your story...tell it any way you want to...

Hey, that's a good point.

What federal LE entity does police work? Help us out, Andy.

Dave

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Dave

Yea....I don't know why that jumped out at me but it did.
Personally....if a federal cop pulled me over for speeding I'd be prone to tell him to GFY....

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Dave

He states he was a reserve deputy, both of you are such smart asses, you're really dumb asses.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Yea....I don't know why that jumped out at me but it did.
Personally....if a federal cop pulled me over for speeding I'd be prone to tell him to GFY....

Not me.

After Fireball's stern warning, I am going to stop being a smart ass.

Dave

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by mirage243

He states he was a reserve deputy, both of you are such smart asses, you're really dumb asses.

I didn't catch that.

Those reserve deputies really get after it.

My apologies.

Dave

Page 98 of 175 1 2 96 97 98 99 100 174 175

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 21, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 68 invisible), 2,428 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,447
Posts18,489,641
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.