I'm not sure if it's pride or I'm just a little slow to catch on,but I recently put a reflex sight on my S&W 460. I quit handgun hunting about 25 years ago,and have dearly missed it. A few years ago I bought XVR and while I didn't get to spend much time with it, I was really disappointed with my shooting(from a rest). I recently got a Burris FastFire 2, and am starting to think that with practice and time,I may be hunting big game with it (hopefully by next season). While I surely am no threat to Jerry Miculek, maybe a deer or an elk out to 150 yrds. Three shot groups are around 5 inches(when I don't pull one) at 100 yrd. off of shooting sticks. While not great,a vast improvement over iron sights with my old eyes. So,if you find yourself "shooting more,and enjoying it less",try a reflex sight.It just may help put the thrill back into your handgunning! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024