-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 22 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 21 22
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I love the semantics played by the guy that always Blitzes for COCK regarding "killing innocents." What a bunch of fugking morons.

Trump looks almost as annoyed by the collective limp dick'd stupidity displayed on that stage as I am. Almost.

Thanks, Carly. We appreciate you affirming once again that you're a lying, screeching, kghunt. That quote from Margaret Thatcher showed you at least have a chance in stand-up.

Speaking of comedy... Kasich provided me with some new material for the kids. It's called "A Penguin with Tourette Syndrome."

Did you guys know Kristy was a federal prosecutor? Because he was a federal prosecutor. Not sure if anybody caught that he was a federal prosecutor. But I'm pretty sure he was a federal prosecutor. And he prosecuted stuff at the federal level. When he was a federal prosecutor.

Cruz, calm the fugk down dude. You looked like an angry rat trying to gnaw at a Wolf's face.

I love Paul. He makes a lot of sense and is the only one that brought a pack of bitches to cheer every time he said anything. Will probably climb in the polls amongst blacks.

Can somebody please replace Ricky Ricardo's ears with two big D's? It'd make things a lot easier and would provide Obama with some better handles. What a homo.

Schitty debate overall. Ran way too long, questions had the journalistic integrity on par with my business integrity. (That's not good FYI.)

Clark

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Thanks, Carly. We appreciate you affirming once again that you're a lying, screeching, kghunt. That quote from Margaret Thatcher showed you at least have a chance in stand-up.

check this new one out for Carly.

The fact that she even participated in this debacle precludes her from any type of public funded position.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jwp475

BMT, it's "tho shall not murder" at least that is the correct translation of the original text. Later it was changed to "tho shall not kill" the two do not mean the same. If we followed "tho shall not kill" then we could not "kill" to protect ourselves.
"tho"? "Tho" is commonly an abbreviation for "though". I think the word you are looking for is "thou".

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Originally Posted by Pete E
Just curious, if Trump gets elected on a Republican ticket,
could he defy convention and appoint Clinton as his VP? or invite other Dems to join his administration?

Technically he could grab Hillary as a running mate, but she would never agree to that. He could fill his administration with democrats though.
Oh, she might. But then Trump could expect a fatal "accident".

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I've had a little time to digest the debate, and here's my take.

Rand Paul came back to his senses and quit playing games that he can't win.

Rubio is a lying little POS.

The guys from Ohio and New Jersey are grossly offensive.

It makes absolutely no difference what Trump says, or does. His fans are in love with the persona of the character he is playing.

When Carson speaks, it's time to go to the bathroom or get get a beer, even if he's saying something right.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Just curious, if Trump gets elected on a Republican ticket,
could he defy convention and appoint Clinton as his VP? or invite other Dems to join his administration?

Technically he could grab Hillary as a running mate, but she would never agree to that. He could fill his administration with democrats though.
Oh, she might. But then Trump could expect a fatal "accident".

If Trump was elected and nominated Hilary as his VP, what would happen if he stood down after say 2 years? Say due to "ill health"? Would Hilary become Pres or would there need to be another election?

Last edited by Pete E; 12/15/15.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Trump will never appoint Hillary as his VP.

The question is ludicrous.

C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
I like what Trump says, and a lot of what he says is right. We do need to halt people coming in from countries who are terrorist HQ's and from countries who have leaders that support terrorist organizations.

But there is something more here. We as a people have had to vote for the lesser of two evils for some time now. Until we have a really good third party candidate that could bust that up, not much will change.

We are back to where you have the Hildabeast leading the democrat side by a large margin and us Conservatives MUST be smart and put someone forth that can beat her. Poll after poll show that Trump can't do it, Carson can barely do it and Rubio can do it.

I think at this point and I hate to say this, a Rubio/Cruz or Rubio/Fiorina ticket is probably the best way we don't have Obama 3.0 aka the Hildabeast and slick willie back in the oral office again...

I would love to see Fiorina debate Hillary directly, she would absolutely destroy her.

If you nominate Bush, not much will change, Christie would be devastitating to gun owners and he would keep Obamacare, Rand Paul whom I really like to see as Pres would probably be better served as Fed Reserve chair or some other auditory function within the Federal government...the rest well.......

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by BMT

It is wrong to kill

It is right to defend life

Killing a combatant is acceptable in the face of Jihad

Killing a combatant's Mom to terrorize the combatant is wrong

Killing his mom because she houses a bomb making factory in her kitchen is fine, however. She is a combatant

BHO says "we are better than them because talk it out"

This is wrong too--BHO fails to defend innocent life when actual threats arise.

This is why he is despised on a worldwide basis.

Finally!--BMT you got it right.

Trump has explained it several times. Family members in the USA that have knowledge will be charged, family members who have knowledge elsewhere will be treated as enemy combatants--and killed with the rest of the terrorists.

As I said before, when the "good" Muslims begin to stand up and denounce radical Islam, and assist authorities in stopping this crap, then they will have my sympathy.......but until then.......

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by contendershooter
I like what Trump says, and a lot of what he says is right. We do need to halt people coming in from countries who are terrorist HQ's and from countries who have leaders that support terrorist organizations.

But there is something more here. We as a people have had to vote for the lesser of two evils for some time now. Until we have a really good third party candidate that could bust that up, not much will change.

We are back to where you have the Hildabeast leading the democrat side by a large margin and us Conservatives MUST be smart and put someone forth that can beat her. Poll after poll show that Trump can't do it, Carson can barely do it and Rubio can do it.

I think at this point and I hate to say this, a Rubio/Cruz or Rubio/Fiorina ticket is probably the best way we don't have Obama 3.0 aka the Hildabeast and slick willie back in the oral office again...

I would love to see Fiorina debate Hillary directly, she would absolutely destroy her.

If you nominate Bush, not much will change, Christie would be devastitating to gun owners and he would keep Obamacare, Rand Paul whom I really like to see as Pres would probably be better served as Fed Reserve chair or some other auditory function within the Federal government...the rest well.......

You're nuts.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Rubio is aligned with McCain, Lieberman, and Schumer.

If he gets elected he'll run so many illegals in here that you'll be able to attend a donkey show in downtown Columbus Ohio.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I know, I know. Talk about goofy conspiracy theories.......geeeez.

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe

The notion that Trump is a serious politian and a potential contender is ludicrous but stranger things have happened..

I agree its a long shot though, but there is something about Trump I just distrust hugely, even more than your usual career politian...

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I've had a little time to digest the debate, and here's my take.

Rand Paul came back to his senses and quit playing games that he can't win.

Rubio is a lying little POS.

The guys from Ohio and New Jersey are grossly offensive.

It makes absolutely no difference what Trump says, or does. His fans are in love with the persona of the character he is playing.

When Carson speaks, it's time to go to the bathroom or get get a beer, even if he's saying something right.

You left out: When Jeb speaks, its time to STAY in the bathroom....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
so let me see here...I found this little tit bit of info directly from the koran...

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)" (Translation is from the Noble Quran) The verse prior to this (190) refers to "fighting for the cause of Allah those who fight you" leading some to believe that the entire passage refers to a defensive war in which Muslims are defending their homes and families. The historical context of this passage is not defensive warfare, however, since Muhammad and his Muslims had just relocated to Medina and were not under attack by their Meccan adversaries. In fact, the verses urge offensive warfare, in that Muslims are to drive Meccans out of their own city (which they later did). Verse 190 thus means to fight those who offer resistance to Allah's rule (ie. Muslim conquest). The use of the word "persecution" by some Muslim translators is disingenuous (the actual Arabic words for persecution - "idtihad" - and oppression - a variation of "z-l-m" - do not appear in the verse). The word used instead, "fitna", can mean disbelief, or the disorder that results from unbelief or temptation. This is certainly what is meant in this context since the violence is explicitly commissioned "until religion is for Allah" - ie. unbelievers desist in their unbelief.

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle.

Quran (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

Quran (47:3-4) - "Those who disbelieve follow falsehood, while those who believe follow the truth from their Lord... So, when you meet (in fight Jihad in Allah's Cause), those who disbelieve smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives)... If it had been Allah's Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight), in order to test you, some with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lost." Those who reject Allah are to be killed in Jihad. The wounded are to be held captive for ransom. The only reason Allah doesn't do the dirty work himself is to to test the faithfulness of Muslims. Those who kill pass the test.

Quran (61:4) - "Surely Allah loves those who fight in His way" Religion of Peace, indeed! The verse explicitly refers to "battle array" meaning that it is speaking of physical conflict. This is followed by (61:9): "He it is who has sent His Messenger (Mohammed) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islam) to make it victorious over all religions even though the infidels may resist." (See next verse, below). Infidels who resist Islamic rule are to be fought.

Quran (61:10-12) - "O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a commerce that will save you from a painful torment. That you believe in Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad ), and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwelling in Gardens of 'Adn - Eternity ['Adn (Edn) Paradise], that is indeed the great success." This verse refers to physical battle in order to make Islam victorious over other religions (see above). It uses the Arabic word, Jihad.

From the Hadith

Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Bukhari (52:256) - The Prophet... was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, "They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)." In this command, Muhammad establishes that it is permissible to kill non-combatants in the process of killing a perceived enemy. This provides justification for the many Islamic terror bombings.

Bukhari (52:65) - The Prophet said, 'He who fights that Allah's Word, Islam, should be superior, fights in Allah's Cause. Muhammad's words are the basis for offensive Jihad - spreading Islam by force. This is how it was understood by his companions, and by the terrorists of today.

Muslim (31:5917) - "Ali went a bit and then halted and did not look about and then said in a loud voice: 'Allah's Messenger, on what issue should I fight with the people?' Thereupon he (the Prophet) said: 'Fight with them until they bear testimony to the fact that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger'." The pretext for attacking the peaceful farming community of Khaibar was not obvious to the Muslims. Muhammad's son-in-law Ali asked the prophet of Islam to clarify the reason for their mission to kill, loot and enslave. Muhammad's reply was straightforward. The people should be fought because they are not Muslim.

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 484: - “Allah said, ‘A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.’”

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 992: - "Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah." Muhammad's instructions to his men prior to a military raid.

After reading what the Koran tells a Muslim how to be a Muslim, how do you have "regular" Muslims, as if they don't go by this they are by default NOT following their religion...

The Old Testament in the Bible is rough, but no where in Christianity is it said to go "kill everyone else who don't convert to us" as the Koran does.

I have several Muslim friends who are Kurdish, but they even told me that persons who carry out these acts are practicing Islam in the fullest and all Muslims are supposed to

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

If Trump was elected and nominated Hilary as his VP, what would happen if he stood down after say 2 years? Say due to "ill health"? Would Hilary become Pres or would there need to be another election?

The VP serves the rest of the term if a president resigns, dies, or is removed from office. Depending if the VP served more or less than half of his/her predecessors then they could run for 1 or 2 more terms, respectively.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Poll after poll show that Trump can't do it, Carson can barely do it and Rubio can do it.

That is BS. I don't know where you are getting this Hillary vs Trump stuff at, but it's either wrong or it is a lie.

Hillary is a worse candidate than Dukakis. Any lead she has over other Dems in their primary just shows how crazy the other Dem candidates are.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by alpinecrick

Trump has explained it several times. Family members in the USA that have knowledge will be charged, family members who have knowledge elsewhere will be treated as enemy combatants--and killed with the rest of the terrorists.

As I said before, when the "good" Muslims begin to stand up and denounce radical Islam, and assist authorities in stopping this crap, then they will have my sympathy.......but until then.......

Casey

I don't think he ever really "explains" anything. That's the beauty of Trump. He just says he's going to do something and his fans hear that...and more. It's fascinating, and not the first time we've seen the phenomenon.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
How do you figure? Who do you think out of the group has the best chance of beating Hillary?
Originally Posted by deflave

You're nuts.

Travis

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I think after a Cruz victory in Iowa we will see Trump's numbers start falling quickly. I believe it will come down to Cruz V Rubio.

Last edited by Elkhunter49; 12/15/15.

A true friend is someone who reaches for your
hand but touches your heart !!!
Page 10 of 22 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

183 members (450yukon, 673, 06hunter59, 2ndwind, 10Glocks, 69sportfury, 26 invisible), 1,473 guests, and 1,015 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,976
Posts18,519,864
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.