Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 26 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 25 26
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
doesn't change the fact that reaching for a gun at a felony stop will get you killed

Guns don't kill people, drivers with cell phones kill people.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by john843
If you notice around 10:48 or thereabout in the video right as the aircraft circles around behind the trees on the passenger side of the truck, there is an obvious shot that hits on of the passenger windows. You can see the snow explode away from it.

John

John,

I wondered about that myself, and the flashes during the video after Mr F was down.

If you can find the version ( the Oregonian?) of the video with the FBI (I think?) explaining the events I believe I recall him saying that about that time they were shooting OC (think pepper spray) sponge rounds at the vehicle.

I was thinking they were regular rounds or perhaps someone was trying to shoot out of the vehicle.

I think earlier in this thread there is a link to that version.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
IIRC, the text on the youtube site mentioned flashbangs being used. might be the flashes?

Guns don't kill people, drivers with cell phones kill people.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by high_country_
Originally Posted by gitem_12
I've mentioned that in his videos he is shown wearing a shoulder holster.

Does anyone really not think LE watches these videos too?

His actions were entirely consistant with reaching for a gun in a shoulder holster

the reports I have heard call a 9mm pistol in his interior coat pocket.....not exterior or shoulder holster.

we need ground level with audio.

I'll try and explain this in kindergartens for you...try and keep up.

A firearm in a shoulder holster designed for a right handed shooter would hang under the left shoulder of the person wearing said holster.

Said person attempting to draw a weapon from said shoulder holster would reach his right hand across his chest to where the firearm hung in the holster.

Typically the left side inside pocket of a jacket is located on the inside of the left chest portion of the jack in very close proximity to where a shoulder holster would hang.

So the motion of him reaching his right hand into the inside pocket on the left side of his jacket would be ENTIRELY CONSISTANT with someone reaching for a weapon in a shoulder holster.

In atleast one of the videos Finicum is show speaking in he is wearing a shoulder holster.

Is that easy enough to follow, or should I get you some crayons?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I cannot believe this...esp on a forum that claims to be "pro 2nd"

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
What happened to logic, reason, thinking? Seeing?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jcubed

What do you think?

It's Friday night.

Lay off the logic, it'll only get you to drinking.

(Or not,......... in my case!)

Geno

PS, or maybe it's lay off the drinking, it'll only get you to logic?

Who cares, go research some AI loads.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Current logic says that if you are to the point of dodging road blocks and known to be armed, the fact that you get shot shouldn't be surprising.

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Current logic?..............goes clear back to Bonnie and Clyde, Pretty Boy Floyd, etc.

Some folk thought they were heroes at the time as well.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 79S
What I find funny half you guys talk it up ah man the Feds come for guns I have something for them I lived a good life blah blah blah I'm taking some with me they are not getting my guns... The minute this guy gets shot and killed you all are yeah he deserved it he's dumb ass blah blah well didn't he die for something he believed in??? Typical day and month 24hourcampfire..

Typical retard-speak that more and more folks here will come to expect from you.

I find funny

You might very well,....others might say there's nothing "funny" being discussed here at all, you obnoxious cretin.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Current can indeed be the same as the past.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Originally Posted by 79S
What I find funny half you guys talk it up ah man the Feds come for guns I have something for them I lived a good life blah blah blah I'm taking some with me they are not getting my guns... The minute this guy gets shot and killed you all are yeah he deserved it he's dumb ass blah blah well didn't he die for something he believed in??? Typical day and month 24hourcampfire..

Typical retard-speak that more and more folks here will come to expect from you.

I find funny

You might very well,....others might say there's nothing "funny" being discussed here at all, you obnoxious cretin.

GTC

Lol oh boy listen to you the guy that can't hold his liquor... You are the retard we speak of let me guess if I was in Arizona you drive over and teach me a lesson about manners blah blah blah ... Half this crew is right about you... Plan your next 24hour get together bud and let it spiral out of control like your last one... You obnoxious old piece of [bleep]... I'm sure your bros will be by to defend you...

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Jcubed

What do you think?

It's Friday night.

Lay off the logic, it'll only get you to drinking.

(Or not,......... in my case!)

Geno

PS, or maybe it's lay off the drinking, it'll only get you to logic?

Who cares, go research some AI loads.

I would hope those that support the 2nd and a right to self defense could see what happened.

I would hope that those with a ccw...could see what happened.

Apparently, not the case. Which, at my young age, I find tragic.

Last edited by Jcubed; 01/29/16. Reason: ccw not cow
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

I find funny

GTC

Lol oh boy listen to you the guy that can't hold his liquor... You are the retard we speak of let me guess if I was in Arizona you drive over and teach me a lesson about manners blah blah blah ... Half this crew is right about you... Plan your next 24hour get together bud and let it spiral out of control like your last one... You obnoxious old piece of [bleep]... I'm sure your bros will be by to defend you...

Sad. Just sad, 79.

Are you going to address the issues or something that you heard from someone who knew someone?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Plan your next 24hour get together bud and let it spiral out of control like your last one...

WTF are you talking about ?

Would you care to go into some DETAIL about this, Retardo ?

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Are you going to address the issues or something that you heard from someone who knew someone?

Doubt he will,....but anybody that was AT the last gathering here is sure welcome to chime in,....

GTC

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jcubed

I would hope those that support the 2nd and a right to self defense could see what happened.

I would hope that those with a cow...could see what happened.

Let me help you use fewer words.

I wish everyone agreed with me.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Ringman
Jcubed

I would hope that those with a cow...could see what happened.

Let me help you use fewer words.

I wish everyone agreed with me.

Yours not mine.

It takes a strong person to admit one is wrong.

Optics forum, or otherwise.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

GTC

You do have a way with words!

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by high_country_
I've mentioned that in his videos he is shown wearing a shoulder holster.

Does anyone really not think LE watches these videos too?

His actions were entirely consistant with reaching for a gun in a shoulder holster

the reports I have heard call a 9mm pistol in his interior coat pocket.....not exterior or shoulder holster.

we need ground level with audio.

I'll try and explain this in kindergartens for you...try and keep up.

A firearm in a shoulder holster designed for a right handed shooter would hang under the left shoulder of the person wearing said holster.

Said person attempting to draw a weapon from said shoulder holster would reach his right hand across his chest to where the firearm hung in the holster.

Typically the left side inside pocket of a jacket is located on the inside of the left chest portion of the jack in very close proximity to where a shoulder holster would hang.

So the motion of him reaching his right hand into the inside pocket on the left side of his jacket would be ENTIRELY CONSISTANT with someone reaching for a weapon in a shoulder holster.

In atleast one of the videos Finicum is show speaking in he is wearing a shoulder holster.

Is that easy enough to follow, or should I get you some crayons?

I know that you get off hoping to some day make the JV squad for the feds and if you can tout you infinite knowledge of the Bianchi x15, jackets and federal agents, but if you could just for one second pull your head out from between your pockets and take a breath of fresh air, you might actually be able to get someone to pay attention to you.

I'm not an idiot, I am having fun with you, because you are easily tiled and predictable.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Page 12 of 26 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

88 members (44automag, 10gaugemag, Anaconda, 450yukon, 10 invisible), 1,044 guests, and 802 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,845
Posts18,517,379
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.