-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I can understand disagreeing with someone but the F this and F that to a person you never met is beyond ridiculous. I guess no one ever thought it any manners or a way to express itself.

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
GB1

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Big Stick

G',

You couldn't knock the "new",offa used pair of fhuqking boots.

Not my yob' mi amigo.........

[Linked Image]

Daybreak comes........

[Linked Image]

sunsets go

[Linked Image]

When it comes to poking hoglets,

[Linked Image]

I'm there don't-cha know

[Linked Image]
(hill country wind chimes)

JAPPFT,

[Linked Image]

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 01/04/16.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
A co-signer for scope caps!!!!!

Phuqk that was funny as hell

Thanks Stick

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Kchuntis,

You dangled a picture of the piece of fhuqking schit Redfield and stated it were your 257Wby that's killed "crap loads". Hint. That rifle really looks like it's been outside nearly once. Laughing!

I'll feign my "surprise" that besides being a Clueless Fhuqk,you also remain a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. You "forgot" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore. Again.

Laughing!

Now what you will want to keep in mind,is that you'll always be ahead of the curve,by starting with fhuqking yourself...simply because you WILL get more poozy that way. Bless your heart.

Laughing!

Please find me "mistaken",I assure you,it WILL be fhuqking funny! Or Whine some more,add some fresh Excuses and obliviously quantify further,what an Amazingly Inept Do Nothing Dumbfhuqk you are.

Don't let the cat get your tongue or the couch your kchunt.

Just sayin'.

Laughing!...........................

Bob,

Do not begin to slight how "REAL" Imaginary Pretend Ignore is,to these Stupid Fhuqks.

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't.

Bless their hearts...................

G',

Can you sleep in Spanish?

The Texas Version of everything...is fhuqking HILARIOUS!

Laughing!.......................

'guy,

She could gawwdamned nearly afford caps for her High Zoot Redfield aboard her vaunted Death Ray. I mean it was fhuqking CLOSE! Laughing!

I wonder why she didn't muse how she steered them AccuBombs and touched a leetle on POA/POI correlations,instead of going right to fhuqking lying and touching upon how very tender her feelers are?!?

What were the fhuqking "odds"?!?

Laughing!

Wow +P++!..........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
GWB,

Very nice!

However, I think you are fortunate there aren't any Internet Forum Fish & Game Officers. I'm pretty sure you would be cited for: 1) Hunting over a baited field, 2) Harvesting immature specimens, and 3) Exceeding the limit ;-)

Well done.....

"One man with courage makes a majority."

Hank
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
'fan1,

It's "their". Dumbfhuqk. Though 5-letter words is "tricky". Laughing!

A true 9" will certainly pinhole 105's,despite your never having seen or shot one. Bless your heart.

Ummmmm...I doubt I mentioned a 257Wby scooting 115's at 3500fps here,not much more than 10 fhuqking years before you were brazen enough to register. You are sooooooooooooo fhuqking farrrrrrrrrrr behind the curve,it's simply fhuqking hilarious that your Stupidity grants you the Delusion(s),to allow you to "think" you've a first fhuqking clue. Prolly why I cited Berger .257" 115 Sucktitude(hint) and .257" 115NBT Sucktitude(hint) in summation of same. Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint.

To date,the 257Wby's Holy Grail as boolits go,is the vaunted 100 Blue Meanie. Google it.

I'll feign my "surprise",that you didn't dangle a pic of your piece of fhuqking schit 257Wby and that just MIGHTA been the point. Laughing!

Ain't it fhuqking funny,that even someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,knows better than doing that?!? Congratulations?

Feel free to regale me more,with rifles,chamberings,twists and boolits you've never seen or shot,as I very MUCH enjoy the humor of your best efforts! Don't "forget" the pics.

Laughing!..................

This the best you can come with??? Phugging laughing! Nothing but the same ol' regurgitative bullchit. A real shame when something doesn't fit your tired ol' narrative. Every time the 257 Wby is brought up on the Fire you wax eloquent on how a saami 243 will "smack the phuq" out of it, then cite ballistic comparisons using the chitiest BC bullets available for the 257 vs heavy for caliber target bullets in the 243. Nice work! I cite the 115 VLD and BST and the best you can come with is the metal sucks..chitty bullets!!! What a Tard!!! These bullets have never failed me, chit dies every time I pull the trigger.

Once again, the 115 Berger at 3500 from a 257 Wby kicks the chit out of a 105 Hybrid at 3100.

I'm outta here. It's obvious you have nothing meaningful to add.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Did it ever occur to you that it came with that scope (because I bought the fibermark used) and I swapped optics out?

THINK before yelling and cussing skittle boy.

μολὼν λαβέ

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by wbyfan1

Once again, the 115 Berger at 3500 from a 257 Wby kicks the chit out of a 105 Hybrid at 3100.

[Linked Image]

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by HEB330
GWB,

Very nice!

However, I think you are fortunate there aren't any Internet Forum Fish & Game Officers. I'm pretty sure you would be cited for: 1) Hunting over a baited field, 2) Harvesting immature specimens, and 3) Exceeding the limit ;-)

Well done.....

[Linked Image]

Welcome to Tejas

Here one can kill hoglets 24/7/365, by any legal means, no bag limit, and they are the best tasting bullet test media I know of.

snipe.......

[Linked Image]

snare........

[Linked Image]

trap........

[Linked Image]

so...........

large

[Linked Image]

or small

[Linked Image]

I kill 'em all (they're made out of meat aren't they)

JAPPFT,

GWB

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jorge:

How can that be??? it is a skittle special MONTUCKY. Nothing can beat that except the gene for tallness!

μολὼν λαβέ

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkkchunt,

You REALLY get after it.

Any pics from this decade?!?

Laughing!................

'1,

Facts have never not ever been any less,than more than enough and your Stupidity "enabling" you to be devoid those constants,is nobody's "fault" but your's. Hint.

The above Posters cited days/years of exhaustive "Ballistic Research" in regards to the 257Wby,which you clearly missed,like all other salient points. Those "findings" arranged for a hilarious multitude of Goat Fhuqks,which also sail over your pointy head. Congratulations? Hint.

It would add even more hilarity to the fray,if you were indeed fhuqking Stupid enough to convince yourself,that you've shot 10% as much 257Wby as I. You'll haveta' pardon my being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess,as I've simply spent the powder,shot the bullets and burned out the barrels. Hint.

The .257" 115 Berger is a schit boolit,plain and simple. It's BC is inflated and it is zookier than fhuqk. The .257" 115NBT is a better pitch in terminal affects,but what the fhuqk ain't?!? Hint.

The .243" 105 Berger Hybrid is their best offering,yet still a [bleep] Berger and far more zookie than other mainstays,though it's BC is farrrrrrrrr closer to it's billing than the Quarterbore's. Hint.

The 105 Hybrid is very easily trumped in terminal affects ala Hornie HPBT's of like mass,as well as the Skinner in same. The Hybrid is a better pitch in 6BR,as reliability goes. Again...pardon my shooting it all. Hint.

Now I find it fascinating,that your copious Stupidity and Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery granted you the Delusion(s),that you were ever "in"...but now with fanfare you are suddenly "out". THAT is fhuqking funny! Doubly so,because you were almost brazen enough to dangle a pic of your piece of fhuqking schit and the "results". Almost. Laughing! Hint.

Good time to "threaten" Imaginary Pretend Ignore,as you stomp your itty-bitty feet,as frosting for your Hissy Fit. Hint.

Again and if only because facts matter...ALL .25's are heavily compromised,due projectile concessions. A .25cal of like case capacity cannot begin to hang with a .243",due those facts and the only way one can get a .25cal to be in the fray with a "lowly" S/A 22" SAAMI OEM 243Win,is to throw a copious increase of case capacity at it's Ping Pong Balls. Though of course as plainly cited,other S/A offerings of modest barrel length,will simply crush it. You'll haveta' yet again pardon my shooting them all. Hint.

Here's HOPING,there is a Stupid Fhuqker here somewhere that is dumb enough,to build/buy a 257Wby after your Vagina Monologue and splendid pixels have changed her mind and she's seen the light. LAUGHING! Hint.

Bullets matter farrrrrrrrrr more than headstamps and that fact really fhuqks with pointy heads. Hint.

Do not let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt as you "tell" me more. Hint.

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking hoot!

Laughing!...................

Kchuntis,

Rest assured,I've zero interest in upsetting either your Imagination or it's Pretend and you simply feel free to concoct the lie(s) that "work" the "best" for you. Fact is...you are doing fhuqking "great"! You "forgot" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore (again),you Lying Sack Of Clueless Schit. Hint.

Laughing!

Again I will feign my great "surprise",that your Stupidity precludes you from concocting a ruse,that "magically" allows you to arrange POA/POI intersections with your Death Ray and it's Ping Pong Balls. I wonder why that is,given "all" of your "knowledge","experience" and "results"?!? LAUGHING! Hint.

Bless your heart.

Perhaps you and 'fan oughtta exchange Secret Squirrel PM's and really go for the throat,with your Dynamic Duo Of Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery. Hint.

Just sayin'.

Laughing!...................

WhoreHey,

It do add more than a little humor to the fray,in that the only time you've "seen" a boolit you are trying to swoon...is if I dangled a pic of same. Congratulations?

I'll feign my "surprise",that you are a Lying Piece Of Clueless Fhuqking Schit too and "forgot" all about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore. Again.

When you Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks make a "stand",you REALLY mean it.

I'm crying I'm laughing sooooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!!!

I never know which will be funnier,the Excuses or the Whine and the one thing for certain about you Window Licking Dumbfhuqs,is that when it's all said and done...there willhave been a fhuqk of a LOT more said,than done.

Speakin' of which,hows that POS 9-lugged 7mm treating you? Almost shoot it yet?!? Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
GWB,

Next time I'm in Texas I'll have to drop by for a chat. Where exactly are you in the Lone Star State?

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
GWB,

I hope you know I was speaking metaphorically about our Alaskan Ewok.......not about killing pork. Hailing from FL originally, I'm familiar with hunting them 24/7/365 on private property. Bow, shotgun, muzzleloader or rifle, they are fun to hunt (and great to eat!)

"One man with courage makes a majority."

Hank
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I wish they'd offer the .270 Weatherby mag in the Vanguard. I think that is the pick of the litter.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

G',

Can you sleep in Spanish?

B,

let me answer by way of a tune to set the mood..........

and then a short anecdote,

The story of Jose and Pablo

Seems Jose and Pablo are friends from a certain country down south where Spanish is spoken. A good number of years back they both motivated north to seek their fortune.

Each day they go to the intersection of a major traffic artery. Plenty of cars going to and fro, but caught at a long light. This gives Pablo and Juan lot of time to walk by with their sign asking for money.

Well this has gone on for a number of years.

Jose lives in a fine house. His wife drives a Cadillac Escalade and his kids go to private school.

Pablo however is barely making ends meet. His wife has to make her own tortillas from masa and his kids look like rag-a-muffins on their way to catch the bus to school.

Finally one day Pablo asks Jose “how come you do so good and I do so bad. We both panhandle the gringos for dinero.

Jose sez to Pablo, let me see your sign.

Pablo does. His sign says……… will work for food, anything will help.

Jose sez to Pablo, no, no, no, you’re doing it all wrong. Here is the sign I use………

[Linked Image]

So, with all this excitement about Weatherby's, I happened upon a swwweeeeet wood-stocked Mark V in 300 Weatherby,

[Linked Image]

And, as I hear there are a number of Alaskans heading this way with mucho dinero, there's no time for a siesta.....

Arriba'

Jose C.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
blah blah blah The world hates me, I hate myself, I was genetically cheated and I know everything!

Kisses ...... skittle dwarf.

μολὼν λαβέ

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
GWB love that single shot.

Just bought one just like yours

[Linked Image]

μολὼν λαβέ

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
What scope are you gonna put on that .300 Wby,GeeDub?

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Fotis
GWB love that single shot.

Just bought one just like yours

Fotis,

10/4 on that. I've prolly owned a dozen or so B-78's, Brownings and Winchesters. 22 hornet, 6mm Rem. 25-06, 270 WSM,
7Mag, 30-06. 454 Casull and now a 375 H & H.

Many of the old Brownings, both hi-wall and B-78 have amazing wood under all that acrylic resin.

[Linked Image]

Being a junk-man at heart, I luv picking them up on the cheap and stripping the stocks to see what's underneath.

The new Winchesters, not so much.

I endeavor to always have at least one 1885 in my "quiver"

[Linked Image]

I do luv single shots, and the hi-walls are capable of fine accuracy

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Cousins

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Best,

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 01/05/16.

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (1badf350, 12344mag, 204guy, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 66 invisible), 2,633 guests, and 1,282 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,588
Posts18,473,420
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.