Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 116 of 175 1 2 114 115 116 117 118 174 175
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by logcutter
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
What's the Facebook jury say today, Jayco? Spence going to unseal his verdict before Christmas?

The verdict was unsealed the day Spence took the case.He does not loose.

So Gerry Spence is your Supreme Judge Judy for purposes of criminal culpability and civil liability?

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
What's the Facebook jury say today, Jayco? Spence going to unseal his verdict before Christmas?

You apparently have guilty and settlement confused, and they don't always go hand in hand. Spit out your gum, might make it easier for you to stay on task.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

And what exactly is Spence going to loose, his belt?

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

And what exactly is Spence going to loose, his belt?

It's Copenhagen not gum...Spence don't loose anything..

Next question.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Loose/loose before Christmas for someone.

Loose/loose?

Black Cows Matter!
IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by muleshoe
Loose/loose before Christmas for someone.

Loose/loose?

Yes/yes....It's called android auto correct under the heading of Swift Key keyboard.

It types what it wants..I just give it the rein at let it rip.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
The latest update on Jack Yantis investigation.

Idaho State Police and the FBI are still investigating an officer-involved shooting in Adams County that killed and a man.

Jack Yantis was shot and killed by two Adams County deputies, after Yantis was called to put his bull down that had been hurt in a car accident.

Idaho Attorney General Lawrence Wasden, who is the special prosecutor in the case, says they are working cooperatively with the federal government on the investigation. “The important point here is this, we only have one opportunity to get this right and we need to be very diligent in reviewing the information, taking the time necessary to make sure that we understand the facts.”

Wasden says they also have to be very careful at giving out information to the public because it could harm the jury pool, if the case does go to court

Jury pool..Humm

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"So, if I understand the meaning of your posts correctly, you believe that you have learned enough from this thread to justify your personally killing deputies, had the deceased rancher been a relative. Is that correct?"

Change "from this thread" to "newspaper articles" and I'll give you a short answer.

Yes, depending on his exact relationship to me. Were he a distant relative, I'd let a family member closer to him have the honor.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by curdog4570
"So, if I understand the meaning of your posts correctly, you believe that you have learned enough from this thread to justify your personally killing deputies, had the deceased rancher been a relative. Is that correct?"

Change "from this thread" to "newspaper articles" and I'll give you a short answer.

Yes, depending on his exact relationship to me. Were he a distant relative, I'd let a family member closer to him have the honor.

Wow, dude. If taken at your word, you are flirting with the “danger to others” standard for an involuntary commitment for a mental health evaluation, which comes with a free firearm disability. You also probably do not comprehend the hypocrisy of condemning police officers for making a split-second lethal force decision when an auto crash investigation went sideways while having no problem being a judge, jury and premeditated executioner based on unsworn hearsay gleaned from a newspaper! Did I read somewhere that you used to wear a badge? If so, I’m glad you gave that up, because your mental predisposition appears to be worse than that of the people whom you routinely condemn on these pages.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
" Did I read somewhere that you used to wear a badge?"

Could be that you read that. Ain't no shortage of lies been typed out on this forum about me. That would be one of the worst.

You are welcome to try and have me "committed for an involuntary mental evaluation", but it seems an extreme action on your part.

But since you brought it up, I don't own any firearms.

Have you ever been accused of taking yourself too seriously?

Should you be put on suicide watch if your thug deputy buddies get indicted?

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If you didn't wear a badge, then that's for the better. You were not a good candidate. Thanks for clearing that up.

You don't meet the involuntary criteria this instant, but your predisposition is toward violent tendencies and your posts evidence a lack of concern about the law or the judicial system if your own private concerns are involved. You also are the kind of person police can use as Exhibit A when they talk about nut cases walking around in public flying under the radar, yet predisposed to taking "lone wolf" actions if the stars and planets line up a certain way one day.

I have no dog in the hunt in terms of what happens to the deputies in this case. I have more confidence in the rule of law and the judicial system than Internet forum blather, though.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
lack of concern about the law or the judicial system if your own private concerns are involved.

You're confusing him with a democrat.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If you didn't wear a badge, then that's for the better. You were not a good candidate. Thanks for clearing that up.

You don't meet the involuntary criteria this instant, but your predisposition is toward violent tendencies and your posts evidence a lack of concern about the law or the judicial system if your own private concerns are involved. You also are the kind of person police can use as Exhibit A when they talk about nut cases walking around in public flying under the radar, yet predisposed to taking "lone wolf" actions if the stars and planets line up a certain way one day.

I have no dog in the hunt in terms of what happens to the deputies in this case. I have more confidence in the rule of law and the judicial system than Internet forum blather, though.
You're way out of line. Basically you don't like what Curdog is saying here so you're threatening him with government "intervention". You may be a Democrat if...

Last edited by EthanEdwards; 12/23/15.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No, I am not threatening him with government intervention. If my post is interpreted that way, then I clarify it by affirmatively saying that is not my intent. I specifically stated that his words do not amount to an immediate problem, but they do seem to set out a mindset that, if combined with other things down the road, could be a problem down the road (not that I am going to waste any of my time on it). Of course, it all could be Internet bravado, too.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No, I am not threatening him with government intervention. If my post is interpreted that way, then I clarify it by affirmatively saying that is not my intent. I specifically stated that his words do not amount to an immediate problem, but they do seem to set out a mindset that, if combined with other things down the road, could be a problem down the road (not that I am going to waste any of my time on it). Of course, it all could be Internet bravado, too.
lol Your whole tone is threatening. Nice try though.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I guess Cheyenne better tattle on that guy too.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by curdog4570

Wow, dude. If taken at your word, you are flirting with the “danger to others” standard for an involuntary commitment for a mental health evaluation, which comes with a free firearm disability. You also probably do not comprehend the hypocrisy of condemning police officers for making a split-second lethal force decision when an auto crash investigation went sideways while having no problem being a judge, jury and premeditated executioner based on unsworn hearsay gleaned from a newspaper! Did I read somewhere that you used to wear a badge? If so, I’m glad you gave that up, because your mental predisposition appears to be worse than that of the people whom you routinely condemn on these pages.

On the advice of some who claim to know you, I'm retracting my comment regarding what I would do if someone murdered a member of my family.

So..... if any of you are intending to murder one of my family members, you have nothing to fear from me. There will be no reprisal on my part.

See.... as long as we have censors among the members, Rick can leave us be.

But if I ever find the son of a bitch who accused me of being a cop, I'm taking back my vow of non-violence.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
But if I ever find the son of a bitch who accused me of being a cop, I'm taking back my vow of non-violence.

I heard that some sumbitch called you a piccolo player. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
lol Your whole tone is threatening. Nice try though.

Paranoid people always think that someone is out there trying to get them, so they can interpret things as threatening that are not meant to be. I have been posting for a long time, and threatening people on an Internet forum is just not what I do. In fact, I don't threaten people even in person.

Page 116 of 175 1 2 114 115 116 117 118 174 175

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

527 members (1Akshooter, 1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 222Sako, 01Foreman400, 21, 61 invisible), 2,480 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,454
Posts18,489,678
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.