Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 120 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 119 120
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Outdoor Hag,

You AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk,I enjoy how you cannot connect a single fhuqking dot and are yet devoid your first fhuqking clue,despite your BEST fhuqking efforts! FUNNY schit...akin to Jeff O being unable to open a box of boolits!

I use leetle words and World Class pixels and you are still copiously all fhuqked up and perpetually bound by your Stupidity,less a single glimmer of fhuqking hope. Congratulations?!?

Now if only very fhuqking obviously,you've never seen or shot a "tricky" 9" twist or a good 105,so are mired in stupidity "thinking" that 10" and sub par offerings are a "valiant" effort. Too fhuqking funny!

The salient point remains,in that Manufacturers are as fhuqking STUPID as you and Retard Twist Rates yet abound. Due them glaring shortcomings,heavy concession MUST be made,to yield round holes and an ability to put some direction on same. The 90 Skinner is the best pitch,when fraught with sucha Goat Fhuqk,yet pales to a 105. It is far and away the best 10" move,but wayyyyyyyyyy down the list in a rifle done right and the reason why a lowly RAR SAAMI 243Win will kick the fhuqk outta your POS Retard Twisted Cooper Goat Fhuqk. Boolits matter more than headstamps. Hint.

No matter what...the 10" Goat Fhuqk is a heavy concession,despite your gross inability to savvy throat geometry and actually getting the first round into battery. Hint. Laughing!

It's really gonna be a Big Day when your Retard Rifle finally fhuqking goes "BANG!". Laughing!

Punt while you can,despite your pointy head and crossed-eyes precluding you even the foggiest of fhuqking notions as to why and reap the goodness of the chambering in the ONLY fhuqking way possible and that via da' best boolits in said diameter. Hint.

Don't let it piss you off,that they are better in drop,drift and terminal affects,as well as less expensive to boot,while using less powder. Laughing!

I'm on pins & needles awaiting the next Dire Drama and Drooling Dumbfhuqk Commentary on the things you CAN'T do and things you "think" you "know". There's nothing better than giving a Do Nothing Kchunt some slack on the rope and watch 'er go. Laughing!

As per always,I appreciate the oblivious humor and your unrivaled grit and determination,to schlep Stupidity to places it's never fhuqking been before,under the sheer determination of doing your BEST.

You go girl!

Laughing!..............

fredrica,

Your incredible fhuqking STUPIDITY,is once again conjuring Delusions for your Imagination and it's Pretend and I very much enjoy how "real" it is to you. Congratulations?!?

Your haste to use your Imagination and Pretend,to concoct that you have a first fhuqking clue,is fhuqking HILARIOUS in it's oblivious grandeur! Oh yes......the Bob and Better Bob are my babies! You STUPID fhuqk!! Laughing!

So is the 6mmRem,6mmRemAI and Seven Times Fifty-Fhuqking-Seven Mouser! Your Cluelessness is without bounds...you "lucky" kchunt.

Now it will only come as a "surprise" to you,but all things on the Mouser parent suck ass,due COAL and there are countless ways to Trump it easily. You'll haveta' yet again pardon my shooting 'em all and bein' afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess. Hint. I'd be impressed if anyone who's shot 'em all in the firsthand,has [bleep] 'em more than I. Re-hint.

Cheer up,I suffer Coopers too. But at least Imagination and Pretend are priced within your "means",so you can "afford" to "contribute". Laughing!

Hint.

[Linked Image]

Fhuqking fascinating,that you've never even seen a 6-223 twisted 8",let alone shot one...yet are consumed with the blasse' that is lightyears beyond your exceedingly meager "abilities" to process.

I reckon gunning a 54 Annie at the 725yd with Camp Run fodder,would REALLY fhuqk with your pointy head...but again,it's a pursuit beyond your reality. You "lucky" kchunt.

The video(s) are powerful in their compunction and purty good on Sales,of more than a few wares. Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

You be sure to set on your couchbound kchunt and comment further on things you've never seen,abilities you will never know and the sweet "satisfactions" of talking out your Clueless Kchunt and citing your Imagination and it's Pretend as a "Trump Card".

Slow day here...blowin' 50mph+,pouring to boot and I'm torn on what wares to punish Victims with. Will prolly tote a IMX and GLX 1141-S and '3000's stoked with 30# PP and mebbe an STFR or two,along with a POS 290 Sage. Google it. Laughing!

I bet I won't "forget" a few cameras and then you can chime in with what Oprah had to say today. You "lucky" kchunt.

2590fps now?!? You STUPID Fhuqks never disappoint in your Drooling Dumbfhuqkery. Wow!

Laughing!..................

'nut,

Your Stupidity NEVER disappoints.

Congratulations?!?

Laughing!..............

'4me,

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't.

Though in fairness,Imagination and Pretend is VERY "real" to The do nothing gang.

Bless their hearts................

TheBitchingSniveler,

You be sure to cite any/all words that are "too big" or "too tricky" for you and I'll happily take the time to rub your nose even further in your fhuqking Stupidity. Hint.

As per always...please find me "mistaken",as that too will be funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

Whatcha' gonna almost do today?!?

Laughing!

VERY good call to refrain ALL things The Rifle and go straight to Whinin' instead. Congrastulations?!?

You Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks are a hoot!

Bless your heart.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick

TheBitchingSniveler, I assume this means me because of "TBS"

You be sure to cite any/all words that are "too big" or "too tricky" for you and I'll happily take the time to rub your nose even further in your fhuqking Stupidity. Hint. I can't right now as I think I've figured them out this time. It is difficult at times though because of your intentional bastardization of the language. It is fun to decipher though (or cypher as you would say, although an incorrect use of that word).

As per always...please find me "mistaken",as that too will be funnier than fhuqk. Hint. I don't find you mistaken this time; well, with the exception of your uncalled for personal attacks on those other guys because they share a different opinion than you do. I guess that doesn't make you mistaken, just tactless my friend.

Whatcha' gonna almost do today?!? I have to work today; but, thanks for asking.

Laughing! I think the most enjoyment I get out of coming to this forum is knowing that you can type your thoughts and opinions and giver yourself so much humor each time.

VERY good call to refrain ALL things The Rifle and go straight to Whinin' instead. Congrastulations?!? Now little buddy, you and I have had this exchange before. People who express a different opinion than you are not whining. Like I advised before, you need to be careful here. People, using your self-imposed criteria, will assume that every thing you type is "whining".

You Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks are a hoot! I'm sure I speak for the rest of the normal people here in that we are glad to be able to entertain you little buddy.

Bless your heart......Thanks, I appreciate that my friend.

Be well and have a great day spending all of your free time and extensive monetary resources experiencing all things firearms related. I will sit at work today being jealous of all that you make sure we know you have and own. Boy, I wish I was your neighbor. We would have a great time.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by GregW
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by GregW
Where does neck end in that photo? Sounds like a neck turn issue...

If it is a tight neck and it is fired with thick brass...probably about shoulder level.

You knew what I meant..

Typing from phone..

No need to take it personally Greg...I was not alluding to the cartridge neck, rather where his will end if it is a tight neck and thick brass neck combo.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Gee its obvious who was up into the wee hours of the morning, drunk and mad at the entire world.. yet pitying himself and trying to cover it all up by telling the internet world how wonderful he is....

all in Wilderness trailer park version of Ebonics, and inability to type or spell...

Just wish him well and let him sleep it off....

Don't worry, he'll be back later today, drunk and mad at the world again, still not able to speak English or type worth a schitt....but will let us know how wonderful he is...

his existence revolves around his 2 post limit per day...

He gives the concept of dysfunctional an entire new set of dimensions...

can you imagine his poor wife's life....the woman has to be a saint with the patience she has to come up with to survive....

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Well, guess someone had to fill in for Bricktop after he met his timely demise.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KenMi

Except 'Stick isn't filling in for anybody. He does his own thing, his own way and has as long as I've been here. There was a time when I didn't get it either, then I realized he had something and I'd do best to shut up, take notes, and apply same.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So, does this mean you tripped a Cooper?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Big Stick

'nut,

Your Stupidity NEVER disappoints.

Congratulations?!?

Laughing!..............

Errrr...I'm not the one claiming arrangement of POI/POA @ 2000 yards with a 6x45 slinging 105s at 2590 topped with a 6x Chicken?

You couldn't hit Hillary Clinton in the azz at 2000 with a 6x SS on top of anything, much less a 6x45. Your quoted load is subsonic well before the 1000 yard line. Hell, you couldn't even see Hillary's huge azz, making hitting it impossible.

You are constant entertainment with your 'elphonics' and 'tall' tales (no pun intended) that have the less intelligent on here bumfuzzled.

But giving credit where it's due, if a man can filter through your BS, a nugget of information worth holding onto is found on occasion.

Hope you can find a way to release some Dopamine, Serotonin, Oxytocin and/or Endorphin soon. Chemical dependency, and even lack of sunlight can impede their release...hint.

Laffin' back at ya.

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
TheBitchingSniveler,

I'll yet again feign my "surprise",that you hang upon my every fhuqking word and your most sincere Wishes have to do with me. Bless your heart.

Laughing!

"Luckily" for you...Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". The only thing you could offer in the firsthand,is what it's like to suck.

You "lucky" kchunt.

Laughing!..............

Shefire,

I like a lil' fill flash at daybreak. Hint.

[Linked Image]

My bad. Got to laughing sooooooooo hard at you Clueless Fhuqks,I forgot to dangle more fill flash,on the cast prior.

Oopsie. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Landed (7) on the first (7) casts...what did you ALMOST "do" today,besides bitch,moan,complain and flaunt your Imagination and it's Pretend?!? Can you even fhuqking remember the last time you were Outdoors?

Didn't think so.

Your entire "Life's" "experience",wouldn't knock the middle outta a slow afternoon.

Congratulations?!?

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking hoot!......................

'Mi,

Your Whine is fhuqking Magnificent!

I'll feign my "surprise" that you gave ALL things The Rifle an exceptionally wide berth,though you were really doing "great" there for a spell.

Laughing!

You Drooling Dumbfhuqks are a riot!..................

'22,

When it's ALL said and done...there will have been a fhuqk of a LOT more said,than done.

Bless her heart..............

'nut,

It is funnier than fhuqk,that you are forced to use your "abilities","wares" and "experience" as a barometer of "evaluation". Still enjoyin' 2590fps! You STUPID Fhuqkers are a gawwdamned fhuqking riot...mainly because you are doing your BEST!

You be CERTAIN to tell yourself them things you most need to hear,as you set on your couchbound kchunt and wax eloquent on your Imagination and it's Pretend.

Cheer up,mass DBM Install this evenin',then I need to tie up more Riggin' and do a leetle more loading.

[Linked Image]

I'll try not to forget cameras in the AM.

Laughing!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Oh my, I knew this would go straight to shietshow. WHY someone would have a 1-10" twist 243AI is BEYOND me.

Carry on

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by moosemike

Except 'Stick isn't filling in for anybody. He does his own thing, his own way and has as long as I've been here. There was a time when I didn't get it either, then I realized he had something and I'd do best to shut up, take notes, and apply same.

No offense bud but you haven't set the bar very high with that logic. There's a lot of way more knowledgeable riflemen around and without any of the diatribe and drama. And you don't have to look far there's a lot right here. Have a good day.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by fredIII
Even better it's a 6x45 slinging 105 at 2590. Sugar tits has a little problem with cough medicine. POA/POI..

Note the lazy eye and a guy that had the nerve to call others fat. Ironic no?
[Linked Image]

If hacking your carrot counted as R-n-D, Sugar tits would be a NASA consultant.

I just had an Uncle Fester flashback.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P

Sometimes the message isn't worth the messenger.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

"I went 1-8" Bart' at 18.5" in a Montucky contour dupe,which is throated to kiss 105A-Max shy of 2.500" COAL,for magfed smooches at 2525fps".

My bad it's 2525. Sugar Tits I stand corrected ^ from the 6x45 thread.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

P

He leaves me alone. Mainly because I don't go out of my way to get under his skin like some of y'all.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

P

He leaves me alone. Mainly because I don't go out of my way to get under his skin like some of y'all.

Bumfuzzled.

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Good to see that the following guns are all devalued now, because they were built with a 1 in 10" twist. Should be some good bargains, since a 1 in 10" won't stabilize anything larger than a baby aspirin.

243 Winchester - 1 in 9"....Rem 660, 700, 788 (1969);
243 Winchester - 1 in 9-1/8"....Rem 700, 7400, 7600, 7;
243 Winchester - 1 in 9-1/4".....Savage (present)
243 Winchester - 1 in 10"......Browning; Colt; FN; H&R 300, 308, 360; HVA; Mannlicher-Schoenauer; Interarms Musketeer; Mossberg 800; Rem 700, 40-XB; Savage 99, 110, 111, 112-V, 116 (old); Sako Bolt & Lever Actions; Schultz & Larsen; Stevens 110; Win 70, 88,100,670,770; J.C. Higgins 51-L; Ruger #1, 77; Wichita; Weatherby Vanguard; T/C Rifle
243 Winchester - 1 in 12"...Steyr SSG-PII
244 Remington - 1 in 10"....Rem 700
244 Remington - 1 in 12"....Rem 722, 760, 740, 725, 40-XB; Sako
6mm Remington - 1 in 9".... .Rem 600, 700, 742, 760, 660; Browning B-78; Ruger
6mm Remington - 1 in 9"... .Rem 700, 4, 6, 7, 7400,7600
6mm Remington - 1 in 10"....Rem 40-XB; Schultz and Larsen; Ruger #1, 77; Browning
6mm International - 1 in 12"....Rem 40-XB
6mm Remington BR - 1 in 14"....Rem 40-XBBR
6x47mm - 1 in 12" ....Cooper; Rem 40-XB
6x47mm - 1 in 14"..... .Rem 40-XBBR
240 Weatherby - 1 in 9-1/2"... .Weatherby Mark V

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
FWIW I just tossed my POS 10 twist Kimber Montana into the river.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Good man

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Live and learn.

Page 5 of 120 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 119 120

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

623 members (007FJ, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 66 invisible), 2,443 guests, and 1,213 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,411
Posts18,470,431
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.