Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
I just seen this again on the morning news... confused

Does he really think he could shoot someone in the middle of fifth avenue & not lose any votes???

I find it bizarre & more than a little unsettling...but I think his statement might have some merit, seeing as how many here don't really give a chit about his record...

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He's right. They don't care what he is. All they care about is what they think he's not.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
"Hope and Change" All Trump has is just another tagline or sound-bite. Just smoke and mirrors.

Using Barnes bullets before they were cool.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Trump's comments about shooting someone and not losing any votes kinda reminds me of the Elitist Hildabeast.

She still thinks she's above reproach.

Who knows? Maybe they are.

I just don't care much for that type of attitude.

We have had enough of elected officials that think they can't be touched.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So Trump is saying he can shoot yankees and not lose votes?

It may gain him a few...

IC B2

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Win/win

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Does he really think he could shoot someone in the middle of fifth avenue & not lose any votes???

I find it bizarre & more than a little unsettling
==================

I think folks who can't grasp the nuance of his comment or read between the lines to be more bizarre and unsettling.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
It is his idea of a joke and it has a ring of truth in it.
I don't think the people he shoots will vote for him...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It doesn't matter what a cult leader does or says, even if it's against every principle people have stood for, even if he's a complete fraud, they'll serve their master anyway.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by isaac

==================

I think folks who can't grasp the nuance of his comment or read between the lines to be more bizarre and unsettling.

So now we have to grasp "nuance" & "read between the lines" to understand what he's saying... I guess it's open to interpretation then & what I get out of it is he's got a bigger ego than obama & is narcissistic beyond compare.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

==================

Perhaps a good example would be Trump calling out Cruz on his New York values comment, that he spun out of context?

Sword cuts both ways...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Maybe he meant he could shoot someone at one of his gun free properties and get away with it?

I doubt seriously the donald carry's; one of his bodyguards would have to do the shooting.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

==================

+1

Shod

The 6.5 Swede, Before Gay Was Ok
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

I find it bizarre & more than a little unsettling...but I think his statement might have some merit, seeing as how many here don't really give a chit about his record...
The difference between Trump supporters and the rest here is that Trump supporters realize that the remainder are simply more of the same, all relatively acceptable to the establishment. Trump isn't because of some of the America-First positions he advocates, and because the establishment doesn't have any hooks into him by which to control his presidency.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
the establishment doesn't have any hooks into him by which to control his presidency.

If that were true, why would he donate so heavily to political campaigns?

Why did he donate to the Clinton foundation?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

The difference between Trump supporters and the rest here is that Trump supporters realize that the remainder are simply more of the same, all relatively acceptable to the establishment. Trump isn't because of some of the America-First positions he advocates, and because the establishment doesn't have any hooks into him by which to control his presidency.

Besides, he's a NEOCON who wants to bombtheshit out of Syria and spend lots more money on the armed forces...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Hyperbole.

Is it that hard to figure out?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by ltppowell
He's right. They don't care what he is. All they care about is what they think he's not.
Yep. All the pundits I heard yesterday agreed with him. The same was true of obama. It's the same disease mutated.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Trump has already changed his tune in the last couple weeks. He's the master deal maker remember? He told everyone what they wanted to hear about being the anti-establishment guy. That perception has become reality in his supports' minds. Now that that belief is cemented, he can shift gears and work with the establishment and his people will just keep believing what they WANT to believe. But his rhetoric has already changed. He has already said on multiple occasions that he has to work with the establishment. He's going to make "such great deals".

Yeah right.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by watch4bear
the establishment doesn't have any hooks into him by which to control his presidency.

If that were true, why would he donate so heavily to political campaigns?

Why did he donate to the Clinton foundation?
It's true because the Trumpetts want it to be. Hope and change, redux.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 117LBS, 007FJ, 12344mag, 60 invisible), 1,937 guests, and 1,301 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,257
Posts18,525,243
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.