Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 93 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 92 93
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Steelhead
My work is complete yet again.

[Linked Image]

Oh, and he also wants to know if you want him to be your personal lord and savior...

laugh

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by MojoHand
If it walks like a fvkk and sounds like a fvkk...

...then it is probably a constipated someone after a dose of laxatives.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
7mm mashburn thread

For anyone interested

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

This keeps getting better.

Dad allegedly dies a violent death at 79, before typical life insurance policies expire at age 80.

An "accidental" death at the age of 79 would maximize insurance payments. I wonder if there's anything in the OP's past to indicate he would know that?

Lets hope the investigators are aware of Marks mode of operations.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I didn't read all 33 pages here,but did he even have the balls to post any kind of a reply here? This is one person where Ric ought to step in and pull the lifetime ban trigger, but then again, it would sure make the conversation around here a lot more pedestrian.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
Sherri Claiborne's Facebook page

Mark Claiborne‎
to
Stateline Community Church
December 17 at 9:13am ·

PRAYERS NEEDED! My dad, 79 year old Byron Claiborne, has hit his head HARD on a stonework countertop in his kitchen. There is some indication that there could have been an assault by one of his tennants there at his multi plex ranch style home. Regardless of how this came to be, right now he is on a ventilator/respirator, unconcsious, non responsive, in critical condition and according to my siblings may not have much longer to live, barring a miracle. God is bigger than all of this! And he is THE great physician. Please pray that God would have mercy in this scenario and would reach down and touch my father. Sherri and I are praying from here and awaiting more updates and info as they come in. Thank you, everyone MARK

Might be best to just take a step back for a little bit until any of this could be verified.

I've seen supposed honest people lie and I've seen liars tell the truth. Don't think I'd want to be on the wrong side of beating a man down on something like this even if the chances of it being true were very slim.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by rrroae

Might be best to just take a step back for a little bit until any of this could be verified.

I've seen supposed honest people lie and I've seen liars tell the truth. Don't think I'd want to be on the wrong side of beating a man down on something like this even if the chances of it being true were very slim.

You are correct...I shall cease forthwith.

Mr Claiborne...my condolences.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by MojoHand
If it walks like a fvkk and sounds like a fvkk...

...then it is probably a constipated someone after a dose of laxatives.

Fugg the laxatives...drink a glass of Golytely.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by rrroae
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
Sherri Claiborne's Facebook page

Mark Claiborne‎
to
Stateline Community Church
December 17 at 9:13am ·

PRAYERS NEEDED! My dad, 79 year old Byron Claiborne, has hit his head HARD on a stonework countertop in his kitchen. There is some indication that there could have been an assault by one of his tennants there at his multi plex ranch style home. Regardless of how this came to be, right now he is on a ventilator/respirator, unconcsious, non responsive, in critical condition and according to my siblings may not have much longer to live, barring a miracle. God is bigger than all of this! And he is THE great physician. Please pray that God would have mercy in this scenario and would reach down and touch my father. Sherri and I are praying from here and awaiting more updates and info as they come in. Thank you, everyone MARK

Says volumes to.me when that Facebook post has been taken down from the churches Facebook page

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by fluffy
I Am sorry to note,I have met a few individuals with behavior patterns similar to those noted here:all of them professed their faith to anyone who would listen,much like this one does.

I used to negotiate settlements for a large financial institution. Anytime someone brought up their faith as part of the negotiating process, I knew I was dealing with a real slime ball who would try to leverage it for money.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Auburn CA is a very small community. A brutal murder, especially of an elderly man and with a suspect supposedly under arrest and in custody, would be the type of thing to make the news, would it not?

See if you can find any hint of it via any search of local news outlets.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
You guys know that Mark loves this schit, right? That's why he hadn't posted, he wants as many people to hammer him as possible. Then, when the replies start to taper off, he'll post another "I'm the victim" reply and bump the balloon back up in the air.

He gets off on it.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
http://www.orovillemr.com/general-n...form-sunday-at-oroville-christian-church

Wonder if Dean Claiborne is still gonna sing...given circumstances

Last edited by gitem_12; 12/20/15.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
This shiit is hilarious. I am praying for his father, cause I doubt he is headed where he wants to go. Doesn't sound like he was a stand up man, or much of a Christian. Like father, like son. Apple sure fell right to the base didn't it

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by kevinJ
This shiit is hilarious. I am praying for his father, cause I doubt he is headed where he wants to go. Doesn't sound like he was a stand up man, or much of a Christian. Like father, like son. Apple sure fell right to the base didn't it

Hey fellow stop it, I am really trying here...I even typed sincerely!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by gophergunner
I didn't read all 33 pages here,but did he even have the balls to post any kind of a reply here? This is one person where Ric ought to step in and pull the lifetime ban trigger, but then again, it would sure make the conversation around here a lot more pedestrian.

Nah let him be, SM posts will be studied in Psychopathology courses at major universities for years. Then a major plus is the entertainment value of the discussion.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

And my post count rises.

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Jstuart. If you liked the ass shot bear threads, you should read the avalanche sale thread and the custom 7mmmashburn for sale thread

Link those babies up so we can laugh and cry some more.

Camp is where you make it.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I already linked the 7 mashburn thread.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Page 17 of 93 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 92 93

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1lessdog, 1234, 06hunter59, 45 invisible), 2,392 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,104
Posts18,502,148
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.