Hop To
R
RJL53 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
Dear Mr Community Organizer, I mean,President Barrack Hussein Obama,
We, the tax payers and voters of these United States, would like to take this time to thank you for all you've done to fundamentally change the country as you said you would as in these great examples of your hope and change for America;
1. Thank you for giving our sworn enemy Iran the ability to finally build a nuclear weapon to wipe us and Israel off the map and finally put us out of our misery as they have promised.
2. Thank you for lifting Iran's sanctions and giving them billions to complete their Jihad.
3. Thank you for sending delegates to Kate Steinle's funeral like you did for your sons Michael Brown,Trevon Martin, and Freddie Gray.
4. Thank you for calling the Steinle family like you did for your sons, Michael, Trevon and Freddie.
5. Thank you for sending the DOJ to arrest and prosecute all the looters and rioters in Baltimore and Ferguson for robbing and destroying the city.
6. Thank you for calling the families of the 5 brave servicemen in Chattanooga,sending delegates to their funerals as well as saying it was a terrorist act instead of like FT Hood being work place violence.
7. Thank you for lowering the flag to half staff for their deaths immediately after the news.
8. Thank you for lighting up the White House on the 4th of July like you did in rainbow colors for your LGBT friends.
9. Thank you for standing up for us and reaffirming that ALL LIVES MATTER not just blacks.
10. Thank you for denouncing and defunding sanctuary cities hiding felon illegal aliens like the one that killed Ms Steinle and countless other legal American citizens.
11. Thank you for defunding Planned Parenthood for murdering America babies for their organs and selling them for a profit.
12. Thank you for getting climate change fixed and not using Air Force One for you,Michelle, the kids and relatives to fly all over the world weekly to go on vacations on our dime.
13. Thank you for helping SCOTUS to get gay marriage in all 50 states regardless of the voters will in each state that said NO to SSM and letting Congress pass it.
14. Thank you for Obama care so now I have to pay triple for my policy to go see a Dr. you choose for me.
15. Thank you for doubling the national debt to 19 trillion in only 7 short years.
16. Thank you for getting us out of Iraq and Afghanistan so ISIS could move in.
17. Thank you for putting over 50 million Americans on welfare and food stamps instead of jobs.
18. Thank you for not securing the border with Mexico so that millions more can come in and take our jobs,benefits,education and money.
19. Thank you for circumventing Congress and signing executive orders into law.
20. Thank you for keeping us safe and containing the JV team of ISIS.
21. Thank you for helping to free the marine jailed in Mexico on bogus gun charges
22. Thank you releasing the 5 worst terrorists in the world and trading for one POS treasonous,cowered,traitor.
23. Thank you for heading straight to the golf Hoodcourse literally 10 MINUTES after making your statement on the beheading of Foley.
24. Thank you for making the victim's families of the Fort Hood massacre have to fight your administration for YEARS to have their deaths declared in the line of service, rather than "workplace violence"
25. Thank you for moving heaven and earth to save the lives of our men in Benghazi
26. Thank you for shoving government healthcare down our throats even though it's destined to be a total disaster like all other massive bureaucracies every poll showed the majority knew it was a terrible idea2
27. Thanks for making the IRS such a trustworthy and impartial enforcement agency
28. Thanks for watching the backs of our men in blue.
29. Thanks Mr. "Arab Spring" for "not getting involved in internal matters" and keeping silent as Iran slaughtered protesters
30. Thanks for making Jimmy Carter look like George Washington.
31. Thanks for dragging out into the sunlight the "mainstream" media's objectivity
32. Thanks for so corrupting the Democrat party that it now puts forth the likes of Hillary Clinton as their best and brightest for president with no real challengers
33. Thanks for doing your SWORN duty to protect and secure our borders, especially in the light of the world-wide threat of terrorism.
34. Thank you for what will no doubt be the total rape of our civil liberties, national sovereignty and bank accounts at the "global warming" summit
Thanks for finishing off what little respect and trust most of us have for our government
35. And last but not least Thank you so much for dividing us into classes and races and setting us back 50 years.

GB1

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Your first line needs to read [bleep] Communist organizer.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The POS is an EXCELLENT president!...

For the minorities.

Minority race, gay, Muslim... He's got your back! And he gives them entitlements engineered to their specific minority group.

And he funds it with the money of conservatives.

He is not the president for We The People. Never has been.

He is the president of the minorities.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
That was a good post 53.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (06hunter59, 1badf350, 1lessdog, 1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 57 invisible), 2,695 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,952
Posts18,519,295
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.