Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 114 of 175 1 2 112 113 114 115 116 174 175
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I do not see how anyone could possibly think that once the case is made public,possibly in the deputes favor,that's the end of it.

It won't happen that way..If ISP clears the Deputies then Spence will step in with a bunch of law suits against the deputies.It will not end with ISP's investigation as the final word..The deputies will be sued, at the very least,I would imagine.

Spence will not let it end until someone is held liable for Jacks death or he never would have got involved at all.

Him not stupid man... laugh

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

If ISP clears the deputies then as for as the state is concerned that is the final word criminally speaking, as far as the state is concerned. ISP's decision is not the final word criminally as for as the Feds are concerned nor are they the final word in a civil trail.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by logcutter
I do not see how anyone could possibly think that once the case is made public,possibly in the deputes favor,that's the end of it.

It won't happen that way..If ISP clears the Deputies then Spence will step in with a bunch of law suits against the deputies.It will not end with ISP's investigation as the final word..The deputies will be sued, at the very least,I would imagine.

Spence will not let it end until someone is held liable for Jacks death or he never would have got involved at all.

Right, they could be cleared of wrong doing, have proof, and the civil suits come in regardless.

Justice.

It's what I said.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And there will not be riots in the streets of rural idaho.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Has the posse saddled up yet?

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE

Right, they could be cleared of wrong doing, have proof, and the civil suits come in regardless.

Justice.

It's what I said.

Just a guess, but I seriously doubt there is any proof that "clears" them.

More likely a lack of proof to charge them. Like no footage from the dash cam or body cam.

Poor deputy pussy whistle will just have to deal with with whatever happens.

Maybe he'll log onto the Fire and start a GoFundMe account.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Justice,yes..Just like O.J.

Just because ISP says they did know wrong and feared for there lives does not mean that was the case.It means they accepted the deputies version over the others that were there.

ISP is not the judge and jury..Step in Gerry Spence..Know one,especially Gerry Spence, picks a fight they will loose.He chose to get involved in this, just like Ruby Ridge,and will win such law suit.

He will take the deputies Nampa lawyer to the wood shed.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Its possible you are correct.

I'm just confused that we had 50 pages of rabble rousing against the deputies for obvious murder, and now folks are slapping themselves on the back because a lawyer famed for getting money out of the government is working the case on behalf of the deceased's family.

What really matters to people anymore?

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

blah blah blah.

You and EE and this OJ thing.

1 high profile case turns to [bleep] and you guys got a banner for eternity.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Has the posse saddled up yet?

Yep- but they're all busy looking for the corpse of Safariman's dad.

Last edited by MadMooner; 12/22/15.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Naw..Randy Weaver was also a high profile case and Spence prevailed in that one also.He doesn't get involved to loose..He saw his opening and took it.

Give us one logical example how these deputies are justified in taking the life of a man they called to the scene.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Give us one logical example how these deputies are justified in taking the life of a man they called to the scene.

I imagine Jack was totally pi$$ed after seeing what the sniper did to his bull and probably had some choice words for them,who wouldn't?

Maybe it went beyond words?

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Maybe it went beyond words?

You mean When witness's on scene saw the deputy grab Jack from behind and shoved him just before his loaded weapon went off?

Sounds to me like the deputy had everything to do with that weapon firing.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RWE

blah blah blah.

You and EE and this OJ thing.

1 high profile case turns to [bleep] and you guys got a banner for eternity.
I used the OJ case as an example of what most people feel is a miscarriage of justice. I haven't "backslapped" anybody and to S Head, I've never said anything about going up to Idaho and dispensing justice. It's up to the locals up there or the people on the state level to see that justice is done. I pointed out the the Idaho State Police whether they do this investigation properly or not, may not be an entity that is trusted by the people due to their recent past history. Certainly I have an interest in seeing justice done up there just like every other honest citizen should. If the deputies acted properly, then they should not suffer either criminally or civilly. If they acted wrongly, then justice should be done according to whatever wrong they are guilty of.

Certainly you and S Head, just to name the ones right here, right now, are guilty of instigating and overstating what some of us have said here on this thread. FWIW I totally disagree with withholding results for whatever political aim be they results that uphold the Yantis' side of events or whatever the deputies claim happened.

Keep running the playbook.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
Does anyone really think anything but deciding on how much the cash payout is going to be is really going on?

Even by podunk standards the Investigation has got to be winding down, unless y'all only have grand Jury 2 times a year or something and they are waiting for that possibly.

Mike

When the truth is unacceptable to the public, the only choice you have is to wait as long as possible in it's release, to make it less relevant.

That's laughable....not so very long ago you were preaching to us about waiting until both sides of the story were out before passing judgement.....f*cking hypocrite.....

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I do want to here the other side of the story although I can't see how it could be so different..The Yantis side was out immediately without time for collaboration,the deputies not so much.

The only muck in the whole thing is what happened when Jack was grabbed from behind and his rifle went off followed by the deputies firing into Jack..

I say it went off by accident because he was grabbed from behind and shoved with a loaded weapon ready to fire.They must say Jacks rifle was fired intentionally at them and they feared for there lives.

The deputies versus the families versions..Whom's is correct?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

That's laughable....not so very long ago you were preaching to us about waiting until both sides of the story were out before passing judgement.....f*cking hypocrite.....

What are you talking about? I don't any of those people and ain't withholding any information.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Any bets on which deputy was the grabber?They both have history of being aggressive to old people and even women...

My point being,after all the garbage has came out on these deputies past,right or wrong,how could they possibly return to there currant jobs as Adams county deputies....If they do,I ain't going through Adams county anymore and that's the main road south. laugh

French creek,here I come...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I do want to here the other side of the story although I can't see how it could be so different..The Yantis side was out immediately without time for collaboration,the deputies not so much.

The only muck in the whole thing is what happened when Jack was grabbed from behind and his rifle went off followed by the deputies firing into Jack..

I say it went off by accident because he was grabbed from behind and shoved with a loaded weapon ready to fire.They must say Jacks rifle was fired intentionally at them and they feared for there lives.

The deputies versus the families versions..Whom's is correct?

It's obvious that the cops and cop suck ups on here discounted the family's version from the git-go or we wouldn't have all this "Wait until all the facts are in" B.S. from most of them.

Of course The tenny weeny wapiti already has figured out that Mr. Yantis drank the first half of a bottle and Mrs.Yantis drank the rest.

If anyone doubts that cops as a group hold their fellow citizens in disdain, they have only to read this thread.

According to some here, just having a gun in the presence of a cop is reason enough to be shot.

Regardless of what the ISP report says, the only way true justice will be served in this case is if both these thug deputies are found gutshot in a borrow ditch.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's lunchtime, you should have a bag of dicks.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Page 114 of 175 1 2 112 113 114 115 116 174 175

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

519 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 160user, 1936M71, 007FJ, 63 invisible), 2,440 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,444
Posts18,489,584
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.