-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 106 of 175 1 2 104 105 106 107 108 174 175
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Looks like the dirty laundry is starting to smell. How long until Sheriff Zollman is forced out by his constituents?

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
News Story:
No Officers charged in Idaho fatal shootings since 2000

http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/local/watchdog/article48289280.html

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by logcutter
Alot has been said about Brian Wood but little on Cody Rowland but it is starting to come out..Working for 5 police departments in 15 years...

This is from someone who encountered him from the Parma PD.Seems they both like to rough up old people!!!!!!!

[Linked Image]

Jayco, the Facebook sleuth! Get 'em!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by idahoguy101
News Story:

And these two won't be charged either....the fix is clearly in or the sheriff wouldn't be talking about putting them back to work...

Their civil liability (wrongful death lawsuit's) will be their demise though...and that includes the sheriff....the families lawyer ain't no joke....

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Care to make a wager, FieldGrade?

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I hope you're right friend but the fact that ID State Police investigating the shooting leaves me skeptical..you gotta admit...their reputation in these matters is less than stellar.....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
In cases I have seen like this, the FBI civil rights investigation will wait until the state level investigation is completed.

Then they will compare notes and evidence with state and federal prosecutors involved.

If the feds find civil rights violations, they will offer a deal for the state to prosecute on the state level. It leaves the state no choice but to file charges.

If the state declines to file charges if the feds feel charges are warranted, then the feds will file civil rights violation charges themselves. Most of the time, state's prosecutors will prefer to handle the prosecution, and exclude the feds.

The trick is getting the two levels of govt. to agree as to whether charges are warranted. If evidence is overwhelming, then they pretty much play ball like I described above.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
News Story:

And these two won't be charged either....the fix is clearly in or the sheriff wouldn't be talking about putting them back to work...

Their civil liability (wrongful death lawsuit's) will be their demise though...and that includes the sheriff....the families lawyer ain't no joke....

I was suprised when the Sheriff mentioned putting them back to work. It made me think there may be more to the incident than we are hearing from the family. Could be like FG mentioned, but I wouldn't think the sheriff would want them back unless he felt it was the right thing to do...but again, I'm thinking the way I would look at it, not the way he might be looking at it.

Still waiting to hear details from the officers.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh....you mean the same "Feds" that just gave Lois Learner a pass and can't seem to find anything wrong with Hilary sending out 1000 classified e-mails....or do you mean the "Justice" dept who's chief just promised to go hard against Muslim "hate speech" while turning a blind eye to BLO's chants to kill cops......sorry the Feds plus an already suspect law enforcement agency's combined efforts to investigate one of their own doesn't give a warm fuzzy feeling.....

A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
News Story:

Good, bad, or indifferent, I disregard whatever the Idaho Statesman reports. They're a bag of schitt. And yes, I've followed all the history of the various shootings over the years.

Bob
Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
I hope you're right friend but the fact that ID State Police investigating the shooting leaves me skeptical..you gotta admit...their reputation in these matters is less than stellar.....

Did you hear that the Federal Attorney for Idaho has a separate investigation?

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
News Story:

I was suprised when the Sheriff mentioned putting them back to work. It made me think there may be more to the incident than we are hearing from the family. Could be like FG mentioned, but I wouldn't think the sheriff would want them back unless he felt it was the right thing to do...but again, I'm thinking the way I would look at it, not the way he might be looking at it.

Still waiting to hear details from the officers.

The two Deputies haven't been charged yet. And if they are, they're still innocent until proven Guilty. We're getting ahead of ourselves

Last edited by idahoguy101; 12/06/15.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
True. The side we've heard sounds bad. Waiting to hear the other side.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Poor innocent victim in all this and people are being such meanies.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
It was reported on ktvb(Boise) that ISP is wrapping this up and will be handed over to the Idaho Attorney's office within the next two weeks and that was last week, so I assume for this guy to be speaking out publicly as he has,that it is a done deal now.

Coming soon to a theater near you!

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

I'd like to know what the text above what can be read says. Wonder if it was intentionally left out or just a mistake when the screenshot was taken.

Edited to add: I wasn't directing the "intentionally left out" part at 700LH. It can't been seen on the site linked.

Last edited by JCMCUBIC; 12/07/15.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Opps....well, it can be read if flipped through on the linked site.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
Opps....well, it can be read if flipped through on the linked site.

Friends,
The last five weeks have been the most trying of my life. I'd elaborate, but I've come to realize I don't need to because I'm not experiencing this alone, I'm not hurting alone. You have shown me that you love me, that you trust me, and that you are hurting with me.
It's pretty demoralizing to get several messages, calls, texts, and e-mails each day telling me I'm a murdering piece of _____, a baby killer, and everything in between. These people have no real clue what happened that night, but it still adds up to weigh a person down. That's why I'm so grateful for you.
YOU, my friends, have sent me so many messages and texts that I've had to upgrade my phone plan TWICE! Your messages, texts, e-mails, calls, and letters mean the world to me. That you would offer your support, your love, and your trust... I can't describe how much that helps! Every time I see something negative, I'm encouraged by one of you. A call, an invite to dinner, a prayer, a sliced up newspaper smile emoticon, a hug, an offer to help. Sometimes it's just an understanding look. Really, you have changed everything. Thank you!
MacKenzie, I never had to guess or wonder how you'd react, what you'd say, or what you'd think. Thank you! I'll say the rest in private smile emoticon
Cody, those who want to hate us always will, regardless of what the investigation shows. First, we were “Barney Fife rookies” and that was bad. When the opposite was proven true, we were evil for FBI sniper training or overseas service. No apology for being so completely wrong, just blind ignorant hatred. But isn't that the reason our profession exists? Law enforcement exists because there is a small percentage of people who aren't reasonable, who don't treat people fairly, who would rather harm innocent people than take the time to educate themselves, who hate good and glorify evil. I know what happened. You know what happened. Hopefully soon, the world will know what happened. In the mean time, know that MacKenzie and I are deeply grateful for you, for who you are, and for your actions.
We all learn in grade school that forming an opinion before hearing both sides is foolish (Proverbs 14:15, 18:13 and 18:17). This is constantly reinforced through personal experiences, as every person knows the pain of being lied about, and the frustration of watching people blindly believe those lies. To those who have expressed anger toward the people who are believing and repeating false information, remember that you, me, all of us, have done the same thing. It's so easy to hear one side and take it as fact, but it's stupid, and incredibly hurtful, so let's all resolve to never again do that to someone else!
There are other people and issues I'd like to address but right now I'm not allowed to.
Please pray for peace and healing for all the families affected by this. When you see an ugly comment, take an extra minute to pray for that person, or if you know them, reach out to them. Please don't correct them or argue with them. Just be there. Chances are, they are hurting and really need you.
With grateful love,
Brian

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Posse left yet?

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Page 106 of 175 1 2 104 105 106 107 108 174 175

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (160user, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 01Foreman400, 2003and2013, 63 invisible), 2,460 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,477
Posts18,489,961
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.