-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 105 of 175 1 2 103 104 105 106 107 174 175
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The majority of the cop/cop supporters on this thread, and other like threads, have one thing in common....... anyone who disagrees with them is deemed an idiot. Many of them attempt to bolster that assessment by outright slander.

That is straight out of the Liberal playbook.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by curdog4570
The majority of the cop/cop supporters on this thread, and other like threads, have one thing in common....... anyone who disagrees with them is deemed an idiot. Many of them attempt to bolster that assessment by outright slander.

So is giving a specific name or label to a group you are at odds with.

Like "CCC"

it's why I stopped calling you collectively "the ilk" as opposed to making discussions more focused.

It's likely a whole lot of tactics outside Roberts Rules of order have transpired in the last 200+ pages of this fact finding mission.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Wrong...the guy didn't win a lawsuit. He accepted a settlement, a very, very low one. Which tells me that it was cheaper to pay him, than for the city to spend money on lawyers to win the lawsuit.

But hey....keep tryin
Why was Wood let go then? Isn't that an admission of guilt? Also non-defense of the lawsuit makes the city appear guilty.

IIRC he resigned, wasn't fired

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by RWE
Anybody that thinks something like that doesn't brand you as guilty to the general public, is either a [bleep] liar or an idiot.

What do we call anybody that exploits the ignorance of the public in this regard or allows it to fester rather than at least trying to explain possibilities to the contrary?

Originally Posted by RWE
but the public always sees it as some sort of admission of guilt.

Hence my low-information comment.

Probably the same type of people that form virtual lynch mobs.
Probably the same type of people who lie about [bleep] on the internet and then turn around and try to act holier than thou. Kind of like people who said and keep saying Hawkeye got kicked out of the police academy. IOW, liars.

Hawk was in the police academy?
Thanks for proving my point.

Sugar spike from the 6 dozen Doughnuts you had this morning?

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Here is a condensed version of that "playbook" for those who want to identify who, is using what, from it.
___

Always remember the first rule of power tactics: Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have.
The second rule is: Never go outside the experience of your people.

…The third rule is: Wherever possible go outside the experience of the enemy. Here you want to cause confusion, fear, and retreat.

…the fourth rule is: Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules.

…the fourth rule carries within it the fifth rule: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.

…the sixth rule is: A good tactic is one that your people enjoy.

…the seventh rule is: A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.

…the eighth rule: Keep the pressure on.

…the ninth rule: The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.

The tenth rule: The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.

…The eleventh rule is: If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside.

…The twelfth rule: The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.

…The thirteenth rule: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B2

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

How the [bleep] does a man have 5 ex-wives? Somewhere along the way you gotta say 'He, maybe the problem is me' dontcha?

Definition of an idiot, doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"CCC" is much easier to type than "Campfire Cop Contingent". There is nothing inherently derogatory in the term.

It just describes those members who seem to be compelled to make posts in defense of cops who have committed acts other members have deemed "indefensible".

We have a lot of cop/members who don't belong to the CCC. Their personal integrity, as far as the forum, outweighs any sense of "loyalty" to other cops.

And we have lots of members of the CCC who aren't cops.They are a mystery.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

Wrong again,keep trying.

Idaho POST records show that he was terminated from that job on Nov. 30, 2011.

Horatio laugh

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by logcutter

Wrong again,keep trying.

Idaho POST records show that he was terminated from that job on Nov. 30, 2011.

Horatio laugh

Fair enough

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by logcutter
Update..Now the sheriff is having second thoughts about bringing the deputies back after a backlash of negative comments after releasing there names.(Good)

"I've had long conversations with both of them, discussing that exact thing whether they feel like this is the best place for them to continue their careers," said Zollman.

I hope they start their new careers at the Idaho State Pen

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"CCC" is much easier to type than "Campfire Cop Contingent". There is nothing inherently derogatory in the term.

It just describes those members who seem to be compelled to make posts in defense of cops who have committed acts other members have deemed "indefensible".

We have a lot of cop/members who don't belong to the CCC. Their personal integrity, as far as the forum, outweighs any sense of "loyalty" to other cops.

LOL.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
It was just reported that ISP is wrapping up there investigation and should have there report in the next couple weeks.

Also...

Questions have also been raised about the firearm used in the Nov. 1 shooting in Adams County. Sheriff Zollman has confirmed one of the firearms used by deputies Wood and Roland was an AR-15.

That's actually pretty quick for an ISP investigation.

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
This incident has been a daily front page news story here in Idaho since the day after it happened.

Very little actual information has been released by law enforcement.

The family of the dead rancher has had a lot to say. Both directly and through their lawyer.

It'll probably end up being Idaho's biggest news story of the decade.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by DINK

DINK is probably the only cop/member who really is as stupid as he appears on this forum.

I guess I am just doing things wrong.

Still married to my first wife, my kids all talk to me and I didn't live the best years of my life in a bottle.

I got to try harder to be smarter....

Dink

Cur dog,

Can you say the same?

Dink

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[quote=logcutter]It was just reported that ISP is wrapping up there investigation and should have there report in the next couple weeks.

Also...

Questions have also been raised about the firearm used in the Nov. 1 shooting in Adams County. Sheriff Zollman has confirmed one of the firearms used by deputies Wood and Roland was an AR-15.

That's actually pretty quick for an ISP investigation. [/quot

I want to know how many bullets were in the bull esp from the AR,could set the stage for over exuberant gun activity and total waste of meat and was it Wood on the trigger end????????????????????????????

norm

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

DINK is probably the only cop/member who really is as stupid as he appears on this forum.

Still married to my first wife, my kids all talk to me and I didn't live the best years of my life in a bottle.

Dink

Cur dog,

Can you say the same?

Dink

That's quite an accomplishment, Dink.

For the record, my kids have always remained close to me. All my ex-wives like me, still.

And I'm living the best years of my life right now.

See, I used to be a drunk. But I got sober.

You're stuck with being stupid the rest of your life.

Now leave me the hell alone.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Dink

Cur dog,

Can you say the same?

Dink
Gene does not drink, ya'll need to stop throwing that out there,

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

Dink

Cur dog,

Can you say the same?

Dink

That's quite an accomplishment, Dink.

For the record, my kids have always remained close to me. All my ex-wives like me, still.

And I'm living the best years of my life right now.

See, I used to be a drunk. But I got sober.

You're stuck with being stupid the rest of your life.

Now leave me the hell alone.

you post about me and now say to leave you alone.....LOL. One can not make stuff like this up.

Dink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jimy
Any one heard much about the next Chicago shooting tape that will be released in a couple weeks?

If the rumors are even close there will be fires.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving mayor (Rahm Emanuel). If he puts it down with brute force the media will carry his water precisely because he is a fellow traveler.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Alot has been said about Brian Wood but little on Cody Rowland but it is starting to come out..Working for 5 police departments in 15 years...

This is from someone who encountered him from the Parma PD.Seems they both like to rough up old people!!!!!!!

[Linked Image]

Page 105 of 175 1 2 103 104 105 106 107 174 175

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

519 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 160user, 1936M71, 007FJ, 63 invisible), 2,440 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,444
Posts18,489,584
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.