Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 77 of 93 1 2 75 76 77 78 79 92 93
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Could someone provide a citation to this quote? Claireborne is a somewhat common name. If this is not Mark Claireborne (aka Safariman) why promulgate it?

From at least 1997 through the present, Defendant Claiborne has subjected female tenants of the subject properties to discrimination on the basis of sex, including severe, pervasive, and unwelcome sexual harassment. Such conduct has included, but is not limited to, unwanted verbal sexual advances; unwanted sexual touching; conditioning the terms and conditions of women's tenancy on the granting of sexual favors; entering the apartment of women tenants without permission or notice; threatening and taking steps to evict or take other adverse action against female tenants and prospective tenants when they refused or objected to his sexual advances; and refusing to permit women tenants to have overnight guests or imposing extra rental fees and restrictions on such guests while not placing such restrictions on overnight guests of male tenants.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
GB1

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas
Could someone provide a citation to this quote? Claireborne is a somewhat common name. If this is not Mark Claireborne (aka Safariman) why promulgate it?

From at least 1997 through the present, Defendant Claiborne has subjected female tenants of the subject properties to discrimination on the basis of sex, including severe, pervasive, and unwelcome sexual harassment. Such conduct has included, but is not limited to, unwanted verbal sexual advances; unwanted sexual touching; conditioning the terms and conditions of women's tenancy on the granting of sexual favors; entering the apartment of women tenants without permission or notice; threatening and taking steps to evict or take other adverse action against female tenants and prospective tenants when they refused or objected to his sexual advances; and refusing to permit women tenants to have overnight guests or imposing extra rental fees and restrictions on such guests while not placing such restrictions on overnight guests of male tenants.

If you were paying attention, you would see where this is from previously linked to legal documents.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
General reply to post,

over 92,000 views,
1521 replies,

This dude must be really important.

Geno

For some reason I come back to see if there's anything "new" here. Mostly, I'm losing.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
It is the Claiborne legacy, should be chiseled into their headstones.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

If you were paying attention, you would see where this is from previously linked to legal documents.

Pardon his mistake, his "people" were on vacation for the holidays, it's hard to read everything when you are on your own!

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

So my people missed it. I mean 153 pages and someone misses something? BFD. I'm not going to fire anyone.

Meanwhile could I please have the citation?

What was the resolution? Was he found guilty? If so what was the sentence?

Lot of unanswered questions here.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

Go back to the beginning and reread.

IIRC, that's from the link Steelhead found references Byron, Claiborne (aka murdered guy) - Safariman's father.

Try and keep up, jackhole. smile

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

So my people missed it. I mean 153 pages and someone misses something? BFD. I'm not going to fire anyone.

Meanwhile could I please have the citation?

What was the resolution? Was he found guilty? If so what was the sentence?

Lot of unanswered questions here.

http://www.justice.gov/crt/housing-and-civil-enforcement-cases-documents-480

http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Byron-Claiborne/500855970

http://www.bizjournals.com/sacramento/stories/2002/05/20/daily22.html

Newspaper article on the death of Byron Claiborne, Safariman's father.-

http://www.thepresstribune.com/arti...lman%E2%80%99s-death-under-investigation

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Having perused the above links they seem to refer to a "Bryon" Claireborne.

Is not the person in discussion for the last 153 pages named Mark Claireborne?

What am I missing?

www.paracay.com

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

What am I missing?

Wow.

No wonder Greece is such an economic mess.

Who do you think died in the OP?

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 12/28/15.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

What am I missing?

Only the facts.

Nothing unusual for you though.

Montana MOFO
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Mark's father, of course. But what is being expounded here is that Mark's father's sins (whatever, if any, they may be) are being attributed to Mark.

Please explain.

www.paracay.com

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Mark lied, again.

That is the gist of it.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
You haven't been paying attention for the past 8+ years. The apple hasen't fallen far from the tree.

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

What am I missing?

What you're missing is the obvious.

It's ,,, B-Y-R-O-N ..... C-L-A-I-B-O-R-N-E,... not, Bryon and not, Claireborne.

I strongly suggest you reread and recheck your spelling and the spelling of the name in the links posted.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Did mark post again on this thread? Better yet, did he hang pics of AA's knockers?

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
What am I missing?

Much. Very, very much.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ironbender
What am I missing?

Much. Very, very much.

We can make a list for you. I'll start with:

1. Brain

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Typical Safariman drama. So the old man pulled a William Holden, had a fainting spell and on the way down hit the edge of a table/counter and morted himself, so the con-man tries to turn it into a murder. He's a dangerous loser with no shame or morals and is obviously trying to curry favor to mitigate his upcoming legal mess.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mac84
Did mark post again on this thread? Better yet, did he hang pics of AA's knockers?

Hey SF !!!

Get 'em up there,boy!!! grin

You've proved yourself to be the fool so please continue by all means.

Page 77 of 93 1 2 75 76 77 78 79 92 93

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

471 members (17CalFan, 1moredeer, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 1lesfox, 06hunter59, 42 invisible), 2,109 guests, and 1,170 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,541
Posts18,531,306
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.