Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rost495
I sure hate the day that I have to have a flippin POS facebook crap page to help defend our rights..

But you may be right, I may have to... I hate that day.

I hate facebook and social media.

It may be what saves us.

I am not posting every time I sneeze though.

I don't think facebook is going to change anyone's mind.

All it does for me is make clear that some people I know are full on liberal indoctrinated fools, and it just seems to raise my blood pressure.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Great point by GunReader. Get this video and other data out there on FB. Even if Suckerberg is a liberal, use his site to educate the public.
The public in general has no idea what a Form 4473 is, so they buy into "common sense" and "sensible" gun law debate.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C
Facebook is no different than having a telephone in this day and age. Just like there were women back in the day who spent their lives gossiping on the phone there are those that are junked right out on Facebook or other social media. It doesn't mean I have to be. I limit my FB "friends" and I am more in touch with old friends and relatives than ever before in my life. I have actually reconnected with a few old Navy buddies through FB. I belong to 2A groups, dog training groups and decoy carving groups, but I don't spend any hour a day on it.

Social media is a big part of how the liberals won the last presidential election. If we stick our heads in the sand with regard to its value we're lost.

Mathew 22: 37-39

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by MagMarc
If the press was actually legitimate they would hammer the lack of enforcement of current laws.
Seein' as how most if not all of the current gun laws are unconstitutional I sure the fugg don't think they aught to be enforced.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The feds have failed at their primary job, the protect America and Americans from all enemy's foreign and domestic. Instead they give sweetheart deals to big money special interests and then send the middle class the bills. I won't even get into the abortion of a government that Barak Obama and his band of losers are.

I'm glad to have the NRA on our side. It's not just about the 2nd Amendment, It's about the Constitution, our form of government and responsive congress and President who are responsible to the people. We have a government that has been sold down the river by a small group of hired hands in Washington DC. Even if you don't own a gun, Americans should recognize that the NRA is on our side.

(By the way rost495, welcome to the 21st century)

Thanks Wayne!!
kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by MagMarc
If the press was actually legitimate they would hammer the lack of enforcement of current laws.

once again Marc, you point out what so many miss. We long ago ceased to have a free press. What we have in America now, is an in house propaganda ministry for the liberals.

well said

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Thanks for sharing, will pass it on.

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I always thought Harlon Carter did a good job as NRA spokesman. But for decades now Wayne LaPierre has done an even better job. I'm glad he's on our side. If not for Wayne and the millions of fellow NRA members, our guns and gun rights would be long gone.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What he says makes a lot of sense. Implementing his ideas will be hugely expensive. You will need to build many prisons and hire law enforcement people along with many others.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well said Mr. Lapierre. Wife became a member today.

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
IC B3

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

525 members (1936M71, 1badf350, 1234, 10Glocks, 219 Wasp, 21, 56 invisible), 2,418 guests, and 1,191 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,436
Posts18,489,374
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.