Hop To
Page 53 of 93 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 92 93
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by The_Yetti

He wouldn't do that! Mark is one of the good guys!!!

My bad, that was so 2013 of me....

Yep, times change.

No, I'm pretty sure he was the same in 2013.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
GB1

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Safariwoman ,
Send me your pantyhose …………..
I will have them untwisted.

Send me one of your socks also…………I will put a little sumpin, sumpin in it for Xmas.

Cisco

Last edited by cisco1; 12/22/15.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by The_Yetti

He wouldn't do that! Mark is one of the good guys!!!

My bad, that was so 2013 of me....

Yep, times change.

No, I'm pretty sure he was the same in 2013.

Probably right. My opinion has changed now that I know what's gone on, how's that?

Now I'm sure the usual trolls will tell me what a POS I am for learning from my mistakes. Lose/lose.

LOL
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Naw furball smile it just shows how good the con was.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by ironbender
Naw furball smile it just shows how good the con was.

Per the OP, Dad taught him the business well.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 700LH
[Linked Image]

I think you nailed it.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I remember ol SM had a pre 64 he couldn't post pictures but could send them via text message so sent him my number anyhow saw the rifle thank the lord for bsa cause he saved me from spending money on a pieced together pre 64. Anyhow few weeks later get a message from SM saying he has two more and will separate them take half cash and guns in trade but the money had to be sent western union asap cause he has pressing issues to attend and needed the money... I declined and moved on out but I wonder how many times he tried that on other people and it worked..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
That pressing issue you mention was singing gospel songs.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
From days gone by:

Originally Posted by Bristoe
Back when I was between wives during the mid 90's, I took to frequenting a fairly notorious roadhouse out on the north end of town.

The first time I went was more or less just a lark.

I had seen the place many times as I drove by and had heard all kinds of vile tales about the place,...and I decided that it was time for me to check it out.

Much to my surprise, the place was *packed* with good ole country gals of all sizes, shapes, ages, and dispositions.

They all had one thing in common,.....they were divorced and looking for a man with no wife and a job.

I fit both criteria at the time and as soon as word got around, I experienced the well known, "pork chop at the dog pound" syndrome.

It didn't hurt matters that they currently employed an outstanding band and and a sizable dance floor.

Lots of fun was had there during that period of time.

The place had a decent little hotel out back and one section of it was a truck stop restaurant. There was a large asphalt parking area where trucks were allowed to park overnight for free.

All of the above was enough for it to hold my interest,..but perhaps the best part was to exit at closing time and find two hefty women in the parking lot fighting over some skinny old country boy who usually stood off to the side and tried to get them to stop.

It always drew a small crowd of moderately inebriated patrons to watch the scrappin' and listen to the dialogue.

I learned that all hefty country women pretty much fight the same way.

They lip at each other for a few minutes,...then one slaps the other one. The one that gets slapped immediately reaches out, grabs the woman by the clothes,..either top or dress, and gives it a big yank which tears it and exposes one t!t,...never two for some reason,...just one.

They eventually get ahold of each other's hair and start snatchin' each other every whichaway while hollering out "BITCH!,...LET GO BITCH!,..

Meanwhile,..the skinny old boy that they're fighting over is totally beside himself and trying to break it up.

"Looky here now,...y'all stop that!,...people are lookin'! Claudette,...will you at least stop long enough fer Nadine to put her t!tty up? That ain't right,...Y'all *STOP* now!,...I mean it!"

It was always quite a show.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

No, it was paying bills. No matter how much Mark made, including years of well over six figures, he was always broke because he always overspent and has never changed.

Imagine giving a 12 year old kid with no impulse control, an inflated opinion of self-worth, no morals, no conscience, and no check on behavior as much cash as they could spend - and credit cards to charge stuff on beyond that.

Yep, that's about what happened.

He was buying/selling/trading firearms and pocketing cash when the household bills needed to be paid and/or his wife's vehicle was broken. His toys, his needs, his wants, always came first and always come first; whether the alternative is paying the bills for the household, upholding legal and ethical practices, not screwing someone else over, etc. Mark has and will always put Mark's greed ahead of anything and anyone else.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

No, it was paying bills. No matter how much Mark made, including years of well over six figures, he was always broke because he always overspent and has never changed.

Imagine giving a 12 year old kid with no impulse control, an inflated opinion of self-worth, no morals, no conscience, and no check on behavior as much cash as they could spend - and credit cards to charge stuff on beyond that.

Yep, that's about what happened.

He was buying/selling/trading firearms and pocketing cash when the household bills needed to be paid and/or his wife's vehicle was broken. His toys, his needs, his wants, always came first and always come first; whether the alternative is paying the bills for the household, upholding legal and ethical practices, not screwing someone else over, etc. Mark has and will always put Mark's greed ahead of anything and anyone else.

Could just as easily be my MIL. crazy

FJB & FJT
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Mark sounds a lot like me - I can empathize!

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
"Mark has and will always put Mark's greed ahead of anything and anyone else."

Amazing observation. unfortunately I found that out after I suffered a dose of stupid.

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Alright who ffucking called the hospital asking about my upcoming penis enlargement wtf is nothing sacred around here....

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by 79S
Alright who ffucking called the hospital asking about my upcoming penis enlargement wtf is nothing sacred around here....

Their initials are RJ.... whistle

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by 4ager

Like a drunk sailor in a whorehouse with a stolen credit card.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by MissouriEd
"Mark has and will always put Mark's greed ahead of anything and anyone else."

Amazing observation. unfortunately I found that out after I suffered a dose of stupid.

Whilst he was screwing your money out of you was he crooning gospel songs into your ear...old toot says he was.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The card was "borrowed" and I left him IOU's for every penny I spent.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cisco1
Safariwoman ,
Send me your pantyhose …………..
I will have them untwisted.
Cisco

LOL laugh

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
From days gone by:

Back when I was between wives during the mid 90's, I took to frequenting a fairly notorious roadhouse out on the north end of town.

The first time I went was more or less just a lark.

I had seen the place many times as I drove by and had heard all kinds of vile tales about the place,...and I decided that it was time for me to check it out.

Much to my surprise, the place was *packed* with good ole country gals of all sizes, shapes, ages, and dispositions.

They all had one thing in common,.....they were divorced and looking for a man with no wife and a job.

I fit both criteria at the time and as soon as word got around, I experienced the well known, "pork chop at the dog pound" syndrome.

It didn't hurt matters that they currently employed an outstanding band and and a sizable dance floor.

Lots of fun was had there during that period of time.

The place had a decent little hotel out back and one section of it was a truck stop restaurant. There was a large asphalt parking area where trucks were allowed to park overnight for free.

All of the above was enough for it to hold my interest,..but perhaps the best part was to exit at closing time and find two hefty women in the parking lot fighting over some skinny old country boy who usually stood off to the side and tried to get them to stop.

It always drew a small crowd of moderately inebriated patrons to watch the scrappin' and listen to the dialogue.

I learned that all hefty country women pretty much fight the same way.

They lip at each other for a few minutes,...then one slaps the other one. The one that gets slapped immediately reaches out, grabs the woman by the clothes,..either top or dress, and gives it a big yank which tears it and exposes one t!t,...never two for some reason,...just one.

They eventually get ahold of each other's hair and start snatchin' each other every whichaway while hollering out "BITCH!,...LET GO BITCH!,..

Meanwhile,..the skinny old boy that they're fighting over is totally beside himself and trying to break it up.

"Looky here now,...y'all stop that!,...people are lookin'! Claudette,...will you at least stop long enough fer Nadine to put her t!tty up? That ain't right,...Y'all *STOP* now!,...I mean it!"

It was always quite a show.

Best post on this thread yet.

Camp is where you make it.
Page 53 of 93 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 92 93

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

349 members (1lesfox, 06hunter59, 163bc, 12344mag, 160user, 1badf350, 39 invisible), 1,891 guests, and 997 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,541
Posts18,531,236
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.