Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 117 of 175 1 2 115 116 117 118 119 174 175
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by curdog4570

But if I ever find the son of a bitch who accused me of being a cop, I'm taking back my vow of non-violence.

I may have been totally mistaken. I didn't research 4000 posts.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
No, I am not threatening him with government intervention. If my post is interpreted that way, then I clarify it by affirmatively saying that is not my intent. I specifically stated that his words do not amount to an immediate problem, but they do seem to set out a mindset that, if combined with other things down the road, could be a problem down the road (not that I am going to waste any of my time on it). Of course, it all could be Internet bravado, too.
lol Your whole tone is threatening. Nice try though.

Paranoid people always think that someone is out there trying to get them, so they can interpret things as threatening that are not meant to be. I have been posting for a long time, and threatening people on an Internet forum is just not what I do. In fact, I don't threaten people even in person.
Just because you say it, doesn't make it so.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He's just tryin' to "Protect and serve".

He would have to remove his badge to be welcome in my camp.

It often is home to some Rowdies that wouldn't take his correction as meekly as I did.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Good hell, did Jayco write that article?

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
You're way out of line. Basically you don't like what Curdog is saying here so you're threatening him with government "intervention". You may be a Democrat if...

That's rich.

Gene can say that he'd murder a cop based on a newspaper article and he's GTG. But nobody can threaten Gene with a mental health evaluation based on Gene actually saying crazy stuff.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Gene can say that he'd murder a cop based on a newspaper article........ ."

Truthfulness ain't never been your long suit.

Or maybe your reading comprehension really is no better than your buddy, DINK'S.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Gene can say that he'd murder a cop based on a newspaper article and he's GTG. But nobody can threaten Gene with a mental health evaluation based on Gene actually saying crazy stuff.

Tell me where I'm wrong Gene. The only thing I've changed is the quote boxes for me and Cheyenne where you quoted us by going "". Since after nearly 15 years you still haven't figured out how to use the quote button.

Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Regardless of what the ISP report says, the only way true justice will be served in this case is if both these thug deputies are found gutshot in a borrow ditch.

You sure talk a tough game. Saddle up cowboy, what's stopping you?

They ain't my kin.

So, if I understand the meaning of your posts correctly, you believe that you have learned enough from this thread to justify your personally killing deputies, had the deceased rancher been a relative. Is that correct?

So, if I understand the meaning of your posts correctly, you believe that you have learned enough from this thread to justify your personally killing deputies, had the deceased rancher been a relative. Is that correct?

Change "from this thread" to "newspaper articles" and I'll give you a short answer.

Yes
, depending on his exact relationship to me. Were he a distant relative, I'd let a family member closer to him have the honor.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

Even I forgot some of the important facts.I suppose that is what they want..

Shot in the chest and abdomen, Jack Yantis fell to the ground. Neither deputy went to check on him. Paradis and Donna Yantis started running toward him.

“And then they threatened me and my nephew ... threw us on the middle of Highway 95, searched us and handcuffed us, and wouldn’t let us go take care of Jack,” Donna Yantis said.

The rifle’s barrel was about 2 feet from the bull, and Jack Yantis’ finger was on the trigger.

“Everything was going as planned. … I did not notice any conversation at all” between Jack Yantis and the deputies, Paradis said. “Then the one cop turned around and grabbed his shoulder and jerked him backwards.”

The deputy came from behind, spun Yantis around and grabbed the rifle’s scope, Paradis said.

The deputy pushed Yantis. The rifle was still in Yantis’ hands, its barrel pointed at the ground. Yantis was trying to regain his footing.

Calling either of them Barney Fife is a slam to old Barney.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
First off, if a close relative of mine was killed by two thug deputies, I'd be working off of firsthand accounts and not newspaper articles.

Second off, Cheyenne has showed me the error of my ways and I have recanted my statement.

I'm hoping he won't "report me" for saying THIS instead :

If the two thug deputies are found gutshot and dead beside the highway, I hope the shooter is never found.

Are you OK with that or must I try again?

IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
If the two thug deputies are found gutshot and dead beside the highway, I hope the shooter is never found.

laugh

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm not OK with anything you write Gene, because you're crazy. I don't mean that in a derogatory way, I mean that I honestly believe you're mentally unstable. You're so crazy that you can't even keep up with all the crazy things you've said, this is a perfect example of that.

Mentally unstable people are dangerous. Mentally unstable people that are delusional about past persecution, irrationally paranoid about current events and who voice violent fantasies to strangers....are especially dangerous.

So no, I'm not OK with your response. I think you're crazy and that the internet would be better without your nonsense.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

And please explain to me how I was untruthful. All the quotes are available to you. Just because you pinked out on your statement later and changed it doesn't mean that I was untruthful about what you had already said.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
FBI trained snipers don't have the best record in Idaho..

Meanwhile, the bull was still alive, slowly bleeding out on the roadway. Family members asked the deputies to put it down to end its suffering. No one did.

“The bull ended up lying there for two hours,” Paradis said, “suffocating in his own lung blood because they shot him in the gut.”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm not OK with anything you write Gene, because you're crazy. I don't mean that in a derogatory way, I mean that I honestly believe you're mentally unstable. You're so crazy that you can't even keep up with all the crazy things you've said, this is a perfect example of that.

I don't think Gene is crazy, Just that he grew up in a different time and place. Back years ago, in lots of rural area's, men stomped their own snakes. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, Blue, you are entitled to your opinion about me. As for as my opinion of you, I offer this:

A couple or three years ago, on a thread similar to this one, in fact it was along about the first time you posted your "eat a bag of dicks" comment to me, I said this in response to another poster; "Naw.. Blue's a good kid. If any of my family ever have to call a cop, I hope one like Blue shows up". Makes no difference to me if you never saw it, it was not directed at you. I stand by that comment today. Nothing you have posted on these "bad cop" threads takes away from the fact that you appear to be a good Father, shooter, and outdoorsman, and I'm betting you are a good cop.

And I never heard of Jack Yantis until he was shot dead. But the information about him from his friends and family paint a picture of the kind of man he was.

I grew up among men like him, right down to the occasional DUI's. They were oilfield trash and cattlemen, for the most part. They were men's men and I vowed I would be like them when I grew up. I damn sure nailed the DUI part as a young man, and I like to think I got the rest of it right as well. So I identify with Jack Yantis.

And I've encountered cops like these two deputies. Their actions AFTER they shot Jack Yantis make the witness accounts of their actions prior to, and during, the shooting eminently believable.

And IF the witness accounts are to be believed, there is no way the deputies could have been in fear for their lives, which is the only justification they could have for shooting him.

So... if they walk, and they probably will, It will be a moral outrage.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux

Mentally unstable people are dangerous. Mentally unstable people that are delusional about past persecution, irrationally paranoid about current events and who voice violent fantasies to strangers....are especially dangerous.

So no, I'm not OK with your response. I think you're crazy and that the internet would be better without your nonsense.

It's a wonder that I got a CHL, ain't it?

Or had a successful business career in the private sector.

Or raised four kids who are doing quite well [all in the private sector, btw]

Or have friends all over the world, literally.

Damn, I hope they don't find out I'm crazy.

You ever been wrong about someone, Blue?

Ever?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Safariman has a CHL, was successful in scamming people for years, raised (apparently) good kids and has lots of friends and supporters....somebody even gave him a kidney.

Then one day folks started realizing how crazy he was, or had become.

Maybe I'm just visionary.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There's no need to worry about curdog. He doesn't own a firearm.

But since you brought it up, I don't own any firearms.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm pretty sure that Gene and I came in to this world at about the same time, maybe I have a 6-8 year head start on him. Cops then were not at all like most are today. The only ones in my state that had any training at all were the Highway Patrolmen and the few of them I became acquainted with were pretty good guys.

A bully town cop slapped me when I was twelve years old and later said he thought I was some one else. There was no such thing as police brutality back then so they were free to do whatever they wanted to. I quickly learned to hate and distrust any and all cops for what this one did to me. Ten years later, he had quit being a cop so I made a trip back there to hunt him down and get even. Ended up me getting far more than even. I wanted to kill him but stopped a little short of my goal.

Anybody that had any desire to be a lawman could easily find that position in most any of those small Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, or New Mexico towns. Usually they had to furnish their own car and whatever gun they wanted to pack. No black uniforms, just whatever they wanted to wear. Twice I was offered the job by the town council but I could make more money doing just about anything else so I passed the offer up.

I doubt that I will ever feel that most police are on my side even though I have had some very good friends that were cops. Very few times have I been stopped by one but whenever that has happened I can feel the anxiety build up come on pretty fast.

And that's just the way it is.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Page 117 of 175 1 2 115 116 117 118 119 174 175

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (160user, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 01Foreman400, 2003and2013, 63 invisible), 2,465 guests, and 1,271 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,477
Posts18,489,961
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.