Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gemby58
Originally Posted by Longbeardking
Just either you drive to his state, or he drive to your state, exchange $$, rifle, shotgun, no pistol, have lunch and chew the fat and be on your way, easy as that

FINALLY.................. Someone gets it. I swear, I believe that is some people FART they'd put it on the internet. Yep,we're now a GLOBAL society. Now we can solve everyone's problems but our own. Button your lips and carry on your own business and nevermind mine. I'll handle this end.

Don't know why alot of guys on here make it so hard. Geeeezzzzzzz

Oh yeah, it's easy……but it is a federal felony to do so.

Cancer Sucks
GB1

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by GonHuntin
Originally Posted by Longbeardking
Just either you drive to his state, or he drive to your state, exchange $$, rifle, shotgun, no pistol, have lunch and chew the fat and be on your way, easy as that

FINALLY.................. Someone gets it. I swear, I believe that is some people FART they'd put it on the internet. Yep,we're now a GLOBAL society. Now we can solve everyone's problems but our own. Button your lips and carry on your own business and nevermind mine. I'll handle this end.

Don't know why alot of guys on here make it so hard. Geeeezzzzzzz

Oh yeah, it's easy……but it is a federal felony to do so.

Whatever

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If his wife is good lookin' I would make the drive. Exchange cash for iron.

If not, he can burn his fuel, hand me cash and I supply the iron.

Next thing you know, we will need ATF, FFL, DEA, DHS and a bill of sale to sell that pee stained mattress in the Nickel-Saver.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Whatever

And, it's exactly the same felony regardless of whether the firearm transferred is a long gun or handgun.

Cancer Sucks
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Well you do yor bussiness I'll do mine. Don't foget to vote for Hillary then there won't b any more FTF.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Ok, where's Bricktop? He could clear this up...........or not.

Then you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.
John 8:32

A lie doesn't become truth; wrong doesn't become right; evil doesn't become good, just because it's accepted by the majority...Rick Warren

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Whether I need to or not, ALL my sales go through an FFL for MY protection. If the guy can't afford $25 for the transfer, he can't afford the gun. It's MY gun and I set the terms of sale. If anyone doesn't like it, buy it new like I did pay the full price, plus shipping, plus tax, and plus FFL fee.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well you do yor bussiness I'll do mine. Don't foget to vote for Hillary then there won't b any more FTF.

If you choose to intentionally violate federal law, knock yourself out, but keep your ignorant, incorrect, stupid and illegal advice to yourself.

Cancer Sucks
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Obviously, you mean there won't be any more legal FTF.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
You got it

IC B3

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT

Obviously, you mean there won't be any more legal FTF.

That's a 10-4

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
While you boys sword fight this out, I'm buggerin' the good lookin' wife.
What a country!

Have Dog

Will Travel

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by GonHuntin

If you choose to intentionally violate federal law, knock yourself out, but keep your ignorant, incorrect, stupid and illegal advice to yourself.

I'll bet you voted for Obama, didn't ya

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I'll bet you voted for Obama, didn't ya

No sir, I did not, I'm smarter than that. I'm also smart enough not to advise others, on a public forum, to knowingly commit a federal felony.

Do you really believe violating federal law, and publicly advising others to do so, will help us keep the right to private transfers?

Cancer Sucks
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Walk up hand him the funds he hands you the rifle b.s a minute n walk away simple as that

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by pety221
Walk up hand him the funds he hands you the rifle b.s a minute n walk away simple as that

BINGO

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I know an FBI agent who's job involves pretending to be teenagers on internet forums to catch pedophiles in "sting" operations. These agents do this every single day.

Not much of a stretch to think ATF agents can/will do the same type "sting" operations on shooting/gun forums.

Cancer Sucks
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If the original poster IS interested in doing this legally then the seller will need to make the drive to the buyers state and have the buyer's ffl handle the paper work for the transaction to be correct. what anyone decides to do is their own business but this at least answers the original question.

Help keep our sport going. take a kid outdoors!
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Just think of how many millions and I mean millions of gun owners are now felons now. What's this world coming to

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I just did a FTF transaction last week with a purchaser from another state, the buyer fortunately happened to be a FFL holder. He sent me a copy of his FFL along with his check, I brought a copy of my DL as ID for his records. We met half way and exchanged the rifle and my DL copy. Quick, simple, the whole process took less than ten minutes and we were on our way home. Doing a FTF transaction with an out of state purchaser violates the law, each individual has to decide if that is a risk they are willing to take. For me if the seller/purchaser is unwilling to pay the fee to have an FFL involved in the transaction I simply won't do the deal.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

154 members (41rem, 2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 338reddog, 450yukon, 1_deuce, 23 invisible), 2,043 guests, and 1,014 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,706
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.