-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I liked the 115 NBT when I had my .257 Vanguard. I guarantee that combo had some reach. I really liked it but my shots are usually under a hundred yards and it just didn't make sense. If I hunted open country I'd be all over another one.

GB1

79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by HEB330
GDUB,

Your post with pictures is perfect for those who have difficulty communicating on an adult level. I presume our resident trolls have responded by regurgitating their usual white trash slandering. Wouldn't know, as IGNORE is working well in 2016. Some on here have claimed to have shot a bazillion 257 Weatherby rounds (but now can't stand the cartridge) and have nothing but denigrating comments regarding the Swift Scirocco, I'm pretty confident the basis for these flawed opinions is that neither the Weatherby nor the Scirocco fit the FORMULA preached (and eagerly consumed by many like attendees at a Jim Jones rally) that the ONLY way to test a rifle's ability is to kiss the lands and find pressure. While that is A way, the Weatherby"s freebore and the fact the Scirocco likes to jump a little put dents in the FORMULA. That may cause some to get their panties in a wad. Anyhow, what do I know? My imagination and pretend run wild so I'll have to remain ignorant and clueless, amazed that Scirocco's out of my 243 and 257 Weatherby don't either fall from the sky at 300 yards or bounce off deer and elk. Maybe one day I'll get a clue and discover an AMAX....

Singing virtues of the sirocco does not help.. Better off using 115 gr balistic tip..if one is simply talking about the bc here, if bc doesn't matter to anyone then use a regular Barnes tsx... Also why do you care what big stick says?? You say you have him on ignore why don't you leave it at that..

Last edited by 79S; 01/02/16.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'Gomer,

You AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk...is there NO end to your STUPIDITY?!?

Wow!

Bless your heart,for having to read a book,about "your" rifle. You'll haveta' pardon my rifles actually existing and the "unfair" advantages associated with them facts. Laughing!

Spent primers remain THE Supreme Tutorial.

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Very GOOD call to refrain sayin' I was "mistaken",fhuqking anywhere.

Laughing!...............

WhoreHey,

Holy Fhuqking Dog Schit...you AMAZINGLY Stupid Kchunt!!!

Are you waxing eloquent on Weatherby's keen insight to twist a 6mm 1-10" or your fhuqking gross inability to cypher ballistics?!? Laughing!

IMPOSSIBLE to trump the humor of you Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks doing your BEST,as you feverishly finger fhuqk charts which incorporate boolits you've never seen or used,as your brazen Ballistic "stance"! I'm cryin'...I'm laughing sooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!!

Now if only to your chagrin,the 240Wby simply mimics S/A 6-284 case capacity and beltless L/A 6-06 case capacity. Put a Nerf Ball wearing a parachute in any of the trio and you "reap" your means,ability and comprehension. Talk about THE most slippery of fhuqking slopes!

If only because boolits matter more than headstamps,Reality is very easily arranged in the firsthand. It is hardly a daunting matter,for any of the trio,to launch a 90 Skinner at 3500fps+++. Pardon my having the T-shirts. Hint.

I rather enjoyed that your BEST efforts,were to cajole a POS 100NPT at 3395fps with a .384BC as a bastion of .243" "hope". Laughing!

Hardly daunting to swap projectiles,gun a .530BC 105 at 3350fps and with like zero and "magically" your contrived scenario in conditions you have NEVER fhuqking shot...changes more than a smidge. Hint.

500yd 20mph full value drift,go from your Cupcake Launching 50.4" of correction,to a miserly 29.8". Though I'm talking Milford atmospherics,which pad same into the realm of STFU. Fhuqking HINT.

Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt.

Laughing!.................

'330,

You STUPID fhuqk.

Your BEST move was lying about Imaginary Pretend Ignore.

Hint.

Laughing!...................

'flave,

My "trouble" is...I shoot 'em all.

The weather settled a smidge this late afternoon and when trajectory impetus(Physics),trumps windage impetus(VooDoo)...revision ain't as much a division,as decision.

Schit be friendly,when the Wind Gods smile.

If/when Sneakin' & Peekin' on Furred Fhuqkers upon THE Hit List and looking to trade jingle for them coats,I'll happily trade the "lost" opportunity of the 17WSM,for it's actualities. Fix Fhuqked a 17WSM and schit don't be "fair",which is how I operate as a minimum. Hint.

I'd hang pics from the day,but they's compromising.....................(grin)

'dubya,

Constants always remain.

Fences ain't huntin',CNS is no "test" for projectiles and the Texas Version of EVERYTHING is fhuqking hilarious!

If I put bark on a spatula,you'd "think" it was a kinfe!

Here's to you doing your BEST,with a straight face.

'fan1,

Dangle a pic of your 243Win and it's "failed" twist rate. Laughing!

Pardon my having gunned 105's in all those rifles,you couldn't aford and DREAM about. Hint.

Now if only for starters,the .257" Berger 115VLD is a colossal piece of fhuqking schit,as per terminal Effects. Hint.

Fact bein',the 115NBT is a better pitch,for turning off lights,due it's far greater mettle consistency(which sucks). Hint.

Beings you are CLUELESS Berger Bitch,that only shoots her mouth and Imagination,I'll happily take the time to kick you in your gaping kchunt. Hint.

The 105 .243" Berger Hybrid VLD has a .547BC and at your pedestrian 2950fps(never seen a rifle goooooo that slooooowwww). Hint.

Hit the Litz JBM default(s) and guess again. I've got 'em all(chamberings/boolits/twist rates).

Hint.

Laughing!......................

'S,

Yep...Quarterbores suck....................(grin)

'330,

BITCHIN' Imaginary Pretend Ignore...you STUPID fhuqking kchunt!

Laughing!

"Tell" me more about Swift Scirocco's,in any/all versions.

Laughing!...............

Judmam,

Pavemount Pounding ain't doin'.

Dangle a pic of your 17HM and your Swift Launchers,if only to obliviously drive your incredible STUPIDITY home.

Bless your heart.

I'm looking forward to the Excuses and the Silence.

Laughing!

Pardom my dangling THE most epic Scirocco pic of ALL Time in advance,of your feeble "efforts".

[Linked Image]

My bad for citing in no particular order,that you are a brokedick turd polishing dumbfhuqk,patiently awaiting welfare checks for her first camera.

Pardon the S/S 700 S/A McMillan GAP Classic,fhuqking Krieger,Reupold and Swift concession(s).

You go girl.

Laughing! ..............

Kchuntis,

You are THE fhuqkstick!

Laughing!

Wow +P++!........................

Fotis,

You DICKtard...has the POS ever been Outdoors?!?

Laughing!...........

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Big Stick

'fan1,

Pardon my having gunned 105's in all those rifles,you couldn't aford and DREAM about. Hint.

Now if only for starters,the .257" Berger 115VLD is a colossal piece of fhuqking schit,as per terminal Effects. Hint.

Fact bein',the 115NBT is a better pitch,for turning off lights,due it's far greater mettle consistency(which sucks). Hint.

Beings you are CLUELESS Berger Bitch,that only shoots her mouth and Imagination,I'll happily take the time to kick you in your gaping kchunt. Hint.

The 105 .243" Berger Hybrid VLD has a .547BC and at your pedestrian 2950fps(never seen a rifle goooooo that slooooowwww). Hint.

Hit the Litz JBM default(s) and guess again. I've got 'em all(chamberings/boolits/twist rates).

Phuqq Stick,

You crack me the hell up. So your telling me a factory twisted 243's going to reliably stabilize a Berger 105 Hybrid, even though it clearly states on the Berger box "For 1-8 twist or faster"?? You're a tool bag, but, umm ok, I'll play along....

257 Wby 115 Berger at 3400 fps vs 243 105 Hyb at 2950.

500 yds-257 Wby arrives +229 fps faster, with +367 more ft/lbs and .08 less
drift. 8.77" flatter(200 yd zero)

300 yds-257 Wby +306 fps, with +540 more ft/lbs and .05 less drift.

Still advantage to the 257 Weatherby.

[Linked Image]

Remember Larry, 99 % of the folks on this board are not shooting 6-06's, 6-284's, 243 Ackley's etc. After reading through all your bullchit drivel about the virtues the .243 caliber, one would believe their Cabelas purchased 243 was a giant killer. What they don't know is, unless they reload, have twist rate faster than 9, there chit ain't gonna reliably do what you preach. In fact, for the average nimrod who doesn't reload, they'll be really disappointed to discover the 243 Factory Ammo offerings suck ass. Not a one offers a 105 anything. Doh! At least you can buy a 115 NBT or Berger in a factory offering for the 257 Weatherby. Talk about an epic beat down of biblical proportion!!

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

'dubya,

Constants always remain.

Fences ain't huntin',CNS is no "test" for projectiles and the Texas Version of EVERYTHING is fhuqking hilarious!

Speakin' of Spatulas........

another in 3V,

[Linked Image]
by Brett Dowell

[Linked Image]

Tim Olt Loveless drop Point Spatula
, 154 CM, Musk Ox scales.

[Linked Image]

Slaughterville Spatula in D2

[Linked Image]

Ruana Spatula from waaaaaaaay back

[Linked Image]

a few Menefee spatulas.

and last but not least a 2014 ARAIG group buy Spatula from Mr. Gene Ingram

[Linked Image]

which continues to be held captive here in Tejas. LOL

JAPPFT,

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 01/02/16.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
'Gomer,

You AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk...is there NO end to your STUPIDITY?!?

Wow!

Bless your heart,for having to read a book,about "your" rifle. You'll haveta' pardon my rifles actually existing and the "unfair" advantages associated with them facts. Laughing!

Spent primers remain THE Supreme Tutorial.

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Very GOOD call to refrain sayin' I was "mistaken",fhuqking anywhere.

Laughing!...............

WhoreHey,

Holy Fhuqking Dog Schit...you AMAZINGLY Stupid Kchunt!!!

Are you waxing eloquent on Weatherby's keen insight to twist a 6mm 1-10" or your fhuqking gross inability to cypher ballistics?!? Laughing!

IMPOSSIBLE to trump the humor of you Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks doing your BEST,as you feverishly finger fhuqk charts which incorporate boolits you've never seen or used,as your brazen Ballistic "stance"! I'm cryin'...I'm laughing sooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!!

Now if only to your chagrin,the 240Wby simply mimics S/A 6-284 case capacity and beltless L/A 6-06 case capacity. Put a Nerf Ball wearing a parachute in any of the trio and you "reap" your means,ability and comprehension. Talk about THE most slippery of fhuqking slopes!

If only because boolits matter more than headstamps,Reality is very easily arranged in the firsthand. It is hardly a daunting matter,for any of the trio,to launch a 90 Skinner at 3500fps+++. Pardon my having the T-shirts. Hint.

I rather enjoyed that your BEST efforts,were to cajole a POS 100NPT at 3395fps with a .384BC as a bastion of .243" "hope". Laughing!

Hardly daunting to swap projectiles,gun a .530BC 105 at 3350fps and with like zero and "magically" your contrived scenario in conditions you have NEVER fhuqking shot...changes more than a smidge. Hint.

500yd 20mph full value drift,go from your Cupcake Launching 50.4" of correction,to a miserly 29.8". Though I'm talking Milford atmospherics,which pad same into the realm of STFU. Fhuqking HINT.

Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt.

'330,

You STUPID fhuqk.

Your BEST move was lying about Imaginary Pretend Ignore.

Hint.

'flave,

My "trouble" is...I shoot 'em all.

The weather settled a smidge this late afternoon and when trajectory impetus(Physics),trumps windage impetus(VooDoo)...revision ain't as much a division,as decision.

Schit be friendly,when the Wind Gods smile.

If/when Sneakin' & Peekin' on Furred Fhuqkers upon THE Hit List and looking to trade jingle for them coats,I'll happily trade the "lost" opportunity of the 17WSM,for it's actualities. Fix Fhuqked a 17WSM and schit don't be "fair",which is how I operate as a minimum. Hint.

I'd hang pics from the day,but they's compromising.....................(grin)

'dubya,

Constants always remain.

Here's to you doing your BEST,with a straight face.

'fan1,

Hint.

Laughing!......................

'S,

Yep...Quarterbores suck....................(grin)

'330,

BITCHIN' Imaginary Pretend Ignore...you STUPID fhuqking kchunt!

Laughing!

"Tell" me more about Swift Scirocco's,in any/all versions.

Laughing!...............

Judmam,

Pavemount Pounding ain't doin'.

Dangle a pic of your 17HM and your Swift Launchers,if only to obliviously drive your incredible STUPIDITY home.

Bless your heart.

I'm looking forward to the Excuses and the Silence.

Laughing!

Pardom my dangling THE most epic Scirocco pic of ALL Time in advance,of your feeble "efforts".

[Linked Image]

My bad for citing in no particular order,that you are a brokedick turd polishing dumbfhuqk,patiently awaiting welfare checks for her first camera.

Pardon the S/S 700 S/A McMillan GAP Classic,fhuqking Krieger,Reupold and Swift concession(s).

You go girl.

Laughing! ..............

Kchuntis,

You are THE fhuqkstick!

Laughing!

Wow +P++!........................

Fotis,

Laughing!...........

Oh behave Larry!! Why the anger?? Laffin

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
OK Big Stick. Lets say you are shooting a 155 grain .308 bullet at 3,000 fps. Lets say you go up from the beach 682 feet. How much does this change in altitude change the BC?

If you don't know the answer maybe you should go read the book.

Last edited by 14Homer; 01/02/16.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'fan1,

EVERY rifle Manufacturer says "NO Reloads" too. Lotsa boolit boxes say lotsa schit and you Drooling Dumbfhuqks are having a GOOD day when you can get one open! Laughing!

It takes a real "tricky" and "esoteric" rifle like a 700,Seven,600,Ruger MKI,MkII or American to shoot a 105 Hybrid over the counter along The Milford. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Further,105's actually go 3100fps in a modest lengthed SAAMI 243Win,but you'll haveta' pardon my actually shootin' boolits that exist,in rifles that actually exist. Bless your heart.

Tough not to swoon a 22" 243AI...which I see up top here.

[Linked Image]

And far right here. Don't pay no mind to the matching number M40A1 Return. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

I reckon it ain't very "fair",that I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess. Keep lickin' windows and doin' your best and kudos on the splendid pics! Knock it outta da' park and dangle "another" pic of your 257Wby,that will almost hang with a 243Win 700 S/A.

Laughing!....................

G',

You Texas Turd Polishers are a fhuqking hoot!

Ever get hung up on a fence or a gate,with all that fhuqking STUPID schit bolted to you?!? Thought so!

Do you scream "Pull!" or "Get some!" once you've untangled yourself?!?

Judmam,

Mebbe next year you'll get a camera for Xmas?!? You prolly "shoot" some serious rifles,"knowing" as "much" as you "do".

Laughing!................

Gomer,

I've never heard of said projectile and it prolly takes a fancy twist rate too?!?

[Linked Image]

I do shoot 155SMK's in my 30-40 Krag though,but not quite 3K fps.

[Linked Image]

Never been on a beach,nor at that high of altitude. You "lucky" "hard chargers" get to "do" it "all". Laughing!

[Linked Image]

I'm more than a touch comfy in writing books...just as you are in hanging on my every fhuqking word. Bless your heart.

Hint...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
[Linked Image]

Stick, in this pic, what is the leather armguard thingy on his left arm?

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Elkhunter,
Was that taken with a .257 Weatherby?

I have a few books by Wally Taber and he took everything in East Africa except Elephant (he took those with the .300 Weatherby. There's even a youtube video of it) with the .257 Bee. He even poleaxed a Cape Buffalo with a 100 grain .257 between the eyes. I read his book from little on up and it led me to getting my own .257.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

G',

Ever get hung up on a fence or a gate,

Well, now that you mention it, most times its game that gets hung up on a fence..........

As I've mentioned before I do use snares,

[Linked Image]

and snare quite a few critters.

[Linked Image]

however, last week..........

I'd been out and perforated this hoglet a bit earlier

[Linked Image]

that 235 Gr. TSX out of the 376 Steyr left a blood trail a blind man could follow just by wading.

[Linked Image]

anywho, there's a pretty good game trail that the hogs use for moving to and fro.......

[Linked Image]

I proceeded to set up four snares along this trail, say over a 1/4 mile distance.

I was walking back to where I'd left my 4wheeler when all of a sudden I was face down on the trail.

I wasn't paying attention and walked right into the first snare I set..........

[Linked Image]

If something had been chasing me I'd had to pull my pistol cause I sure couldn't run. LOL

One thing for sure, the more ya' pull the tighter the noose gets. When I finally stopped laughing at myself, I had to scoot up to where I could turn the snare and loose myself.

Now a question for you.

When's the last time you posted a new pix????? Surely in all that vast area (sans gates and fences) there's something new to see.

Best,

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by moosemike
Elkhunter,
Was that taken with a .257 Weatherby?

I have a few books by Wally Taber and he took everything in East Africa except Elephant (he took those with the .300 Weatherby. There's even a youtube video of it) with the .257 Bee. He even poleaxed a Cape Buffalo with a 100 grain .257 between the eyes. I read his book from little on up and it led me to getting my own .257.
.30/06 and 180 gr Nosler Partitions.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
'fan1,

It takes a real "tricky" and "esoteric" rifle like a 700,Seven,600,Ruger MKI,MkII or American to shoot a 105 Hybrid over the counter along The Milford. Laughing!

Ha!! That's why all them bench rest guys are twisting there fancy 243 target rifles at 1-9 because it guarantees them 105's go into tiny bug holes..not!!!

Further,105's actually go 3100fps in a modest lengthed SAAMI 243Win,but you'll haveta' pardon my actually shootin' boolits that exist,in rifles that actually exist. Bless your heart.

Yeah and 115's will do 3500 in my "modest lengthed" SAAMI 257 Wby!
Run the numbers on that! Hint!! Still whooping your 243.

Knock it outta da' park and dangle "another" pic of your 257Wby,that will almost hang with a 243Win 700 S/A.

Ummm...I never posted a pic of my 257Wby!

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
GDUB,

You can't be too hard on him. Although it is close to the North Pole, it is not Santa's realm, but it is steeped in imagination and make believe. All that "keyboard killing" and "waxing eloquently" leaves little time for reality adventures. BTW, I liked your blades and the piggy poking.

"One man with courage makes a majority."

Hank
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Fotis,

Laughing!...........

You bet! crap load of deer and antelope And BTW I would not take any of your crappy poop. Reminds me of a bunch of glocks thrown up with bags of skittles.... You Mega dwarf!
Arcidomana mouni tis laspis mounopano kolopaido!!!!!!

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
DD,

Pops had it in his heart to sluice a Good Buck with Traditional Archery equipment and gave it a valiant effort. Critters didn't cooperate and I showed him that Buck through my Zeiss Spotter and said "you can kill him,or let him go".

Never had to twist an arm,nor remove the forearm protector,as I handed him my 22-250AI with 75gr S2's....................(grin)

Dooshmike,

Purty mean to tease THE Coke Bottle Kchunt about rifles,chamberings or boolits...as she cain't even remember the last year she stepped outside and left the couch.

Not that I don't enjoy that sorta humor.

Laughing!............................

G',

ONLY a fhuqking Texan could be stumped by EXIF and dates plainly cited. Though in fairness...The Texas Version of everything,is fhuqking HILARIOUS!

Cheer up,yesterday's weather was HORRID and picking glass for the conditions,were a bitch.

[Linked Image]

The Milford was humped right the fhuqk up at daybreak on an Otter Recce and my Wingman got bad sunlight in his eyes. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Here's to you doing your best. You couldn't knock the "new",offa used pair of fhuqking boots.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!........................

'fan1,

It's "their". Dumbfhuqk. Though 5-letter words is "tricky". Laughing!

A true 9" will certainly pinhole 105's,despite your never having seen or shot one. Bless your heart.

Ummmmm...I doubt I mentioned a 257Wby scooting 115's at 3500fps here,not much more than 10 fhuqking years before you were brazen enough to register. You are sooooooooooooo fhuqking farrrrrrrrrrr behind the curve,it's simply fhuqking hilarious that your Stupidity grants you the Delusion(s),to allow you to "think" you've a first fhuqking clue. Prolly why I cited Berger .257" 115 Sucktitude(hint) and .257" 115NBT Sucktitude(hint) in summation of same. Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint.

To date,the 257Wby's Holy Grail as boolits go,is the vaunted 100 Blue Meanie. Google it.

I'll feign my "surprise",that you didn't dangle a pic of your piece of fhuqking schit 257Wby and that just MIGHTA been the point. Laughing!

Ain't it fhuqking funny,that even someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,knows better than doing that?!? Congratulations?

Feel free to regale me more,with rifles,chamberings,twists and boolits you've never seen or shot,as I very MUCH enjoy the humor of your best efforts! Don't "forget" the pics.

Laughing!..................

'330,

At least Imagination and Pretend are priced within your "means",so you can afford to "contribute".

Besides being a Clueless Dumbfhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Congratulations?

You "forgot" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore.

Again.

Kchuntis,

You Sappy Do Nothing Dumbfhuqk...I'll feign my "surprise" that you too are a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit and yet another member of The Paper Hat Brigade that "forgot" about her Imaginary Pretend Ignore. Bless your heart.

Kudos for quoting what you "can't read",as per an Estrogen Fueled brazen "stand". Laughing!

Now knock it outta da' Park and comment on how your version of "experience" and "results",grants you the "skillset" to place them Nerf Balls with a steaming POS Redfield SFP variable,in order to harvest a "crap load of deer and antelope". Embellish as you must and Imagine/Pretend as you do...but be careful,I may have seen a scope once. Mebbe try to cite zero range,engagement distance and how POA/POI is "arranged". I assure you,it WILL be fhuqking funny.

Hint.

Laughing!

Ummmmmmm...there's no need to reiterate that you'd need a fhuqking co-signer for the scope caps alone,but Imagination and Pretend are priced within your "means",so keep Dreamin' as you must. Bless your heart.

Do you blow your plastic Rape Whistle,before or after The Shot?! Figured it only fair to ask you sumptin',that you could answer honestly.

Congratulations?

Laughing!.............

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tell you what travelocity gnome. You go ahead and keep your skittle rifles and throw them on the rocks and in the water to break them in and I will stick to mine. Also you assume I am running a Redfield, that is how much you know!

You know nothing about me how I hunt what I hunt and what I have killed so fokk off you miserable "LITTLE" man.

Get some therapy and stay off the booze.

Maybe if you do someone might take you seriously instead of being the 24 hour dwarf-jester.

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I just have to keep dropping in to this thread like most threads that Stick is a part of. It is still pretty amazing how you guys howl and whine and let him get under your skin when it would be so much easier to just go along with the BS like GDubya has figured it out.

Or, you can just keep coming back for more which I'm sure Larry will just keep laughing about and I will just keep watching the show. You gotta admit, he's pretty darned entertaining if nothing else. If you put him on ignore like you keep threatening, think of all the abuse and entertainment you'll deny yourself and everyone else.

You guys should have been here when this site was just starting.... but that is a story for another day.....

I know one thing, when I retire in a couple years and I need somewhere to go fishing in his neck of the woods about then, I know who I'll be asking for advice....

Bob

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (160user, 16penny, 1234, 10gaugeman, 01Foreman400, 17CalFan, 53 invisible), 2,398 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,518
Posts18,472,519
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.