-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 76 of 93 1 2 74 75 76 77 78 92 93
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Safari Man quitting the fire and his scams is akin to quitting smoking.

"It's easy, I've done it a thousand times."

Sean
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Where's the nekkid pics of his wife ? grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Partsman
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Luke 6:43

the apple doesn't fall far from the tree... whistle

From at least 1997 through the present, Defendant Claiborne has subjected female tenants of the subject properties to discrimination on the basis of sex, including severe, pervasive, and unwelcome sexual harassment. Such conduct has included, but is not limited to, unwanted verbal sexual advances; unwanted sexual touching; conditioning the terms and conditions of women's tenancy on the granting of sexual favors; entering the apartment of women tenants without permission or notice; threatening and taking steps to evict or take other adverse action against female tenants and prospective tenants when they refused or objected to his sexual advances; and refusing to permit women tenants to have overnight guests or imposing extra rental fees and restrictions on such guests while not placing such restrictions on overnight guests of male tenants.

Seems like integrity is the fabric of family with the Claibornes. smile

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And so what to do with all of this now? Well, as much as it is possible I would say to the things that I saw that hurt the most... THIS SIN STOPS HERE! NOW! NO MORE! SO HELP ME GOD! And I mean this, just as I have meant it every other time I have muttered it in the past and this has been often. And praise be to GOD for the wars and battles won so far! Many, many wins and More to come!

Forgiveness. I had to ad this one after I had typed all the rest, it is the hardest for me right now. This dad was very good at, but for me even as I type this I am having to deal with my own desire to squeeze the very life out of his attacker while watching him and making him look into my eyes as he dies. Some of you heard me even express this over the weekend. Forgive me, I shall do no such thing. My father would not have had it! I cannot and shall not do this as well (though you all know that I am quite capable) because "Vengence is MINE sayeth the Lord, I will repay" And if God can and has forgiven us for what WE did to HIS son..... No, I must forgive. God please help me. And may we find out that this event was, indeed an accident. Even though it does not look as one right now. Accident or not, I must forgive and leave the rest to the only true and righteous judge.
LOVE for God and family expressed by how I spend my time and my money

Is that really a quote from Mark?

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by 4ager
And so what to do with all of this now? Well, as much as it is possible I would say to the things that I saw that hurt the most... THIS SIN STOPS HERE! NOW! NO MORE! SO HELP ME GOD! And I mean this, just as I have meant it every other time I have muttered it in the past and this has been often. And praise be to GOD for the wars and battles won so far! Many, many wins and More to come!

Forgiveness. I had to ad this one after I had typed all the rest, it is the hardest for me right now. This dad was very good at, but for me even as I type this I am having to deal with my own desire to squeeze the very life out of his attacker while watching him and making him look into my eyes as he dies. Some of you heard me even express this over the weekend. Forgive me, I shall do no such thing. My father would not have had it! I cannot and shall not do this as well (though you all know that I am quite capable) because "Vengence is MINE sayeth the Lord, I will repay" And if God can and has forgiven us for what WE did to HIS son..... No, I must forgive. God please help me. And may we find out that this event was, indeed an accident. Even though it does not look as one right now. Accident or not, I must forgive and leave the rest to the only true and righteous judge.

Looks like it is excerpts from SM's Facebook rant.

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Yep

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
uh-oh

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by The_Yetti
Originally Posted by 4ager

Looks like it is excerpts from SM's Facebook rant.

Miss Lynn copied the entire thing from his Facebook post and pasted it here in this thread with a link to it several days ago.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth..._My_father_was_just_murdere#Post10796843

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Bristoe
uh-oh

Yep...ramblings on a quantum physics scale...or maybe a jug of shine.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
That's almost an exact copy of the seven pages of "look at me, I'm a Christian" ramblings he sent me Dec 2013.

Actual conduct is a long way from the morality he espouses.

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
This should be considered to be a private matter....and not broadcast all over the friggin internet!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Did you all catch the "(and you know I'm quite capable)" part? Is this guy a severely compromised kidney patient or Rowdy Roddy Piper?

John

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Claiborne's best chance at redemption here on the Campfire is to con his way into a LEO job. He will instantly have a horde of BFF's.

Right on!

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by john843
Did you all catch the "(and you know I'm quite capable)" part? Is this guy a severely compromised kidney patient or Rowdy Roddy Piper?

John

Rowdy Roddy Piper died a few weeks ago...

g

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Claiborne's best chance at redemption here on the Campfire is to con his way into a LEO job. He will instantly have a horde of BFF's.

Clairborne better meets your requirements for BFF (and in your case that doesn't mean Best Friends Forever) as he has attended Campfire hunts, which you continually throw out as some kind of qualifier, so sounds like the kind of MAN who would be welcome around your fire, but even he probably has standards.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

Clairborne better meets your requirements for BFF (and in your case that doesn't mean Best Friends Forever) as he has attended Campfire hunts, which you continually throw out as some kind of qualifier, so sounds like the kind of MAN who would be welcome around your fire, but even he probably has standards.

Heheheheheheheh...

Maybe safari was a chronic drunk too. Old cur and safari could really bond then.

Just imagine all the big and important stories that would come from those two sitting next to each other at the bar.

Dink

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
toss Dink in the mix and you'd need chest waders.....

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by huntsman22

Lol....I know you like cur. I believe it's because you a lot in common.

But should a short man really make a wader comment?.....

Dink

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
you don't 'know' what you 'believe'.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DINK
Originally Posted by huntsman22

Lol....I know you like cur. I believe it's because you a lot in common.

But should a short man really make a wader comment?.....

Dink

An ignorant man should not make an intelligent statement and you didn't.

Are you Dink or Gittem?

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Page 76 of 93 1 2 74 75 76 77 78 92 93

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

680 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 12344mag, 1minute, 1234, 1Longbow, 70 invisible), 2,520 guests, and 1,322 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,528
Posts18,530,767
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.