Print Thread
Hop To
Page 21 of 22 1 2 19 20 21 22
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Good news: Rand Paul came in third place behind Cruz (Trump in first place) at 12% in Drudge Post-Debate Straw Poll.

Cool!

He's the only one to bring up the subject of spending our way into oblivion.

The reason our military is the strongest in the world is because our economy is too....

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Good news: Rand Paul came in third place behind Cruz (Trump in first place) at 12% in Drudge Post-Debate Straw Poll.

Just don't say "juggernaut".

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ironbender

Just don't say "juggernaut".
Rand is unstoppable now.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hey,....SEMPER COONASS, and all the best for Christmas / New Years !

I'd note that the reputed psychedelic effect of Green Mesquite smoke in confined areas is being tested here,....have heard from day one that it made the Apache, Navajo and Yaqui violent and bellicose, too.

Hope the tester doesn't BITE anyone.

other than that, just all the usual Drang und Sturm.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Raeford
Paddler, something that you[and those that think like you-read liberals]will never understand.
Just because someone is on the Republican ticket, or running to get on the ticket doesn't qualify that person for sainthood by republicans.
As for the democrats, it just doesn't really matter as long as that person has a D next to their name, it's all good and sainthood is granted.

Completely wrong. As the chart clearly shows, Republicans lie far more than Democrats. Carson's statements were false 84% of the time, Trump's were false 76% of the time. Why would you listen to a douche who lies 3 times out of 4? Don't make no sense. You all ignore facts because these [bleep] tell you what you want to hear. Good luck with that.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Paddler

Completely wrong. As the chart clearly shows, Republicans lie far more than Democrats.

This guy is a dumbdick

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Paul got dirty early in this campaign and I don't think he liked it. I believe he is a true patriot and realizes that the best he can do at this point is help the cause.
He really showed his ass when he attacked Trump in the first debate, apparently toadying to the very people who have been trying to marginalize him ever since he got elected to the Senate.

Rand has done some very good things but he is really clueless about strategy.

I always liked Ron Paul but honestly, lately Ron is whacked out taking up for Muslims and such.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by curdog4570
The Wilks Bros, the Billionaires backing Ted Cruz are both out of the oil business [which helps explain WHY they are Billionaires] and are retired. One is a Preacher.

They watched what Cruz did in Texas to get in the Senate. His ideology matches up with theirs, so they support him for President. They live simple lives, so what else can they do with a couple hundred million bucks that would bring them as much pleasure as helping defeat Hillary Clinton?

And 200 million is not a lid. They are committed to seeing that Cruz doesn't lose due to being outspent as long as he continues to raise money from the small contributors.

They have a large extended but close knit family that allows them to contribute money where it does the most good, campaign or Pacs.

Cruz has no need for money that comes with strings.

I've met Farris Wilks and talked to him a couple of times at a LGS. Seems like a really nice fellow, and you wouldn't know that he had a dime to his name if you met him.

GO TED!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Fox News.....

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) on Wednesday squared off with Fox News anchor Bret Baier over comments Cruz made in 2013 as the Senate considered an immigration reform bill.

Baier began the interview by quoting Cruz in Tuesday’s GOP presidential debate saying that “I’ve never supported legalization, I do not intend to support it.”

The anchor then played a 2013 Senate speech by Cruz promoting his own amendment to the immigration reform bill, calling on “people of good faith on both sides of the aisle” to pass a bill “that allows those that are here illegally to come in out of the shadows.”

Asked to respond to the clip, Cruz said his amendment would “remove citizenship.”

“The fact that I introduced an amendment to remove part of the Gang of Eight bill doesn’t mean I support the rest of the Gang of Eight bill,” he added.

But Baier replied with a series of statements Cruz made in 2013 that indicated he wanted the rest of the bill to pass. He quoted the Texas Republican calling the legislation “the compromise that can pass” and saying: “If my amendment were adopted, this bill would pass.”

Cruz stammered in his response, saying that “of course I wanted my amendment to pass. … It doesn’t mean I supported other aspects of the bill.”

In an attempt to prove his amendment wasn’t a tacit endorsement of the rest of the bill, Cruz cited the fact that Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) voted with him.

“The problem, though, is that at the time you were telling people … this was not a poison pill,” Baier said in response. “You said you wanted it to pass at the time. Looking back at what you said then, and what you said now, which one should people believe?”

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Paddler

Completely wrong. As the chart clearly shows, Republicans lie far more than Democrats.

This guy is a dumbdick

When you're right, B, you are f'in right

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by isaac
My buddy Esteban has to be riding the Cruz wagon.

Yep

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by alpinecrick
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Time for the post debate "Trump hour of hate".

Where do I sign up? Just popped in for a look, somebody said my name was taken in vain but I didn't see it. Good to see all the boys are still fulfilling their assigned role in political debates. Merry Christmas, everybody.

If I'd known you were on, I would've availed myself of your name in vain!

Hey Stevers, how are you doing?!

Casey

Hanging in amigo
How's it up on the high plains?
77 in little Somalia right now

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by ltppowell

I couldn't tell much from your link Pat. It looks to me like it would take a lot of research into those groups to find out who finances them. The Koch's have a bunch of different groups they've created. IMO they are worthless. I have many libertarian leanings myself even though I'm not a member of the Libertarian Party, but calling the Koch's Libertarians or much of anything is a misnomer. They are totally out for themselves. I found this and Cruz just went up a bunch in my estimation:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ted-cruz-koch-dark-money_56548545e4b0879a5b0c6dc6

Well, you didn't ask how much money they have given Rubio. That's pretty easy to find. laugh
The amount they'd given Rubio was in the link I provided or was in something else I'd seen, so I already knew. It didn't matter though because Rubio is a deal-breaker.

Trump, Rand, Cruz or possibly Carson. The rest should have D's beside their names.

But Trump is the one who's given money to Harry Reid, Hillary, Cuomo, etc etc. He's as much of a D as that douchebag Kasich
So Kasich is your man?

Your comprehension has not improved in the past year, I see.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Rubio

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Hey,....SEMPER COONASS, and all the best for Christmas / New Years !

I'd note that the reputed psychedelic effect of Green Mesquite smoke in confined areas is being tested here,....have heard from day one that it made the Apache, Navajo and Yaqui violent and bellicose, too.

Hope the tester doesn't BITE anyone.

other than that, just all the usual Drang und Sturm.

GTC

Yeah, it's kind of comforting that nobody has changed position in the last year. when you know you're right, why should you?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Yeah, it's kind of comforting that nobody has changed position in the last year. when you know you're right, why should you?

Are you kidding?! I like'd ta' dropped my teeth when I saw Bob supporting Trump......

Now you're the only guy I can pick on.........geeeez.....

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I like'd ta' dropped my teeth when I saw Bob supporting Trump......

Not just Bob, but the peaceniks on this site as well. its laughable grin grin grin Maybe trump is going to give the terrorists lawyers grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Good to see ya, Steverino.
How the kids doing?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by watch4bear
I like'd ta' dropped my teeth when I saw Bob supporting Trump......

Not just Bob, but the peaceniks on this site as well. its laughable grin grin grin Maybe trump is going to give the terrorists lawyers grin

At least he won't give us a NeoCon..........

wink
Casey

Casey

Having said that, MAGA.
Page 21 of 22 1 2 19 20 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (12344mag, 16penny, 06hunter59, 02bfishn, 1234, 163bc, 62 invisible), 2,569 guests, and 1,348 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,573
Posts18,491,951
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.