Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by RufusG
Originally Posted by ltppowell
How is it relevant, since he paid it back?

Because any connection with Goldman Sachs makes you wonder if he's a tea party guy who's for the people, or just another bought and paid for politician owned by corporate interests.

Lets see if I got this right...Trump is all over Cruz because he took out Goldman Sachs LOANS to finance his run for the Senate.

But for his VP Trump wants Scott Brown who got yuge DONATIONS from Goldman Sachs in his run for the Senate...

I have no idea what Trump thinks about this and I don't really care. Because it doesn't really matter as to the point of whether Cruz is who he says he is, or just another Goldman asset who has played conservative so far. But keep your eyes squeezed shut and I'm sure you'll be fine.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Right or wrong smart or no we are quibbling about a legal loan while $2 billion is missing from the State dept. Little bigger story in my book.
Hadn't heard that but I have a good idea where to look.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
How is it relevant, since he paid it back?

Because any connection with Goldman Sachs makes you wonder if he's a tea party guy who's for the people, or just another bought and paid for politician owned by corporate interests.

Lets see if I got this right...Trump is all over Cruz because he took out Goldman Sachs LOANS to finance his run for the Senate.

But for his VP Trump wants Scott Brown who got yuge DONATIONS from Goldman Sachs in his run for the Senate...

I have no idea what Trump thinks about this and I don't really care. Because it doesn't really matter as to the point of whether Cruz is who he says he is, or just another Goldman asset who has played conservative so far. But keep your eyes squeezed shut and I'm sure you'll be fine.

But keep your eyes squeezed shut and I'm sure you'll be fine in voting for Trump the Democrat.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

But keep your eyes squeezed shut and I'm sure you'll be fine in voting for Trump the Democrat.

If you spent the time you just wasted trying to read my mind actually thinking, you'd be much better off in the long run.

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B

If you spent the time you just wasted trying to read my mind actually thinking, you'd be much better off in the long run.

Why don't you try the same thing?

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Why don't you try the same thing?

Because I'm not trying to read your mind? I'm just asking why none of Cruz's fanboys think him being hooked up with Goldman should be an issue, and you immediately change the subject to Trump.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
RufusG,

Because I'm not trying to read your mind? I'm just asking why none of Cruz's fanboys think him being hooked up with Goldman should be an issue, and you immediately change the subject to Trump.

Certainly you saw the connection from Cruz to Trump blush that was made. If not, you are the one with his eyes closed.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ringman
RufusG,

Certainly you saw the connection from Cruz to Trump blush that was made. If not, you are the one with his eyes closed.

I don't know how to say this any plainer. I simply don't GAF about what Trump has to do with any of this. I'm asking a question about Cruz to his supporters. One guy more or less answered it saying he'll give him the benefit of the doubt. That's fine. Everybody else can't change the subject fast enough.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99

Lt, this YT video shows what a know-it-all, holier-than-thou, full-of-himself, snide, a-hole, "THE" Donald...IS !

Obozo, Haglarry and the DemoGoonies have done and continue doing much much worse, treasonus acts in fact. Where is "THE" Donald's outrage at any of that??? Guess he doesn't attack his "friends", especially politicians that can do favors for him... "THE" Donald doesn't want to cut his bridges to any of his NY Schitty VALUES FRIENDS !

Imagine 1 Term of this ph#ctard - No Thank You !

Ted Cruz 2016 ... Because we need his smarts in picking the next bunch of Supreme Court Constitutionalist Judges that strictly hold to the Constitution ...and do Not Legislate from the bench!!!

Speaking of running campaigns....I wonder if Donald Trump has considered the fact that, if he wins the nomination, he's going to need the folks that he has disaffected through his disparaging of other same-party opponents? Trump might be popular, but that doesn't mean he isn't an idiot (just as being educated doesn't mean you are smart.)

Meanness, hate, and division are all wonderful, popular concepts. If you don't believe that, consider the fact that gangs are still popular both in and out of prison, that many otherwise intelligent people thought Hitler (or Obama) was their beacon of hope, that chickens and apes still have a pecking order....

Trump is not the "hope and change" many people think he is; he's more of the same old "hope and change" we have now.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Right or wrong smart or no we are quibbling about a legal loan while $2 billion is missing from the State dept. Little bigger story in my book.
Hadn't heard that but I have a good idea where to look.

RickyD, sorry I was way off. It is $6b. Link below is from judicial watch but they are certainly not alone in reporting it.

Missing money under Hillary's watch

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Amazing malfeasance until you consider the players.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Most of us know that the Wilks Bros. and Nuegebaur here in Texas support Cruz to the point he doesn't need any W.S. money for his Potus run.

His Senate run proved what he could do, and as long as he can continue raising substantial money thru small contributions, they will pick up any slack.

And neither of his big backers need any favors from him after he is elected.

Cruz is his own man.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Ringman
RufusG,

Trump is kinda hard to leave out of this issue...

“Goldman Sachs owns him, he will do anything they demand. Not much of a reformer!” Trump tweeted.

“Ted Cruz purposely, and illegally, did not list on his personal disclosure form personally guaranteed loans from banks,” Trump added. “They own him!”

“Based on the fact that Ted Cruz was born in Canada and is therefore a “natural born Canadian,” did he borrow unreported loans from C banks?” Trump asked.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by curdog4570

Most of us know that the Wilks Bros. and Nuegebaur here in Texas support Cruz to the point he doesn't need any W.S. money for his Potus run.

His Senate run proved what he could do, and as long as he can continue raising substantial money thru small contributions, they will pick up any slack.

Cruz is his own man.

Thanks for actually answering the question. Somehow you did it without changing the subject to Trump.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Once upon a time,

Originally Posted by curdog4570

And they all lived happily ever after.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Thanks for actually answering the question. Somehow you did it without changing the subject to Trump.

The subject of this thread is Trump. And him making stuff up.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

The subject of this thread is Trump. And him making stuff up.

And every thread on the 'Fire rigidly stays within the focus of the initial post. Yeah, got it. I apologize for thinking I could ask a serious question and actually have an adult discussion.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Weren't you just crying about people "changing the subject to Trump"? (On a thread, in which Trump is the subject.)

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P

Weren't you just crying about people "changing the subject to Trump"? (On a thread, in which Trump is the subject.)

I will reiterate what Levine advised ..."Donald, cut the crap"!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by Bristoe
After Levine runs for the GOP nomination and pulls 40+ percent nationwide, *then* he'll be qualified to give people advice on how to run their campaigns.

I'll second Levins OPINION...that said, as much as I like Trumps talking points, he acts like the class clown on the debate stage...making faces, rolling his eyes & shaking his head...another thing that bothers me about him is his arrogance... A whole lot of folks on here talk about obamas narcissism but I have yet to see that label attached to Trump...(The Donald) wink

I also think Trump would double down on obamas executive orders...Personally I want to see him crash and burn with Cruz being the one to send him into a unrecoverable tailspin...

Exactly correct.

" The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson.

Molon Labe
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 61 invisible), 2,470 guests, and 1,319 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,593
Posts18,492,171
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.