Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Yetti
Originally Posted by okok
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by byc
Browns and Manziel are giving SEA a game. This could get interesting very fast! This is Johnny's kind of game.

And in SEA!

Only because it further f'ks the Brownstains do I hope Johnny Alky has a good game and manages the win.

You are one whiny little [bleep]. The dynasty is getting hot. You haters are going to get a crow shoved down your throats after the Hawks win another SB!! BOOK IT HATERS!!! Russell continues to break NFL records.
Only player in QB history with three passing TDs and no INTs in five consecutive games

This was Wilson's 5th consecutive game with a QB rating over 128.

Through 14 games this season, Wilson's QB rating is an astonishing 111.4.

With two games remaining, Wilson has the most TDs (29), yards (3,538), completions (285), and the highest completion percentage (69%) of his career.

He's only 26......LOL You haters are running for cover. I have a great memory of who ran their pie holes. Might need a murder of Crows. GO HAWKS....SB #50 here we come. Russ has the highest QB rating than any other QB. Be very afraid were bringing the 2x4 to smash anyone that gets in our way!! GOTTA LOVE IT!!! BOOK IT.

Damn you are an embarrassment to 'Hawk fans everywhere.... Please just stay away.

G
F
Y.

Still crying from the Hawks beat down on the jackass's in the SB. LOL

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by byc
The way things are tracking right now SEA would have too travel to FedEx and play the REDSKINS in round one.

We'll see who the jarbonis are then.

Rise up and be the better man Randy!! grin

The fore skins don't have a chance against this juggernaut.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by byc
Browns and Manziel are giving SEA a game. This could get interesting very fast! This is Johnny's kind of game.

And in SEA!

Only because it further f'ks the Brownstains do I hope Johnny Alky has a good game and manages the win.

You are one whiny little [bleep]. The dynasty is getting hot. You haters are going to get a crow shoved down your throats after the Hawks win another SB!! BOOK IT HATERS!!! Russell continues to break NFL records.
Only player in QB history with three passing TDs and no INTs in five consecutive games

With two games remaining, Wilson has the most TDs (29), yards (3,538), completions (285), and the highest completion percentage (69%) of his career.

He's only 26......LOL You haters are running for cover. I have a great memory of who ran their pie holes. Might need a murder of Crows. GO HAWKS....SB #50 here we come. Russ has the highest QB rating than any other QB. Be very afraid were bringing the 2x4 to smash anyone that gets in our way!! GOTTA LOVE IT!!! BOOK IT.

Damn you are an embarrassment to 'Hawk fans everywhere.... Please just stay away.

G
F
Y.

Not a Bronco's fan, just a 'hawks fan with some humility, you should try it.

byc Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by byc
The way things are tracking right now SEA would have too travel to FedEx and play the REDSKINS in round one.

We'll see who the jarbonis are then.

Rise up and be the better man Randy!! grin

The fore skins don't have a chance against this juggernaut.

Any team can beat can beat any team right now and you know it. Especially, at home. For sure you're fixin' to find out.

Coming into the playoffs man! Stuff gets turned up a giant notch!

Last edited by byc; 12/20/15.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by byc

And in SEA!

G
F
Y.

You are something else Yetti is unfortunaty a Seahawks fan and you just bagged on a fellow seahawk fan.. Remember the playoff game last yr when all those supposed seahawk fans to include yourself gave up on the seahawks hell even left the stadium when the packers had you down. If you think the seahawks can run the table on the road then you better call Vegas and place a bet..

Last edited by 79S; 12/20/15.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Patriots beat tbe Titans. Currently holding the top seed in the AFC.
~~~Suluuq

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by UNCCGrad

If Cam doesn't win MVP it's a joke...how many game winning drives has he had this year. He's been solid...best QB rating by far of anyone in the 4th quarter.

A joke???? Thats almost comical!

One would assume MVP would go to the QB with the best number ACROSS the board. But of course the NFL is almost as political as the NCAA and ignores solid stats.

Hint Cam aint the best but the numbers, there are several significantly better by stats, hell by QBR (totality of all stats) Newton is #8 on the year.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/qbr

Also you claim Newton has the best QB rating in the 4th quarter. Sadly again the stats clearly show your FOS, Newton is #4 behind Wilson, Brady and Palmer in that order.

http://stats.washingtonpost.com/fb/leaders.asp?type=Passing&range=NFL&rank=110

So in totality Cam leads the league in only 2 stats, TD's and record. And pales in several others areas.

A great QB he is and having a hell of a year. But if any pundit was honest , based on stats show he is 4th at best.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by byc
Packers are the other suspect sleeper team.
Yeah, they'll go to sleep in the playoffs..

Especially with McStupid callin' plays..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by wisturkeyhunter
Packers wouldn't have won that game without 2 interceptions that gave them room to work with all game.
EXACTLY!!

Rogers has been off his game for awhile now.
Mainly because the receivers either can't run routes, figure out how to get open or catch the damned BALL... Pack needs Jordy back in a HUGE way. Then draft a couple receivers this next time and find the balls to fire that damn dumb Dom...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by byc
Packers are the other suspect sleeper team.
Yeah, they'll go to sleep in the playoffs..

LOL. I can't disagree with that. I suspect a one-and-done is on the horizon.
Doesn't mean I won't be pulling for them of course, there's just something (beyond Jordy being lost for the season) that's not right with them this year.

For Xmas, I shall wish for a solitary clean release from the line of scrimmage and a couple of well-run routes by a single Packers WR. laugh

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
IC B3

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Much as I like the Packers they will not survive long in the playoffs. I think Cam and company are beatable, for sure, though they are fun to watch. Getting to like Cam, it is a nice touch that he interacts with young fans after each touchdown.
Seahawks and Steelers (if they get in) are dangerous, Arizona and Panthers look pretty strong. It could shape up to be some good playoff games!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by byc

And in SEA!

G
F
Y.

#Shorttermmemory.
#bookit

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

704 members (10ring1, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 77 invisible), 3,166 guests, and 1,335 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,105
Posts18,483,265
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.