Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BarryC
She made it everyone else's business through her lobbying efforts.

That's the difference between marxists and normal people. Normal people just want to be left alone and if they don't like a situation, they leave. Marxists, on the other hand, infiltrate themselves in the organization they want to undermine and destroy it from within. And that's exactly what she was doing - destroying the armed forces (and by extension the entire nation) from within. She is lower than whale [bleep]. There was no love for country in her service. The fact that she got killed is just an accident for her and a propaganda tool for her marxist [bleep] club, Military Partners and Families Coalition.

BarryC,
Do you just make this sh_t up, are you a fugckin troll, or are these the psychotic ramblings of someone suffering from delusions? What does Marxism have to do with any of this? Your appeal to a patently narrow definition of "normal people" is absurd. You have no intention of contributing to any meaningful discussion. Your's is to bully and brow beat with narrow minded, uninformed, oversimplified, self assembled dogma that you've turned into rhetoric. You should take your own advice and do what "normal people" do when they don't like a situation and leave. Really, aren't there enough half witted idiots pecking out incoherent hatred on the internet.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You typed that like a true [bleep]. laugh

ETA: How's that for bullying? Did I hurt your feelings? LOL!

Last edited by BarryC; 12/23/15.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
WGAF if she was gay?

That entire media blitz about her gayness is nothing more than further division of our country.

Apparently she did or how else would the media know about her perversion?

She died fighting for your right to act like a stupid prick.

You should be ashamed of yourself for suggesting she stay in the closet just because you're afraid to come out.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Harry M
BarryC, your sick hatred on the right is no different than the sick hatred from the left. They are one in the same.

Your comments are abhorrent.

Great Harry. People like this dyke are well on their way to making the US like Europe. If we continue down this path, we will be getting over run by enemy hoards too.

Like, Europe? Do you mean every city, town and village will have good restaurants, without regard to their proximity to Paris?

Or do you mean that everyone will drive diesel powered cars?

Or do you mean that people will speak multiple languages?

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No, muzzies are inundating them.

I know you [bleep] can't resist a foreign restaurant, but that's no reason to let a continent get over run.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
WGAF if she was gay?

That entire media blitz about her gayness is nothing more than further division of our country.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This, exactly

We have a whole lot bigger fish to fry than worrying about anybody's sexual preferences.

Super exactly!

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
obama gave em iraq, now he's giving em afghanistan.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by watch4bear
obama gave em iraq, now he's giving em afghanistan.

Exactly, and these 6 Soldiers are the latest to pay with their lives for that.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
And all we need now is Hillary stating "6 people are dead, what difference does that make now"

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Barry is just upset because she was a better man than he is.

He comes across as a retarded parrot, repeating someone else's lame buzzwords

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
IC B3

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Snyper
Barry is just upset because she was a better man than he is.

He comes across as a retarded parrot, repeating someone else's lame buzzwords

^^^^^^^^^
this. What's ironic, as someone already alluded to, is that this woman was killed while out doing the heavy lifting that allows Barry to spew his endless ignorance in an open forum.

John

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EdM
Sam said it best.

Originally Posted By Mannlicher

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.

AMEN that, She was a soldier that served her country with Honor and paid the ultimate price.

GOD BLESS her and all who willingly serve, prayers for the family she left behind.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
whatever the sex preferance please remember that just one american killed is worth all the sand ------s in the whole world most people dont realise that arabs stopped back a few levels of true hoho sapiens cranky 72

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by NeBassman
Originally Posted by MagMarc
Originally Posted by BlackHunter
She gave her life in the protection of ours. That is plenty good enough for me. May she rest in peace and honor.

+1

Yep, she left behind a wife and son too. Scroll down to the bottom of this article.

Nebraska native killed in Afghanist...ro' who worked at Ground Zero after 9/11

This.

Though, somehow I suspect that Hussein will now attend his first military funeral.

That would be rich, wouldn't it? I was wondering about the West Baptist group.

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
I'm not into the gay stuff, but anyone that is willing to pay the ultimate price for their service to this country, and in fact does so, is to me above any prejudices that I may carry.

May each one of these soldiers rest in Peace and Honor.

My sentiments exactly.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

As proved by your post.

I guess we won't worry that Americans are still dying there regardless?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Barry C., based on his comments reminds me of a boss I once had. He said all homosexuals should rounded up and tossed in a pit, sprayed with gasoline and burned alive. He felt it was a just punishment for their sodomy. I was born and raised in San Francisco and probably every job I had while living there had a gay to two.
My thoughts on that ex-boss was he was probably afraid he might be attracted to another guy at one time or another. The deep inner thought that hey, I might like it probably scared the crap out of him. In his case the, "Thou protesteth too much." certainly rings true.
I sure as hell do not approve of their life style. The sight of two men kissing turns my stomach. It's also not my business what they do in private. That woman served in the military and apparently was good enough to achieve the rank of major.
Thank you Major V. for your service. RIP soldier.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I'm not into the gay stuff, but anyone that is willing to pay the ultimate price for their service to this country, and in fact does so, is to me above any prejudices that I may carry.

Exactly this. Being there now, anyone who hasn't served and deployed can GFY if they have anything negative to say. At least she did more than the haters who haven't talked the talk and walked the walk.

Merry [bleep] Christmas from the sand box.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
she never gave her life it was taken from her without her permission.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Taco280AI

Exactly this. Being there now, anyone who hasn't served and deployed can GFY if they have anything negative to say. At least she did more than the haters who haven't talked the talk and walked the walk.

Merry [bleep] Christmas from the sand box.

Merry Christmas to you and Thank You for your service and sacrifices.
Prayers for You and All those serving far from their homes and families to return safely...

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (160user, 222Sako, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 007FJ, 12344mag, 63 invisible), 2,292 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,278
Posts18,486,771
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.