Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Originally Posted by MolonLabe41
You fellas wooing over Christi ought to research his past and how he approachs firearms as governor within in his state...............

The adoration for Trump proves that gun rights are not in play on this forum.

=========

Nah, it's more your take on it that most disagree with.

Trump isn't going to touch your guns and you know it.

I'm sure your aware it takes both houses to take your guns, right?

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
The top pick of these two nutsacks looks like a commercial for gay marriage doesn't it.

Tight chains.

A=A

The perfection of life with a gun dog, like the perfection of an Autumn, is disturbing because you know, even as it begins, that it must end. Time bestows the gift and steals it in the process. "George Bird Evans"
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
The DMR/Seltzer poll will comes out tomorrow and will likely be the last one before the caucus.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Take down the 2nd amendment for all I care. Get rid of it. If we did, then maybe the states that give a rip about individual liberty will get serious about bringing the federal government to heel.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Trump has a handgun and is proud to trumpet how hard it is to get a concealed carry permit in NYC
His sons are avid outdoorsmen,hunters and shooters

I have a permit to carry and, living in New York, I know firsthand the challenges law-abiding citizens have in exercising their Second Amendment rights. My most trusted sources are my sons, Don, Jr. and Eric. They are fantastic sportsmen and are deeply involved in hunting, competitive shooting, and habitat conservation.”

[Linked Image]

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I recorded it so I could whiz pass everyone except Cruz and Carson. I did catch little of Rubio but I'm not a fan of him. I also recorded Trump but the damn CNN moderators kept cutting in with pundits talking over Trump, Huckabee, and Santorum.

When Cruz talked about the moderators wanting the candidates to pick fights, that azzhole chris wallace said "this is a debate", then Cruz should have responded "then let's dabate instead of trying to instigate fights".

I can't stand chris wallace - he's a sam donaldson jackass clone.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by tpcollins
I recorded it so I could whiz pass everyone except Cruz and Carson. I did catch little of Rubio but I'm not a fan of him. I also recorded Trump but the damn CNN moderators kept cutting in with pundits talking over Trump, Huckabee, and Santorum.

When Cruz talked about the moderators wanting the candidates to pick fights, that azzhole chris wallace said "this is a debate", then Cruz should have responded "then let's dabate instead of trying to instigate fights".

Tp,

I watched cspan for the first time in my life and they didn't abrupt it at all. Food for thought next time

Tight chains.

A=A

The perfection of life with a gun dog, like the perfection of an Autumn, is disturbing because you know, even as it begins, that it must end. Time bestows the gift and steals it in the process. "George Bird Evans"
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
For you Bob

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump has never been in a position to "grab guns", so we only have comments he has made in the past to judge him by.

Along about the time he involved himself in politics, his comments went from anti 2A to pro gun.

Proof of that has been posted on threads in this forum many times, but I can't direct you to a specific one, being pretty much computer illiterate.

Start a thread claiming Trump poses no danger to gun owners and you'll probably see all sorts of contrary evidence posted in rebuttal.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
You fellas wooing over Christi ought to research his past and how he approachs firearms as governor within in his state...............

Enough said the end!
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

I prefer Petey!

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

So a R governor in a clearly D slanted state doesn't get a free ride on gun legislation? Have to wonder why that would be.
Take a look at what has transpired in Virginia over the past month+. It might give you some insight on how that works or doesn't work.
IMO, CC was clearly ahead of the rest of the pack in last nights debate fiasco.

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by tpcollins

Tp,

I watched cspan for the first time in my life and they didn't abrupt it at all. Food for thought next time
neither did OAN.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

Enough said the end!
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

I prefer Petey!

[Linked Image]

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Cruz is still the only conservative in the race and I'll be voting for him until I can't anymore. Then I'll consider the lesser of evils.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nah, it's more your take on it that most disagree with.

Trump isn't going to touch your guns and you know it.

I'm sure your aware it takes both houses to take your guns, right?

Trump's main pitch is "I'm a deal maker".

As I've posted before........ A Republican Congress can be expected to unify against a Dem President regarding anti-gun legislation.

A Republican President in search of a deal could easily work with a coalition of Dems and Liberal Republicans by offering up the thing the Liberals lust for above all else.

So...... my concern is real and valid.

It's a little much to expect a man my age to trust a Northeastern Liberal when it comes to anything.

I don't like his style, and he won't reveal his substance. The obvious conclusion is that he doesn't have the latter.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Cruz is still the only conservative in the race and I'll be voting for him until I can't anymore. Then I'll consider the lesser of evils.
Yup

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I turned on the JV debate for a little while. When I turned it on, Santorum was talking about how he felt about abortion, and was talking about 2 of his kids that were recommended for and abortion when his wife was pregnant. After he finished, Fiorina laid into the moderators about that they and Fox News should be ashamed for asking Santorum about that and if they didn't know by now how he felt about it, they ought to get another job...or something like that.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Yup

Same here but I'd add Paul to the list of true conservatives.....especially when it comes to the economy....

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Paul most fits with what I believe, but obviously that ain't happening. So, I'll go with Trump and see what happens.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

106 members (arky65, afisher, Aviator, 35, AnthonyB, 01Foreman400, 11 invisible), 1,510 guests, and 799 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,600
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.