Print Thread
Hop To
Page 123 of 175 1 2 121 122 123 124 125 174 175
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by logcutter
Spot on! No way to establish guilt or innocence simply by reading media accounts.

I can agree some of the news media putting a spin on things but the live interviews from the victims is as close as you can get to the real real on the facts.They can't stray far from there sworn statements.

M eye witness accounts are not always 100% correct

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/do-the-eyes-have-it/

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

I'm not sure if we should call them eye witness's or victims..They were thrown to the ground and cuffed trying to help Jack...

They have given sworn statements and the two officers have filed there reports and I suppose have by now given there sworn statements...Who would we believe just as the jury might have to decide?

Two officers discussing there reports prior to writing them so they agree on all counts and don't appear to have different memory of the events or those by the victims and again,not to forget the one who is not talking but was cuffed and thrown to the ground.

JWP..I know your smarter than to think whatever the officers say is exactly what happened with them both knowing this could be the end of there careers.Gunning down a neighbor over a Bull and they had to know Jack did not come there to harm them,he came because he was called,most likely by the deputies, I would only assume.

The sheriff said both deputies were cattle wise yet neither new how to dispatch a hurt bull and they both shot only to anger the bull more and belly shoot him.Jack new how but was grabbed and pushed at the moment of ignition,most likely.

Last but not least,Gerry Spence would not have taken the case if the officers did not step over the line,just like Ruby Ridge.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Authorities have had no problem releasing information regarding Jack Yantis's DWI record, temper issues, and what have you.

Almost 2 months later they still haven't even acknowledged the existence of dash cams let alone anything else.

The timeline of delay is following the SOP of all questionable police shootings and the public has every right to be cynical in this case.

TAKE THIS TO THE BANK

If Jack Yantis showed up in a drunken rage and opened fire on the officers that would have been released within hours.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Spot on,Harry..

It was reported by KTVB in Boise three weeks ago the investigation was all but done and to expect the release within the next couple weeks..3 weeks later nothing...

But it is Christmas and I'm sure that played a hand..

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

I'm not sure if we should call them eye witness's or victims..They were thrown to the ground and cuffed trying to help Jack...

They have given sworn statements and the two officers have filed there reports and I suppose have by now given there sworn statements...Who would we believe just as the jury might have to decide?

Two officers discussing there reports prior to writing them so they agree on all counts and don't appear to have different memory of the events or those by the victims and again,not to forget the one who is not talking but was cuffed and thrown to the ground.

JWP..I know your smarter than to think whatever the officers say is exactly what happened with them both knowing this could be the end of there careers.Gunning down a neighbor over a Bull and they had to know Jack did not come there to harm them,he came because he was called,most likely by the deputies, I would only assume.

The sheriff said both deputies were cattle wise yet neither new how to dispatch a hurt bull and they both shot only to anger the bull more and belly shoot him.Jack new how but was grabbed and pushed at the moment of ignition,most likely.

Last but not least,Gerry Spence would not have taken the case if the officers did not step over the line,just like Ruby Ridge.

I would definate want to hear both sides, something that you obviously aren't interested in.

Did you even read the link? http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/do-the-eyes-have-it/

I feel that scientific testing of evidence collected is being tested and may not be complete. You only have media reports to base your rush to judgement on.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I would definate want to hear both sides, something that you obviously aren't interested in.

Excuse me...I want to here both sides also..I have a stake in this..I sure would like to here that the two deputies in a joining county to mine on a road I travel all the time,are not gun happy gunmen waiting for the next senior to drive into there county.

Do I have an opinion based on the victims statements,yes I do but I also realize all the t's aren't crossed in the investigation and that isn't the way we do things.Once that is done,we'll see.

Either way Jack is dead and there on paid leave thinking they did no wrong, as stated by Brian Wood.If nothing else,there both guilty of not giving a $hit shown by there actions at the scene after Jack was down and the Bull still layed suffering and throwing an old women trying to help her husband to the pavement.That was all wrong..F-uck the book..

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Excuse me...I want to here both sides also..I have a stake in this..I sure would like to here that the two deputies in a joining county to mine on a road I travel all the time,are not gun happy gunmen waiting for the next senior to drive into there county.

Do I have an opinion based on the victims statements,yes I do but I also realize all the t's aren't crossed in the investigation and that isn't the way we do things.Once that is done,we'll see.

Either way Jack is dead and there on paid leave thinking they did no wrong, as stated by Brian Wood.If nothing else,there both guilty of not giving a $hit shown by there actions at the scene after Jack was down and the Bull still layed suffering and throwing an old women trying to help her husband to the pavement.That was all wrong..F-uck the book..

You are basing a lot of opinion on one side and only media reports, not something I would do.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
.....not something I would do.

hell, you won't even say what part of the country you live in,...

Logcutter,....thanks for the continuing updates.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
You are basing a lot of opinion on one side and only media reports, not something I would do

Let's see,two deputies with a history of violence on people over 60, with one a convicted poacher while a police officer in McCall Idaho and the other worked five departments in 15 years..I'll go out on a limb here and say they both have some serious issues.Certainly not Idaho's finest.

They make it not to hard to believe the victims yet like the rest of you,I want to here the other side.

They both need horse whipped for roughing up Jacks wife and helping in giving here a major heart attack.Rowdy is a big boy and can take it,Donna not so much and I didn't mean it was alright to do what they did to Rowdy,it wasn't.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Let's see,two deputies with a history of violence on people over 60, with one a convicted poacher while a police officer in McCall Idaho and the other worked five departments in 15 years..I'll go out on a limb here and say they both have some serious issues.Certainly not Idaho's finest.

Funny how Jack's DUI is relevent but LEO and their groupies ignore the two officers past history.....

IC B3

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

Funny how Jack's DUI is relevent but LEO and their groupies ignore the two officers past history.....

No one is ignoring anything, but it is prudent to not rush to judgement based on the media.

Last edited by jwp475; 12/25/15.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Really..Happy Birthday FG..

I left out the name but here is one event that the grandson posted about Cody Rolland,the other deputy with 15 years experience.

Rooland used to work for Parma PD and is an aggressive person.He through my grandma down off her steps,a 65 year old woman at the time without a reason.

So why would anyone question either of these two deputies obvious nature to use force on senior citizens.Yes,I believe Rowdy and Donna's account of what went on..It just fits but I still want to here the other side as most do.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No one is ignoring anything, but it is prudent to not rush to judgement based on media attacks.

So, somebody that lives SOMEWHERE in the "USA" is appointing himself the chief adviser to a host of people who KNOW the area, and resident folk.

Youmust have some serious creds !

I nominate you the "campfire director of prudent behavior".

"Smarmy" could well be incorporated,....

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
No one is ignoring anything, but it is prudent to not rush to judgement based on media attacks.

So, somebody that lives SOMEWHERE in the "USA" is appointing himself the chief adviser to a host of people who KNOW the area, and resident folk.

Youmust have some serious creds !

I nominate you the "campfire director of prudent behavior".

"Smarmy" could well be incorporated,....

GTC

Knowing the area and knowing all the facts before they are all in, are connected how?
Your logic doesn't connect the dots.

Last edited by jwp475; 12/25/15.

pal Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Hear no evil, see no evil. Just wait long enough for people to lose interest and any hope for justice, so it can be swept under the rug and business as usual.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
.....not something I would do.

hell, you won't even say what part of the country you live in,...

Logcutter,....thanks for the continuing updates.

GTC

I travel and work all over the US and been overseas to work multiple times, but that is not realavant to this thread.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by pal
Hear no evil, see no evil. Just wait long enough for people to lose interest and any hope for justice, so it can be swept under the rug and business as usual.

Let's just hang the deputies now, hell no need to wait for all facts to be in and no need for a trail, right?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Deputies from Adams County helped out at the old folks home, shoveled walks for the elderly, and helped my grandmother cross the street

I left out the name, but it happened. I saw it on Facebook.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
OK time to let this die UNTIL the courts decide. All we have now is a bunch of clap trap arguing and pissing in each others wheaties going on. Let the courts decide and then we can argue facts.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by BountyHunter
OK time to let this die UNTIL the courts decide. All we have now is a bunch of clap trap arguing and pissing in each others wheaties going on. Let the courts decide and then we can argue facts.

No way for that to happen, makes too much logical sense.

Page 123 of 175 1 2 121 122 123 124 125 174 175

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

521 members (160user, 10Glocks, 1936M71, 007FJ, 219 Wasp, 1badf350, 61 invisible), 2,410 guests, and 1,247 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,442
Posts18,489,508
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.