Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
http://www.auctionarms.com/search/displayitem.cfm?ItemNum=3523771
<br>
<br>I know the price will go up, but you get a $150+ scope and mount with your shooter 99.

GB1

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Do you mean, "How about this for an auction?" ?
<br>
<br>Yes. That is an auction.
<br>
<br>Do you mean, is this a good deal?
<br>
<br>No. It isn't.
<br>
<br>Two questions for you.
<br>
<br>How does $75 + $35 = $150+ scope and mount?
<br>
<br>And;
<br>
<br>If it was, hypotheticly, "a deal", why advertise it on a web page devoted to the exact same interests that you are looking for?
<br>
<br>Unless of course you are the one selling this clam. Then grab all the free advertising you can get.
<br>

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That is a very early Weaver K2.5, first model without adjustment caps, 1945 or 1946.

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
By using real world prices is how 35 and 75 equals 150. You continue to post stuff about 200 dollar 99s and 75 dollar Stith mounts. Feel free to find any of those in the real world! And no the gun is not mine. The older model scope ups the price away from 35 dollars. Maybe in the happy fantasy land where you do you gun purchasing these things are still falling off the dealer racks, but the rest of us are not nearly so lucky.
<br>
<br>As for you second question.... Lets just say that I am more than happy to point things out that others may want. Did I at any point did I say I wanted the gun, Oppenheimer? Go back to you fantasy world and leave your confrontational BS at home.
<br>
<br>(I always thought people that were overly confrontational were either covering up latent homosexual tendencies, or overcompensating for sexual inadequacies.)

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
NYSavagefan, Bravo and Touche! Tell it like it is.

IC B2

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The Gentleman part of me says not to respond, but since you threw being gentlemanly out the window, what the hell!
<br>
<br>K2.5's are EVERWHERE shops, gunshows, E-bay even! for $35 less in most cases.
<br>
<br>And there were 3 N.I.B. sets of Stiths at a "fantasy land" known as Vermont show within the last 6-8 months @ $75 ea. (p/s- the dealer was from your home State of NY, how's that frost your cookies wise ass?) I forwarded the info to two others on this board at the time, CUZ I DON'T EVEN PAY THAT MUCH FOR THEM.
<br>
<br>So, Sir, you can throw your little name calling temper tantrum till your hearts content.
<br>
<br>Its over paying saps like you that is making me richer! Thanx!
<br>
<br>As for the "confrontational" issue. You were the one who asked the question. If you didn't want it answered, then why post it. Who's really being confrontational here?
<br>
<br>Perhaps if you spent more time on Savages, and less on Freud you'ld be a better shopper. So if its true that your the confrontational one, you must be homosexual. You obviously have no sexual inadequacies. You announce it here every time you get screwed!
<br>
<br>Till your next screwin'............
<br>

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Ram:
<br>
<br>Easy money for ya....I'll give you $100 for every NEW IN THE BOX Stith mounts to fix a 99 you can send me.
<br>
<br>Weaver K2.5 in good shape will bring $50 in my part of the country. Some more easy money if you want to go to the trouble.
<br>
<br>Elwood

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Please post the contact info for these $75 Stith mounts for Model 99s. I'm very interested. I'd be more than willing to pay you a finder's fee at that price.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
NYSavagefan and RAM
<br>
<br>Earnestly suggest you gents cool it lest our forum manager send you to join Robert in purgatory.
<br>
<br>By the way I miss him and I would miss you two guys also.
<br>
<br>Miki

Moderated by  Rick99, RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

471 members (1minute, 2500HD, 1beaver_shooter, 1OntarioJim, 280Ackleyrized, 219 Wasp, 48 invisible), 2,156 guests, and 1,145 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,269
Posts18,504,956
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.