Print Thread
Hop To
Page 43 of 93 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 92 93
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Fireball2
You're not real bright are you? Utah was right to spit you out, just sorry you landed in my state.

There's nothing any of us can do about being duped by a con man. It happens when you want to trust people rather than live like a cynical troll that everybody sees right through.

Carry on troll.
I remember you contacting me after he tried screwing me, I think my response GFY and mind your own!
I figure you won't recall.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gitem_12

I mean who the hell.marries a woman with the same name as your ex wife.

He's an insurance guy. I see this as good insurance against the times when one ties one, or fifteen, on and then follows with amorous pursuits. You just never know what could slip out. (Assuming fidelity in that regard of course.)

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn

I have always thought you were sweetass fine gentleman !

You're RIGHT again...go figure... wink

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Originally Posted by Toddly
Men like your father is what every man should strive to be.

Seriously??

A man with a proven history of extensive, continuous, unwelcome, and uninvited sexual harassment, including sexual comments and unwanted sexual touching; conditioned aspects of tenancy on compliance with sexual favors; and created a hostile environment for female tenants..

http://www.justice.gov/crt/housing-and-civil-enforcement-cases-documents-480

Obviously some people are ONLY reading the first post in the thread.... no wonder Claiborne continues to infest the Campfire. Too many gullible and ignorant members easily fleeced and taken advantage of...

This thread has really taken a nasty tone. Let's keep it civil. There is absolutely no room for attacking "extensive,continuous, unwelcome and uninvited sexual harassment". It is one of the things this great country was predicated upon. I mean, how else are women supposed to advance in corporate America?!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Klikitarik

He's an insurance guy. I see this as good insurance against the times when one ties one, or fifteen, on and then follows with amorous pursuits. You just never know what could slip out. (Assuming fidelity in that regard of course.)

Knew a guy who married a woman with the same name as his ex. Said he never had to worry about saying the wrong name in the sack. Pragmatic..

Carpe' Scrotum
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So the thread has devolved to Middleforks sweet Arse, flave's caulk and miss lynn with not so veiled threats of attention whatever that means! Combination to his gym locker or something?

almost forgot, the campfire standard Christian bashing!

Mike

Last edited by ready_on_the_right; 12/21/15.

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Might have missed it in 85 pages of (mostly) crap but have not heard a reply from the notorious Safariman.

I sent him a PM and await a reply before making a comment.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steve

Knew a guy who married a woman with the same name as his ex. Said he never had to worry about saying the wrong name in the sack. Pragmatic..
So both his wives were named Dick?

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Might have missed it in 85 pages of (mostly) crap but have not heard a reply from the notorious Safariman.

You mean your "people" are no match for Claiborne?

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rickmenefee
You're not real bright are you? Utah was right to spit you out, just sorry you landed in my state.

There's nothing any of us can do about being duped by a con man. It happens when you want to trust people rather than live like a cynical troll that everybody sees right through.

Carry on troll.
I remember you contacting me after he tried screwing me, I think my response GFY and mind your own!

Who the hell are you and why would I care? Water under the bridge mean anything to you?

To every single one of you guys that's been married and divorced- Did you think one thing about your spouse and then something happened to change your opinion of them, or did you marry her feeling the way you did when you divorced her?

I guess you must have known her ugly side when you married her? Sheit happens with people, things change. Get a life.

LOL
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
His "people" are too busy with slapping on labels and filling bottles with another estates box wine. wink

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

You should have your "people" check him out...speaking of checks, didn't you send him one a while back???

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
So the thread has devolved to Middleforks sweet Arse, flave's caulk and miss lynn with not so veiled threats of attention whatever that means! Combination to his gym locker or something?

Getting a chubby & feeling left out? PM Rob Jordan...

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Steve

I hate to admitt it
I married two Karens

The second one met fire member SSB and introduced herself "as the new improved version" I will never forget that

I will not do that again, Marry a Karen
the second lasted a month (no BS)

Oh by the way #2s were not real but they were spectacular

JERRY JERRY

Hank

Last edited by boatboy; 12/21/15.

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by rickmenefee

Carry on troll.

Who the hell are you and why would I care? Water under the bridge mean anything to you?

To every single one of you guys that's been married and divorced- Did you think one thing about your spouse and then something happened to change your opinion of them, or did you marry her feeling the way you did when you divorced her?

I guess you must have known her ugly side when you married her? Sheit happens with people, things change. Get a life.

You sure carried enough for your hump buddy to contact me and say how wrong I was. I'll find your pm you pos

Last edited by rickmenefee; 12/21/15.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G

The majority probably haven't had your experience of their old lady hitting the highway due to them being a lame dumbazz, but do carry on. Maybe you could ask her to post again, there was less estrogen involved.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right

Getting a chubby & feeling left out? PM Rob Jordan...

Not hardly just watching the freak show!

Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by curdog4570

You mean your "people" are no match for Claiborne?

Haven't put them on it. Hoping Mark will reply and set this all straight. Come in Mark, where are ye? I need some incoming.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Gotta go to at least 50 pages.

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
If Rick gets paid by page views, this is a nice little Christmas gift for him! grin

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Page 43 of 93 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 92 93

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

500 members (219 Wasp, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 1badf350, 06hunter59, 46 invisible), 2,143 guests, and 1,120 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,336
Posts18,506,137
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.