Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Maarty Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
People are arguing about what to do with the remains of the terrorists from the French attacks, people are screaming and crying about civilians being killed in Syria by bombs targeting ISIS, they conveniently forget the fact that ISIS is doing the age old muslim thing and using children as shields and deliberately putting children in the path of danger while attacking innocent women and children all over the world.
Meanwhile in the US the media and government are doing everything in their power to convince people that the California attackers were not radical muslims jihadis and are claiming it was everything from work place violence to post partum psychosis. Now in London another jihadi has attacked a random person in a tube station, slashing his throat and yelling that blood will be spilled for Syria.
My opinion is this... [bleep] the muslims, if they are not prepared to stand up and do something about these radicals in their midst then we will. If they're going to deliberately put innocent people at risk or deliberately target our women and children then they're making the rules and we will play to them. As for the remains of any Islamic terrorist feed them to the pigs and send the pig [bleep] to their family, don't bury them, don't send their bodies back to their families, all that is doing is allowing them to make monuments to their martyrs.
It's past time for our PC governments to admit muslims are the problem and the only solution is to fight fire with fire. You're muslim, fine, [bleep] off to some sandbox and stay there. You do that and keep the rest of your people there and you can fight amongst yourselves as much as you like. If you attack any western country or any civilized nation in any way then expect your sandbox to be destroyed and your people to be wiped out.
It's past time for people to stand up and slap the [bleep] out of the PC cry babies who are not prepared to accept that all muslims are complicit in the actions of the radicals and by following Islam and accepting the teachings of the quran they agree with the concepts of Jihad and muslim domination of the world, the destruction of anyone considered an Infidel and the furthering of sharia law.

The original international turd
GB1

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
well, ok.

but we damn sure as hell need to learn something from our loss in vietnam. what a debacle.

any enemy can be beaten, and beaten soundly, if we're willing to do it.
i'm afraid the drag-ass politicians don't want to engage. they're afraid to.

next thing they'll be drafting men & women to fight, and then still get their arses beaten.

our western culture don't know where they are, where they're from, or where they're headed next.

der muslims worship allah, and he ain't backing down.

Maarty Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
That's what I mean.
Do it once, do it right. Take the gloves off and get down and dirty, fight fire with fire until it is over.

ETA: If they want to attack our civilians and then hide amongst their own then we attack their civilians as well, destroy them. If they target any and all non muslims then we target any and all muslims. Deport anyone who is muslim or shows any sign of being/sympathising with muslims.

Last edited by maarty; 12/05/15.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
f-u-c-k a crusade, send a nuke. Paint a cross on it if it suits you.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Gus
well, ok.

but we damn sure as hell need to learn something from our loss in vietnam. what a debacle.

any enemy can be beaten, and beaten soundly, if we're willing to do it.
i'm afraid the drag-ass politicians don't want to engage. they're afraid to.

next thing they'll be drafting men & women to fight, and then still get their arses beaten.

our western culture don't know where they are, where they're from, or where they're headed next.

der muslims worship allah, and he ain't backing down.

We need to learn just as much from our victory in the Pacific. I imagine a modern Curtis Lemay could provide the Muslims sufficient incentive to control their own crazies that we wouldn't have to.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

Maarty Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Send a nuke where? London, Paris, San Bernadino?
The problem is they are here, among us and we need to fight them everywhere. Deport all we can and make sure they stay in their sandbox, then if they still want to play you can nuke them. Deport them, kill any who refuse to go and any who try to hide who and what they are. All muslims in every western country need to go one way or another.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by maarty
Send a nuke where? London, Paris, San Bernadino?
The problem is they are here, among us and we need to fight them everywhere. Deport all we can and make sure they stay in their sandbox, then if they still want to play you can nuke them. Deport them, kill any who refuse to go and any who try to hide who and what they are. All muslims in every western country need to go one way or another.

Concider yourself added to the Terroist Watch List and No Fly List.

Maarty Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Pfffffffft, they can only put you on each list once.I've been there for a long time now.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
as an analogy, as a metaphor, when one colony of fungi begins to compete against another colony of fungi, how does the competition work? in other words, what does it look like?

to extend the thinking, if a colony of ants becomes in conflict with another colony of ant's, what then?

and to go further, if my god and your god are in a pissing contest, which god should i support?

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Gus
as an analogy, as a metaphor, when one colony of fungi begins to compete against another colony of fungi, how does the competition work? in other words, what does it look like?

to extend the thinking, if a colony of ants becomes in conflict with another colony of ant's, what then?

and to go further, if my god and your god are in a pissing contest, which god should i support?

Gus, put a Go Pro in your refrigerator, they play it back as a time lapse.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

IC B3

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
my jenn=aire is not opened all that much, except as needed.

if i was'nt such a luddite, i'd sign on to the go-pro, and various other technologies.

drawing water out of a well with a rope and bucket seems to work pretty good.

a third=crusade you say? i thought there had already been several crusades, maybe even more than three, being technical?

ol Abraham seemed to have opened a hell of a can of worms, wouldn't you say?

and now here we are, doing and trying our best to make sense of it all.

at this point in the development of the world, is there still hope, or is it too late of a date to save it?

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Gus
at this point in the development of the world, is there still hope, or is it too late of a date to save it?

Gus,

At this point, there is more hope then every. And anyone who thinks otherwise does not understand history.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
we are all descendents of survivors. that part is pretty much a certainty.

even a military certainty.

i don't want to fight anyone. i'm a peace loving, hard working, tax-paying human assigned to the north american continent.

what i want to see is ldrshp. but, it's pretty difficult to see in the fog that surrounds me.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Wars are won by overwhelming force--- and DAMM the consequences!

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by TBREW401
Wars are won by overwhelming force--- and DAMM the consequences!

to the victors always goes the responsibility of writing the history of the events.

apparently the final chapter or two has yet to be written?

when cultures clash, ol hegel suggested the outcome would be quite different from each of the colliding cultures.

are we getting close?

Maarty Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Make it the FINAL Crusade and I vote for it!

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Gus
well, ok.

but we damn sure as hell need to learn something from our loss in vietnam.

We damn sure as hell didn't lose in Vietnam, we left shamefully. Your revisionist history doesn't change what happened and your characterization dishonors the ultimate sacrifice of almost 58,000 of our dead.

Just like we didn't lose in Iraq, we were betrayed by a seditious CinC.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty of give me death! P. Henry

Deus vult!

Rhodesians all now

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Every American life lost to Islamofacism is the fault of our homo muslim in the White House. He should be impeached and then sent to prison for treason. Until we clean out all the communist and muslim sympathizers brought in by this regime, there won't be a third or final crusade against the evil in our time. Satanic verses indeed.

FITNA the movie

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Wildcatter264
Originally Posted by Gus
well, ok.

but we damn sure as hell need to learn something from our loss in vietnam.

We damn sure as hell didn't lose in Vietnam, we left shamefully. Your revisionist history doesn't change what happened and your characterization dishonors the ultimate sacrifice of almost 58,000 of our dead.

Just like we didn't lose in Iraq, we were betrayed by a seditious CinC.

i can at least partially agree with what of you speak. my cousin, not me, built two terms of service in vietnam. he assures me the us military cold whoop ass, given the orders to do so.

i am not a revisionist. i speak truth to power in every opportunity. saigon was re-named ho chi minh city because we kicked the communist's arses. does that prety much sum it up? and now our tv's are mfg'd there and sold in walmart. i love it when a good plan comes together.

the war criminals johnson, mcnamara, and westmoreland, et al, need to be held accountable. that'll happen just after the europeans are held accountable for running off the indians.

folks, we are where we are. why don't we begin to face the truth. the truth is free for the taking, isn't it?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (222Sako, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 007FJ, 63 invisible), 1,764 guests, and 1,233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,122
Posts18,522,927
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.