Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 26 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 25 26
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Looking at the video does look like he was moving his hand cross chest to go under his jacket. What you can not tell though, is perhaps he was already shot or tased at that time. No muzzle flashes are to be seen through out the video.
It's quite clear that this was an ambush, as people start appearing from the trees after the shooting stops. You can also see that the rounds that were impacting the windshield were not coming from the road block area, but from some where in front of the truck( shooters up the hill in the woods)
Listening to the phoned statement that the female made that was in the truck speaks of the cops shooting at the vehicle when it was first stopped, prior to the road block. She said the people in the truck simply stuck their empty hands out the window and told the cops that pulled them over that they were going to a meeting with one of the local sheriffs. ( Obvious now that this was a set up by law enforcement) After taking fire, they decided to take off.
She also states that no one in the truck at any time brandished or fired a weapon, and after Ficcum was shot, and she was yelling we have to help him, all hell broke loose,with many rounds being fired into the truck. Their was no gunfight, just the cops poring it on.
i doubt that we will ever see any ground shot video, too incriminating for the Law that was there.
With all that's been happening in America, riots, louting, arson and armed protest, and the first ones the FBI goes after are some white boys out in Oregon standing up for their rights.... just plain wrong!
Also, not much press of the deal that was brokered, when Hillary was in the State dept, to allow a supposed Canadian Company ( that apparently is a shell company owned by the Russians) to mine uranium in Wyoming, currently going on. Which just happened to pump over 3 million into the Clinton Foundation. Hammon's land is also sitting on uranium deposits. Coincidence? I think not.
I smell another Rat!
Sad state of affairs!

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Uranium...

Clinton...

Video...

Oregon...

Really?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Was that in reverse?

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Just Google Clinton Foundation Russian Uranium, the say "Really?"

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Plan your next 24hour get together bud and let it spiral out of control like your last one...

I'm goin to the *next* one.

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by minnmarcus
Just Google Clinton Foundation Russian Uranium, the say "Really?"

Apparently, you have spent far too much time reading nothing...

If you knew anything about uranium, well, you would understand how this had NOTHING to do with the stop in Oregon.

Uranium...Oregon...Wyoming...Clinton( Sec of State, long gone now? )

But somehow it all fits...

Seriously?

Last edited by Jcubed; 01/29/16.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Looking at the video does look like he was moving his hand cross chest to go under his jacket. What you can not tell though, is perhaps he was already shot or tased at that time. No muzzle flashes are to be seen through out the video.
It's quite clear that this was an ambush, as people start appearing from the trees after the shooting stops. You can also see that the rounds that were impacting the windshield were not coming from the road block area, but from some where in front of the truck( shooters up the hill in the woods)
Listening to the phoned statement that the female made that was in the truck speaks of the cops shooting at the vehicle when it was first stopped, prior to the road block. She said the people in the truck simply stuck their empty hands out the window and told the cops that pulled them over that they were going to a meeting with one of the local sheriffs. ( Obvious now that this was a set up by law enforcement) After taking fire, they decided to take off.
She also states that no one in the truck at any time brandished or fired a weapon, and after Ficcum was shot, and she was yelling we have to help him, all hell broke loose,with many rounds being fired into the truck. Their was no gunfight, just the cops poring it on.
i doubt that we will ever see any ground shot video, too incriminating for the Law that was there.
With all that's been happening in America, riots, louting, arson and armed protest, and the first ones the FBI goes after are some white boys out in Oregon standing up for their rights.... just plain wrong!
Also, not much press of the deal that was brokered, when Hillary was in the State dept, to allow a supposed Canadian Company ( that apparently is a shell company owned by the Russians) to mine uranium in Wyoming, currently going on. Which just happened to pump over 3 million into the Clinton Foundation. Hammon's land is also sitting on uranium deposits. Coincidence? I think not.
I smell another Rat!
Sad state of affairs!

Oh yeah, proper spelling and grammar...it helps us understand.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
It would help if you could read faster that 10 words a minute. You might be able to do some actual research.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
It would help if you could read faster that 10 words a minute. You might be able to do some actual research.

Ohhhhhhhhh... you are so amazingly intelligent, tell me more about my research!

BTW...just so I'm not making 32_20fan angry...that response was directed at me, right?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Where is deflave? Can I get a deflave? Doesn't he travel to Minn?

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jcubed
I smell another Rat!
Sad state of affairs!

Oh yeah, proper spelling and grammar...it helps us understand.

You still up enjoying yourself?

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Not "still up." Apparently, you and I share the same schedule.

But, seriously...well, I guess it really isn't all that serious with what has been posted on this Friday/Sat.

How are you, pops?

Regards

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Just so America knows...I can only read 10 words a minute.

Book it.

Log it.

File it.

Find Underlying Constraints to Kick IT!

Ha...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
minnmarcus,

I hope all is well there in MN.

I have a question? Why single out the Hammond ranch as "sitting on uranium deposits". There are many other ranches in the same situation. Take a look at this map.

http://mrdata.usgs.gov/general/map.html

If it doesn't come up as showing Uranium, click the box next to it on the right side. After doing that, over to the left is a scale of eU concentrations in ppm. As you will see, there are vast areas of the west with as high or higher concentrations. Play around with the map if you'd like. You can even get down to the quadrangle map of the ranch area should you choose. Or any other ranch on the map. Good luck with your search should you choose to look around.

Why would the company you speak of as being involved with the Clinton Foundation be any more interested in the Hammond ranch than any of thousands across the Uranium bearing western US?

Geno

PS, marcus, not only directed at you, but why all this emphasis on the "whiteness" of the ranchers involved (and their supporters) and comparisons to other events? Is there a conspiracy afoot? Seems like there's little to compare.

A riot

(Merriam-Webster definition, the first one is what you're talking about right?:

noun ri·ot \ˈrī-ət\
Simple Definition of riot
Popularity: Bottom 50% of words

: a situation in which a large group of people behave in a violent and uncontrolled way

: a place that is filled with something

: someone or something that is very funny )

by it's nature is not a planned and coordinated armed takeover and occupation of a Federal facility that conveniently happened to be closed for the weekend. Concurrent with the takeover were statements to the effect "we're not giving it back unless our demands are met"..

To me (maybe only to me?) these two types of events seem incomparable, other than the fact that they are lawless events that the responsible agencies must address in the manner they deem correct.

PPS, it's getting late back there, no?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I don't know how many words a minute I read, but I sure wish I could read faster after reading all the words here that I did today.

Everyone, including me blush, should learn to right like travis/clark/dave.

other than that, I'm trying to get sleepy. Fell asleep for an hour or so this afternoon with hot pad on aching back. Paying for it by being awake now. To dark, cold, and damp to go out and play in the yard or garage, so this is the sum of it I guess.

Geno

PS, did you see what I did write there? wink

In it is contentment

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I smell another Rat!
Sad state of affairs!

This ain't no grand conspiracy, regarding Finicum's death, it's basic math.

Don't wanna get on the Feds radar?

Don't run with a bunch of Farm Ninja's. Most definitely don't take over a Federal Facility, while displaying an arsenal,.

Don't wanna get on a short list of people the Feds wanna apprehend?

Don't open your pie-hole, while hanging with the Farm Ninja's, holding a Federal Facility illegally, and refusing to leave.

Don't wanna be the target of a well planned, and well executed Federal Felony Take-down?

Don't keep running your pie-hole to anyone with a microphone (I mean seriously, Finicum seems to have had a penchant for enjoying having phallic objects thrus towards his mouth) with phrases like "I'll die before I go to jail" "I won't go down without a fight" etc, while hanging with the Farm Ninja's, holding a Federal Facility illegally, and refusing to leave.

Don't wanna get shot dead by the Feds?

Don't ignore their directives when they pull you over. Don't flee their stop. Don't try ramming your way through a manned roadblock.

And, here's the Cliff Notes Summation.

Don't get out of your vehicle, flapping your arms and bouncing around like some gal has clamped onto your johnson with her one good tooth with every intention of hanging on for the full 8 seconds...while reaching into your jacket...while surrounded by armed Federal Agents who pretty much have had enough of your bullchit.

Last edited by AlaskaHippie; 01/29/16.

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
while bad people will find a way around the laws."

- Plato
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Yeah, I saw that... smile

You, apparently, read faster than me!

As to your Uranium statistics, nice.

Urnanium is really a not so interesting element... from locating it, to finding it, to extracting it, to, well, the next uses...

How that applies to Oregon and what happened there, I have no idea

Regards

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AlaskaHippie
I smell another Rat!
Sad state of affairs!

This ain't no grand conspiracy, regarding Finicum's death, it's basic math.

Don't wanna get on the Feds radar?

Don't run with a bunch of Farm Ninja's. Most definitely don't take over a Federal Facility, while displaying an arsenal,.

Don't wanna get on a short list of people the Feds wanna apprehend?

Don't open your pie-hole, while hanging with the Farm Ninja's, holding a Federal Facility illegally, and refusing to leave.

Don't wanna be the target of a well planned, and well executed Federal Felony Take-down?

Don't keep running your pie-hole to anyone with a microphone (I mean seriously, Finicum seems to have had a penchant for enjoying having phallic objects thrus towards his mouth) with phrases like "I'll die before I go to jail" "I won't go down without a fight" etc, while hanging with the Farm Ninja's, holding a Federal Facility illegally, and refusing to leave.

Don't wanna get shot dead by the Feds?

Don't ignore their directives when they pull you over. Don't flee their stop. Don't try ramming your way through a manned roadblock.

And, here's the Cliff Notes Summation.

Don't get out of your vehicle, flapping your arms and bouncing around like some gal has clamped onto your johnson with her one good tooth and is gonna get her 8 seconds, while reaching into your jacket, while being surrounded by armed Federal Agents who pretty much have had enough of your bullchit.

AH,

Most everything you have said there is succinct and correct.

But are you sure about the conspiracy part. Them fellers were white (you know, like Caucasian white)so the gooberment musta had somethin' against 'em. More than thet, them fellers was clean cut an everythin'. Wasn't wearin' no gansta pant's down round their butts or nothin'.

Geno

PS sarcasm font off now.

In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Urnanium is really a not so interesting element... from locating it, to finding it, to extracting it, to, well, the next uses...

Regards

OMG, it's everywhere, it's everywhere!

Probably in more places than water.

Geno

PS, "As to your Uranium statistics, nice."
Nothin' to it nowadays. didn't even hafta go to the lieberry. Right here at home on the innanet. It's got everything man knows on it............. and a lot more!

In it is contentment

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Regards

OMG, it's everywhere, it's everywhere!

Probably in more places than water.

Geno

PS, "As to your Uranium statistics, nice."
Nothin' to it nowadays. didn't even hafta go to the lieberry. Right here at home on the innanet. It's got everything man knows on it............. and a lot more!

Somewhat...but even with the lie berry, the Iranians couldn't figure it out...

Page 13 of 26 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (1936M71, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 16penny, 60 invisible), 2,537 guests, and 1,505 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,192
Posts18,484,986
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.