I'm wondering if Safariman and bigsqueeze her alter egos

GB1

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Steelhead
My work is complete yet again.

Please don't retire and go away. Your work has just begun.

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by doubletap
Don't need pizzas. Just solicit free scopes for kids in need and sell them online.

Or scam old folks out of their retirement funds and disabled veterans on guns.

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Wish condolences on the death of ones father (a week before Christmas) and you become a cock loving retard?

If that's the case I retract my condolences....I ain't getting on the wrong side of cyber ju-ju.

Correction, you long ago established yourself as a COCK loving retard.

How do you retract your condolences? retard and hypocrite.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

My first thought, at Marks' first post………………..

How much life insurance does Mark have on his old man?

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ironbender
Anyone know what the 'surgery' on Tues is?

Gender reassignment. No man would do what he's done.

Me

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Will he STILL get back on here ??

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Yes

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by huntsman22
has the murderer been executed yet?

Hopefully he's an organ donor.

Have they 'parted out' the murderer (or dad?) so SM can get his pieces/parts for Tuesdays upcoming majorest surgery yet?

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Partsman
Asphalt angel has a real case study here with him, or else it is a sign she is not doing her job

Uhhhhh.... You don't honestly think she's the honest portion of this team do you?

Travis

Nailed.

Who the pimp is in the relationship is very murky.

IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by doubletap
Don't need pizzas. Just solicit free scopes for kids in need and sell them online.

Now that's low.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by ironbender
Anyone know what the 'surgery' on Tues is?

Whatever it is, it's more major and invasive than kidney transplant. It must be very serious. Let's all keep him in our prayers. And maybe we should consider taking up a fund to help his family through this rough patch.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
Sherri Claiborne's Facebook page

Mark Claiborne‎
to
Stateline Community Church
December 17 at 9:13am ·

PRAYERS NEEDED! My dad, 79 year old Byron Claiborne, has hit his head HARD on a stonework countertop in his kitchen. There is some indication that there could have been an assault by one of his tennants there at his multi plex ranch style home. Regardless of how this came to be, right now he is on a ventilator/respirator, unconcsious, non responsive, in critical condition and according to my siblings may not have much longer to live, barring a miracle. God is bigger than all of this! And he is THE great physician. Please pray that God would have mercy in this scenario and would reach down and touch my father. Sherri and I are praying from here and awaiting more updates and info as they come in. Thank you, everyone MARK
7 Likes21 Comments1 Share
LikeShare
7 people like this.
1 share
Comments
Kristy Jameson
Kristy Jameson Prayers!
Like · December 17 at 9:16am
Bonnie Skaggs
Bonnie Skaggs THIS IS SO BAD AND SAD,GARY AND I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOUR FATHER AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY
Like · December 17 at 9:16am
Lucinda Harlow
Lucinda Harlow Praying
Like · December 17 at 9:18am
Doug Murphy
Doug Murphy Praying Mark, let us know if We can do anything
Like · December 17 at 9:22am
Valerie Calley
Valerie Calley Praying
Like · December 17 at 9:24am
Christy Podolski
Christy Podolski Lord, please be with Byron and give him a miracle. Be with his doctors, give them wisdom. Be with the family members, comfort them and fill each of them with your peace. Touch Mark specifically with extra measures of your peace Lord. It's so hard being...See More
Like · 2 · December 17 at 9:29am
Mark Claiborne
Mark Claiborne Thank you for this, Christy. I truly am torn between staying wise and avoiding the germs of an airplane and wanting to see my dad whie he is alive even though he would not likely know that I am there.
Like · December 17 at 10:29am
Denise Borchert
Denise Borchert I know it's not the same as being there, but maybe you can set up a Skype session on the computer and talk with him face to face that way... I'm sure somebody could get him connected to you with a laptop computer smile emoticon
Like · 1 · December 17 at 10:32am
View more replies
Jamie Nauta
Jamie Nauta Praying!
Like · December 17 at 9:56am
Tienna Martin
Tienna Martin Praying
Like · December 17 at 10:02am
Denise Borchert
Denise Borchert Prayers sent smile emoticon
Like · December 17 at 10:18am
Sharon Olsen
Sharon Olsen Praying!!
Like · December 17 at 10:25am
Mark Claiborne
Mark Claiborne Thank you everyone for the prayers and please keep them going. God CAN do a work here, but the Doctors are saying that his extensive bleeding throughout his brain will likely leave him brain dead within the next 24 hours. I am trying to decide if I should risk the germs of an airplane ride, with an important major surgery of my own coming right up on Tuesday. I need God's wisdom, too.
Like · December 17 at 10:27am
Kristy Jameson
Kristy Jameson Praying for Gods wisdom.
Like · December 17 at 10:28am
Mark Claiborne
Mark Claiborne Thank you, truly torn here.
Like · December 17 at 10:30am
Donna Carlson
Donna Carlson Praying for you and your family. Praying and knowing GOD will be with you during your surgery, also with your dad.
Like · December 17 at 10:35am
Penny Dimino
Penny Dimino Praying
Like · December 17 at 11:01am
Mindy Blevins Neissl
Mindy Blevins Neissl So sorry Mark, we are praying for you!
Like · December 17 at 3:48pm
Mark Claiborne
Mark Claiborne Well, the Doc's are keeping dad on a ventilator until I and my siblings all see him. Then they will take him off of it and he will likely not live much past that, if he is even alive now. Thank you all for your prayers. I am on my way to fly down there. After this trip I head/fly straight to Virginia Mason for my big surgery.
Like · December 17 at 5:34pm
Mindy Blevins Neissl
Mindy Blevins Neissl Safe travels Mark!
Like · December 17 at 8:40pm
Audrey Joscelyn-Bennett
Audrey Joscelyn-Bennett Praying
Like · Yesterday at 12:05am
Sharon Olsen
Sharon Olsen Be safe Mark, prayers go with you!!
Like · Yesterday at 12:17am
Denise Borchert
Denise Borchert Still praying for you and your Dad heart emoticon
Like · Yesterday at 7:31am
Virginia Triebwasser
Virginia Triebwasser Praying for peace and comfort for every one
Like · Yesterday at 7:34am
Mark Claiborne
Mark Claiborne Dad passed away yesterday at 12:09PM. I am on an airplane headed home to try and rest up for my surgery on Tuesday. I appreciate the prayers of all of you! It will be so hard to not have him checking on me at the hospital. I found out today that he had intended to travel up to Seattle this Tuesday to be with me as I go into my most major and invasive surgery ever. This ain't gonna be a good week.
Like · 1 hr
Mark Claiborne
Mark Claiborne By the way, the B in my name, my middle name, is for Byron my father and I have included it in my signature with pride since I first learned to sign my name to any paper or document.

This keeps getting better.

Dad allegedly dies a violent death at 79, before typical life insurance policies expire at age 80.

An "accidental" death at the age of 79 would maximize insurance payments. I wonder if there's anything in the OP's past to indicate he would know that?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just when I think Mark can sink no lower...

You're a pathological liar, Mark, and you're a sociopathic con artist.

I recall you talking about your father many times - almost always in regards to how much his properties were likely worth and his Cadillac that you talked about ad nauseum because "some day it would be yours" and you daydreamed about having it restored and cruising it with the top down. Don't recall much else about your Dad, though.

Given that you're already being investigated for bankruptcy fraud, and that normally serves as a precursor to tax fraud (figure it out as to how and why), it would likely be a very good idea to inform the bankruptcy trustee that has reopened your case as to this death and any inheritance. Given your now known track record, that trustee is going to want copies of the will and a full accounting of the estate.

Oh, and don't trouble yourself thinking that I'll rat you out to the trustee, Mark. I haven't and haven't needed to do so. You've clearly pissed off enough other people that they are taking care of watching you and making sure that you don't pull off yet another scam.

This one, though, is almost beyond the pale even for you. Though, you did try to use your dead mother-in-law for a "funeral/burial expenses" scam here, so maybe this shouldn't come as nearly as much of a surprise as it does.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Whomever said that he'll keep trying this so long as a single person buys his lies is exactly right. Frankly, the Campfire Christians need to police their own. Mark uses his "faith" (he has none, really) as a weapon in his cons. No group enables his continued nefarious ways more than the Christians on this site. When he needs a confidence boost, or a minor scam to work, it never fails that he'll get what he needs here by invoking the Lord's Name in vain and some fool will rush to aid their "brother".

Until that stops, Mark will continue to do everything he can to con anyone and everyone he can for his own greedy, self-absorbed, sociopathic desires.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

Have they 'parted out' the murderer (or dad?) so SM can get his pieces/parts for Tuesdays upcoming majorest surgery yet?

Now we know the motive for the latest scam and brouhaha

Originally Posted by safariman
Mark Claiborne (On Facebook) Well, the Doc's are keeping dad on a ventilator until I and my siblings all see him. Then they will take him off of it and he will likely not live much past that, if he is even alive now. Thank you all for your prayers. I am on my way to fly down there. After this trip I head/fly straight to Virginia Mason for my big surgery

Expect SM will tell us next he's headed to VM for a "kidney transplant" that his health insurance (Obamacare - wouldn't that be ironic? Maybe not for a Democrat) won't totally cover, and that good Christian souls (i.e., idiots who don't know him well) would be blessed to contribute to his medical bills (read that his bank account for another motorcycle or hyped up worthless rifle he can peddle on another internet site).

Personality disorder is right - sociopathic borderline personality disorder. It's incurable, so let's bury the dead and move on to some worthwhile topic.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty of give me death! P. Henry

Deus vult!

Rhodesians all now

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
One thing is painfully obvious, so many on here still think he has some shred of morality, that they feel his posts don't warrant full reading before offering condolences

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Wildcatter264

Now we know the motive for the latest scam and brouhaha

Originally Posted by safariman
Mark Claiborne (On Facebook) Well, the Doc's are keeping dad on a ventilator until I and my siblings all see him. Then they will take him off of it and he will likely not live much past that, if he is even alive now. Thank you all for your prayers. I am on my way to fly down there. After this trip I head/fly straight to Virginia Mason for my big surgery

Expect SM will tell us next he's headed to VM for a "kidney transplant" that his health insurance (Obamacare - wouldn't that be ironic? Maybe not for a Democrat) won't totally cover, and that good Christian souls (i.e., idiots who don't know him well) would be blessed to contribute to his medical bills (read that his bank account for another motorcycle or hyped up worthless rifle he can peddle on another internet site).

Personality disorder is right - sociopathic borderline personality disorder. It's incurable, so let's bury the dead and move on to some worthwhile topic.

Supposedly his Kidney transplant happened last Spring.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 4ager
This one, though, is almost beyond the pale even for you. Though, you did try to use your dead mother-in-law for a "funeral/burial expenses" scam here, so maybe this shouldn't come as nearly as much of a surprise as it does.

I must have missed that one..what happened? Did he get rumbled or did folks loose money?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
What about the donor, Cousin Vicki?

Last we heard, she was in bad shape and going in for multiple surgeries due to donating the kidney...

Was her fate any better than anyone else that he conned?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 15 of 93 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 92 93

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

508 members (204guy, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 1badf350, 1shotnokilz, 1moredeer, 47 invisible), 2,152 guests, and 1,146 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,548
Posts18,531,395
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.