Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Krappiest debate of them all so far.
From some of the responses I felt the audience was "packed".

Very anti Cruz sentiment in the audience and the "moderators".
Fox in bed with the Rinos.
Crapppy selection of questions.
That moozlim youtube slut should pack her skanky asse back to the Middle East. How very PC of FUX.

Hume MKelly and Wallace are soooo full of themselves and full of scheiss. Ef them
Worse than CNN... and that is a very low bar

Ted stayed calm and focused.. I just wish that he would speak to the issues he thinks are important and phug what the talking heads ask.
Kasich Bush Raul Rubears.... b o r i n g....Zzzzzzzzzz

GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by kwg020
I'm done watching. Chris Christi is right, no one in congress right now should be running. Pi$$ and moan all you want but I want a governor that has already been tested. I'll go with Christi. Yes, he has baggage but who doesn't? Not me that's for sure. I'm tired of the bickering between the Senators. It's junior high garbage. I'm going for Christi.
kwg

No way. He had as much to do with oblunder winning a 2nd term as anything. Gave him a big 'ol manly hug because oblunder actually showed up at a natural disaster rather than jetting to a ritzy vacation spot, or shooting 18 holes on the golf course. The only REAL coverage that hurricane got was when oblunder was on the ground, and Christie is nuzzlin' up to him and gave him a [bleep]' hug. Phhhfffffttttt.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Those are called Dingle Berries .....Wash your balls man. laugh

Originally Posted by atvalaska
So the dreadlocks on my bag are out of style !!!! frown

“When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Looks like Cruz filled Trumps shoes nicely.

Fine work Ted!

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Trump knew what those azz clown moderators were up to,he was the big winner all the way around.Smelling like a rose and FOX looks like a two bit manipulative agenda whore who lost a lot of money
I would have loved to see him tear into Kelly he'd of had a meltdown and called her and ignorant slut and all but sewed up the nomination

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Maybe she is a bimbo,her fake eye lashes are longer than my ball hairs

I thought everyone shaved their balls now?

Three words. LASER HAIR REMOVAL

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by curdog4570

"I set Rubio up to go after Christie and he didn't"......... Wallace.

didn't watch the debate or Trumps thing

but that statement is why I'm tired of these debates.

Instead of questioning the candidates to get into the weeds about how they'll do anything - this is the kind of horseshit we have to deal with. Who the phug is Chris Wallace to put himself in that kind of position anyways? A liberal pretending to be a conservative to get the big $$$ at Fox - which is what I suspect all of them are there anyways.

from the comments if Rubio did indeed win the debate then it played out exactly like Trump AND Fox News wanted - Cruz taking the hit.

Again, if true, If you're a Cruz person, you should be just as pissed at Fox as Trump people are this morning.

Last edited by KFWA; 01/28/16.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's hard to be pissed about getting bitten by a dog you know is rabid. It's gonna get worse.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by ltppowell
It's hard to be pissed about getting bitten by a dog you know is rabid. It's gonna get worse.

================

I get your point but, if you know the dog's rabid, you don't walk into his cage and try to hand feed him.

Fox got called out last night for not disclosing that one of Rubio's campaign executives was hired by Fox to help format the debate and the questions. Looks like they got to the easily conned and swayed Frank Luntz.

That post debate focus group of his was laughably scripted and it amazes me Fox keeps working with him after his 2012 fiascos.

I know you can't be happy at all about last night,Pat. I could feel the anger in Dan's post above.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I can't help but think that Fox News has been taken down noticeably and possibly permanently

They've been exposed as the worst kind of hypocrite - presenting themselves as fair and balanced while doing everything they can to shape the political landscape.

This has been about Fox News showing the world their influence in American politics.

Trump may appear to be singularly focused on Megyn Kelly but the big picture is he managed to turn hundreds of thousands if not in the millions against Fox News - a network those same people worshiped and would tell anyone that listened they were the only network looking out for them back in August.

I bet those that watched the debate last night - even the anti-Trump people got an eye opener about Fox as well.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by kwg020
I'm done watching. Chris Christi is right, no one in congress right now should be running. Pi$$ and moan all you want but I want a governor that has already been tested. I'll go with Christi. Yes, he has baggage but who doesn't? Not me that's for sure. I'm tired of the bickering between the Senators. It's junior high garbage. I'm going for Christi.
kwg

I agree it should be one of the governors, not sure which though. Poor field since day one.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Maybe she is a bimbo,her fake eye lashes are longer than my ball hairs

LOL,Now that's an image I didn't need so early after scanning the AAI thread,,,,lol

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I thought Cruz held his own and responded well to the attacks but he didn't get as much air time as Rubio, Cristi and Bush.

I turned on Trump's deal at the beginning, but he started off with, "I'm great, the country's great, everything's great, bla, bla, bla". So I turned it off and went back to the debate where people were actually talking about something relevant. So I can't really comment on Trump's deal. I also missed the part when Santorum and the Huckster came out. Those guys are probably gonna throw their support to Trump when they drop out. They're probably hoping to get the VP position if Trump gets the nomination.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm not sure about that but it was a shrewd move to not only bring in the past two Iowa winners but also representatives of the evangelical branch of the GOP.

People may feel like they are wasting their vote on Santorum or Huckabee - and that evening might make Trump a bit more palatable to that crowd.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
You fellas wooing over Christi ought to research his past and how he approachs firearms as governor within in his state...............

Tight chains.

A=A

The perfection of life with a gun dog, like the perfection of an Autumn, is disturbing because you know, even as it begins, that it must end. Time bestows the gift and steals it in the process. "George Bird Evans"
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by KFWA
I can't help but think that Fox News has been taken down noticeably and possibly permanently

They've been exposed as the worst kind of hypocrite - presenting themselves as fair and balanced while doing everything they can to shape the political landscape.

This has been about Fox News showing the world their influence in American politics.

Trump may appear to be singularly focused on Megyn Kelly but the big picture is he managed to turn hundreds of thousands if not in the millions against Fox News - a network those same people worshiped and would tell anyone that listened they were the only network looking out for them back in August.

I bet those that watched the debate last night - even the anti-Trump people got an eye opener about Fox as well.

I agree and I've been drinking their coolaid going on two decades. I still believe they are the best news channel, but I lost a lot of respect for them. Roger dodger is a turd and he needs to put Megan on a leash. Until then I'm not watching them. I'm voting for THE TRUMPSTER

Tight chains.

A=A

The perfection of life with a gun dog, like the perfection of an Autumn, is disturbing because you know, even as it begins, that it must end. Time bestows the gift and steals it in the process. "George Bird Evans"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MolonLabe41
You fellas wooing over Christi ought to research his past and how he approachs firearms as governor within in his state...............

The adoration for Trump proves that gun rights are not in play on this forum.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

Enough said the end!
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by curdog4570

The adoration for Trump proves that gun rights are not in play on this forum.

Curdog, could you elaborate further please? I'm not being sarcastic, I'm being sincere. I don't know where you would deduce trump is a gun grabber. Has he done something in the past I'm unaware of? Maybe I need to do a little more research myself.

Thanks

Tight chains.

A=A

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M

Enough said the end!
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

LMFAO

Tight chains.

A=A

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

650 members (10gaugemag, 10ring1, 160user, 1badf350, 007FJ, 1936M71, 65 invisible), 3,172 guests, and 1,345 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,371
Posts18,469,263
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.