Hop To
Page 11 of 22 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 21 22
C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
Originally Posted by BarryC
Originally Posted by contendershooter

Poll after poll show that Trump can't do it, Carson can barely do it and Rubio can do it.

That is BS. I don't know where you are getting this Hillary vs Trump stuff at, but it's either wrong or it is a lie.

Hillary is a worse candidate than Dukakis. Any lead she has over other Dems in their primary just shows how crazy the other Dem candidates are.

This was just released yesterday prior to the debates,,,

GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Pete E
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Trump will never appoint Hillary as his VP.

The question is ludicrous.

The notion that Trump is a serious politian and a potential contender is ludicrous but stranger things have happened..

I agree its a long shot though, but there is something about Trump I just distrust hugely, even more than your usual career politian...

With all due respect, you lack an understanding of American politics,..and quite possibly the character of American politicians.

All but possibly 3 candidates on the stage last night were running in order to represent special interest groups.

Essentially, the American federal government has been sold and those who run for high political office are the bitches of those who have bought it.

Trump sounds different and behaves differently because he can.

He's not owned.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Poll after poll show that Trump can't do it, Carson can barely do it and Rubio can do it.

That is BS. I don't know where you are getting this Hillary vs Trump stuff at, but it's either wrong or it is a lie.

Hillary is a worse candidate than Dukakis.

No...Trump actually mentioned the fact that a poll with him being able to beat Hillary had recently come out.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I read that CNN changed the rules so Carly qualified, which also let Christie.

I'm a Cruz supporter all the way.... I send him money each month... but here's my take on the debate as objectively as I can make it:

Cruz's task was to not lose ground to Rubio and I think he succeeded in that. If he gains, it will be at Trump's expense ,however.

Like it or not [and I don't] Bush and Christie helped themselves.

Rand Paul had his best debate by far, but whether it helps him is anybody's guess."If you want WWIII, here's your guy" while pointing at Christie, was my favorite part of the "show".

Trump's facial expressions while he was being criticized reminded me of a spoiled rich kid who got beat out for quarterback. Funny how even the MSM made a big deal out of Gore's "sighs" while GWB was talking, but Trump gets a pass.His whining at the moderators fell flat.I think he will drop a few points in the polls.

Carson probably did well enough to stop his slide in the polls. I can't help but like the guy and he might make a surprisingly good POTUS.

The bad news is that the field didn't narrow.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
I agree that Trump can't be owned, and he is self financing his campaign...but can he beat Hillary straight up? I mean Obama has made a joke of this country and we MUST NOT have 4 more years of another democrap.....

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
..but can he beat Hillary straight up?

Yes.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Hillary is a worse candidate than Dukakis.

No...Trump actually mentioned the fact that a poll with him being able to beat Hillary had recently come out.

right Trump said that...but CNN, Fox, and other news sites were quoting a new poll prior to the debates that out of ALL of the Repub candidates, only Carson and Rubio beat Hillary in a head to head matchup.

I like Trump...to a point...he was anti gun, pro choice, pro Obama Care before he ran for Pres and that is just the facts. I do believe people can "see the light" but he is someone you have to take with a grain of salt...

C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
Here is the poll that was all over the news yesterday prior to the debates since everyone thinks I am making this up...

http://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/nbc-poll-clinton-would-trounce-trump-lose-rubio-carson-n478676

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Here is the poll that was all over the news yesterday prior to the debates since everyone thinks I am making this up...

http://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/nbc-poll-clinton-would-trounce-trump-lose-rubio-carson-n478676

Sorry, but I'm not changing my vote in the primaries based on a poll showing Rubio should be our guy.

He's a traitorous sack of schit.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave

Yes.

Travis

I'm convinced that any of them but Kasich, Christie and Bush (on the big stage) can beat Hillary.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B3

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

I read that yesterday as well but at this point all these polls aren't worth 10 cents. I don't trust the pollsters anymore than I do the media! The problem is people let some damn poll determine if they are going to get off there ass and vote or not.

Last edited by Elkhunter49; 12/15/15.

A true friend is someone who reaches for your
hand but touches your heart !!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

The polls don't matter until just before an election. Just like the weather guy on TV, they are never judged by a long term forcast. They are designed to influence people's thoughts, not measure them.

C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
Originally Posted by Elkhunter49

I read that yesterday as well but at this point all these polls aren't worth 10 cents. I don't trust the pollsters anymore than I do the media! The problem is people let some damn poll determine if they are going to get off there ass and vote or not.

I agree...I am not saying I am going off this poll or letting it steer whom I vote for, but the American populous overall does...

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Yes.

Travis

I'm convinced that any of them but Kasich, Christie and Bush (on the big stage) can beat Hillary.

I agree.

I said that last night. If you put Paul in front of Hillary for two hours, and he kept his cool and stayed succinct (like he did last night) that dude would sky rocket in the polls.

Travis

C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C

Yes.

Travis

The American people did vote Obama in twice...so voting in Hillary is not too far fetched of a possibility... True red blood Americans are going to have to get off their arse and vote or the inner cities are going to put in place whom they want to fill their hands with freebies once again

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Do you eat what the people in New York tell you tastes best?

C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C

Sorry, but I'm not changing my vote in the primaries based on a poll showing Rubio should be our guy.

He's a traitorous sack of schit.

Travis

so if Rubio gets the nomination and he goes against Hillary what are you going to do?

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I believe, overall, Rubio edged out Cruz and that Rubio and Christie, along with Cruz and Carson round out the top 5 who have any semblance of hope.

Trump's lead will remain significant and I believe his actual polling numbers are greater than what the national polling suggests, regardless of the lame attempt by the DR to put out a highly criticized poll and one of which was typical of it's anti-Trump agenda since day 1. And, as long as Jeb stays in, Trump has his punching bag and the consequent sound bites will keep him well at the top.

By Friday, I suspect polling from top to relevant bottom to be Trump, Cruz/Rubio nearly tied at 2 and 3,Carson and Christie.

The rest, except Jeb, should consider buying 1 way tickets back home. Paul did well last night but it unfortunately fell upon deaf ears due to the Rubio/Cruz, Trump/Cruz, Trump/Bush sideshows. Fiorina comes across as a constipated Stonehenge bobble-head doll and she's almost as irritating as Kasich's arm and hand tourettes.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Rubio showed once again that he is a traditional slick politician. Exactly what we don't want or need. If I watch and listen to him for long, I feel soiled, and check to make sure my wallet is still in my pocket...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

The American people did vote Obama in twice...so voting in Hillary is not too far fetched of a possibility... True red blood Americans are going to have to get off their arse and vote or the inner cities are going to put in place whom they want to fill their hands with freebies once again [/quote]

Yep, Agreed

A true friend is someone who reaches for your
hand but touches your heart !!!
Page 11 of 22 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

229 members (260Remguy, 2ndwind, 30Gibbs, 41rem, 450yukon, 10gaugemag, 36 invisible), 2,186 guests, and 979 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,535
Posts18,531,031
Members74,038
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.