-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 115 of 175 1 2 113 114 115 116 117 174 175
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Exactly what Jack should have done as soon as he got there. Then it would be one sided the other way with no sorry thug deputies to plot their defense story.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I know enough about Adams and especially Valley county that if it hasn't already,it will have a few fist fights over the matter as the different sides discuss the issues,especially over a beer.

I am not anti-cop..I have and had good friends who were officers and at one time,I new everyone on the McCall police force as friends and family.Loved it when my wife and her pardner did the bar check..Hi honey..(laughing)

I just cannot see how this was Jack's fault.Officers should de-escalate rather than escalate problems especially when the victim was called by dispatch to do what he was going to do until what happened, happened.

We all know nothing but bad is going to happen when you grab and jerk someone ready to fire a hot weapon..Nothing good is going to happen when one does that and they should have known it.

So in the mean time,the bull and Jack layed dieing on highway 95 near Council Idaho,neither getting help or in the bulls case,euthanized,which Jack was called there to take care of.

Whatever the outcome from ISP,one can rest assured, it won't end there!This shoulda never happened.....

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
It's lunchtime, you should have a bag of dicks.

You really need new material....

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Been avoiding this discussion, but I have to agree - Spence don't take no losing cases.

His track record here in Idaho leads me to believe he sees a guilty cop.

I truly hope I'm wrong about that, because I have family who are personal friends with some of the involved.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I truly hope I'm wrong about that, because I have family who are personal friends with some of the involved.

I agree completely..I looked at both the deputies facebook friends and low and behold,a lot of my old friends are there..I was quite surprised, which leaves me wondering why this even happened.

I do know one thing for sure though from experience,there are officers that are the coolest people ever but once some of them put on the badge and sidearm,there whole demeener(sp) changes.I saw that way to many times in McCall, especially for a couple reserve guys.Cool guys and friends one minute then suit'em up and azzholes the next.

Some handle it very well and others don't,it's like there 10 feet tall and bullet proof...

IC B2

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Reading Logcutters posts hurts my eyes and brain.

Dennis

Lets start over and talk about something you know about, like Mexican food.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by logcutter

I agree completely..I looked at both the deputies facebook friends and low and behold,a lot of my old friends are there..I was quite surprised, which leaves me wondering why this even happened.

I do know one thing for sure though from experience,there are officers that are the coolest people ever but once some of them put on the badge and sidearm,there whole demeener(sp) changes.I saw that way to many times in McCall, especially for a couple reserve guys.Cool guys and friends one minute then suit'em up and azzholes the next.

Some handle it very well and others don't,it's like there 10 feet tall and bullet proof...

I perceive that a lot of this is also related to poor training. Not a lack of training, but just plain bad policy. That's why so many get a pass for behavior that should never be acceptable. This isn't just me blowin' hot air. I hear it from insiders I know.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
That's why so many get a pass for behavior that should never be acceptable.

It didn't used to be that way..Just one example of a fine officer in McCall whom served as a Navy Seal prior to his coming there as an officer..A very good dedicated officer but it was found out he lied on his application about having tried pot years and years ago prior to the Navy,the Academy yanked his certification right then...

Not the case here it appears, as either the Sheriff or Academy let prior incidents slide that should have been looked at better.

There should not be skeletons in an officers closet at all, as showed up for these two deputies making them less than likely to get support from the whole community if it turns out there re-hired.

Just not a good situation for the future of Adams county unless some kind of a bombshell comes out of this investigation...

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Tackleman
Reading Logcutters posts hurts my eyes and brain.

Spellcheck can't fix stupid, you no.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Regardless of what the ISP report says, the only way true justice will be served in this case is if both these thug deputies are found gutshot in a borrow ditch.

You sure talk a tough game. Saddle up cowboy, what's stopping you?

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Harry M
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
It's lunchtime, you should have a bag of dicks.

You really need new material....

[Linked Image]

That better?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
At least when you cut and paste it prevents you from butchering your spelling like you normally do....so it's a start..

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Regardless of what the ISP report says, the only way true justice will be served in this case is if both these thug deputies are found gutshot in a borrow ditch.

They ain't my kin.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Harry M
At least when you cut and paste it prevents you from butchering your spelling like you normally do....so it's a start..

But it doesn't make him any more intelligent and that is where the problem lies.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
Maybe Donna had the other half a bottle. I mean, as long as we're guessing...

You have posted a lot of very stupid things but this one is over the top. You should be ashamed of yourself but you are not. Probably proud of your idiotic statement.

Amazing...

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
What's the Facebook jury say today, Jayco? Spence going to unseal his verdict before Christmas?

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
What's the Facebook jury say today, Jayco? Spence going to unseal his verdict before Christmas?

The verdict was unsealed the day Spence took the case.He does not loose.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

They ain't my kin.

So, if I understand the meaning of your posts correctly, you believe that you have learned enough from this thread to justify your personally killing deputies, had the deceased rancher been a relative. Is that correct?

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by logcutter
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
Maybe Donna had the other half a bottle. I mean, as long as we're guessing...

You have posted a lot of very stupid things but this one is over the top. You should be ashamed of yourself but you are not. Probably proud of your idiotic statement.

Amazing...

What's amazing is that you could spell amazing.

Page 115 of 175 1 2 113 114 115 116 117 174 175

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 21, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 66 invisible), 2,451 guests, and 1,221 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,447
Posts18,489,641
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.