Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 20 of 26 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 25 26
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
He could have stopped at the road block, complied with orders from the cops like his buddies did, nobody would have been shot.
He chose to run the roadblock like Rambo and plow through the snowdrift. Stupid ass didn't know the snow was so deep he couldn't get through.

These days, at a traffic stop cops always want you to remain in your vehicle. He knew damn well that this was a very dangerous stop, cops were armed and ready to shoot. He should have played it very cool.
Instead HE CHOSE to jump out and run around in the snow, and then, he clearly reaches towards his left hip.

Play stupid game, win stupid prizes.

Yes, I know the Feds murdered a lady at Ruby Ridge. Yes I know the incompetent Lesbo Janet Reno ordered murder at Waco.
But, that doesn't mean that the Feds were out to murder in this case.

Y'all defenders of this character remind me of the defenders of Michael Brown at Ferguson. "He had his hands up and was trying to surrender when the cops shot him dead."

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
He could have stopped at the road block, complied with orders from the cops like his buddies did, nobody would have been shot.
He chose to run the roadblock like Rambo and plow through the snowdrift. Stupid ass didn't know the snow was so deep he couldn't get through.

These days, at a traffic stop cops always want you to remain in your vehicle. He knew damn well that this was a very dangerous stop, cops were armed and ready to shoot. He should have played it very cool.
Instead HE CHOSE to jump out and run around in the snow, and then, he clearly reaches towards his left hip.

Play stupid game, win stupid prizes.

Yes, I know the Feds murdered a lady at Ruby Ridge. Yes I know the incompetent Lesbo Janet Reno ordered murder at Waco.
But, that doesn't mean that the Feds were out to murder in this case.

Y'all defenders of this character remind me of the defenders of Michael Brown at Ferguson. "He had his hands up and was trying to surrender when the cops shot him dead."

Exactly.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
When an Arizona 'rancher', has the time and money to leave his family, and livestock behind, in the middle of winter, travel to Oregon, and do what F did, it does raise does raise some questions in my mind.

The ranchers I've known would never had the time to abandon their own ranch like that. They would be too busy feeding, getting ready for calving.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jaytee
Sad outcome for sure but it did look like he was reaching in his waistband for something.

He was reaching for the gunshot wound on his left side, where he was shot AFTER the FBI opened fire on everyone in the vehicle BEFORE anyone got out.

Interesting fact too, he was right handed and they found a gun "later" in his left pocket. However, he made a point to take off the western belt, holster and gun he was normally wearing on his RIGHT side and leave it at the refuge as they were going in town to talk to the sheriff it is reported. Numerous pics of him wearing that rig on his right side.

So how many of you normally stick a pistol in your offside coat pocket?

Ruby Ridge all over again it is starting to smell like.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Bugout4x4
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by Bugout4x4
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Somebody please tell me what the hell hit the truck at 1:18 and 1:44 in that video, if not bullets.

Flash bangs and pepper sponges.

It was in the narrated video and posted here 2 or 3 times.

And the Folks in the Car knew this what these weapons were how?

Was there a big sign stating "These are only Flash Bangs and Pepper Sponges and We are only trying to subdue you not kill you"???

"Disregard all the bullets going through your vehicle because we will never let it get out that these shots at you were real"

Really, how do know or think the whole factual truth will ever prevail in this event?

Guilty or not, I want the whole story and all the evidence. Anything less is an attempt to play me as a fool.

No one has to.play you for a fool....you openly show everyone as it is

I was looking forward to your input. You are the one that thinks LE should just shoot first "Just in case" and every CITIZEN might have their Hand on an IED Trigger.

Now this is what every Law Enforcement Officer needs to be thinking as he is pulling over innocent Old Ladies or Gentlemen, Mothers with Children in the Car, Etc just because they have a taillight out.

Yep, treat everyone as Hajis "just in case". I am now honestly in fear for my Family if they get pulled over because of your comments on here. Scary stuff my Friend...

You give retards a bad name.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by BountyHunter
Sad outcome for sure but it did look like he was reaching in his waistband for something.

He was reaching for the gunshot wound on his left side, where he was shot AFTER the FBI opened fire on everyone in the vehicle BEFORE anyone got out.

Interesting fact too, he was right handed and they found a gun "later" in his left pocket. However, he made a point to take off the western belt, holster and gun he was normally wearing on his RIGHT side and leave it at the refuge as they were going in town to talk to the sheriff it is reported. Numerous pics of him wearing that rig on his right side.

I had a leather motorcycle jacket with a gun pocket. it was inside, offside.

Guns don't kill people, drivers with cell phones kill people.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
Looked like he was trying to show that he was unarmed. Obviously, doing anything other than having your hands up and following orders to a tee is completely stupid, but then so is shooting someone who is not pointing a gun at you. The only part I don't get is why people are in favor of cops shooting people when they don't absolutely have to. The FBI knew this was going down. They should have had a better plan to get those people to court healthy. What they did should land them all in jail and their bosses fired. We are paying them to do a job, after all.

Except he wasn't unarmed, was he?

Well it is for sure he was "found" with a gun in his left coat pocket but considering he was right handed, don't you find that kind of strange?

Also, why did he make a point of TAKING OFF the one gun he was known to carry, a western revolver in western holster ON HIS RIGHT side and leave it before leaving to go to a meeting with the sheriff, which is what they were supposed to be doing?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[/quote]

I had a leather motorcycle jacket with a gun pocket. it was inside, offside. [/quote]

Yes, but I am betting his was not an inside pocket. Look at the jacket he was photographed routinely wearing.

I used to work at Quantico and had more than a passing awareness with the FBI HRT and the tricks they pull. Not many people know that they have an "Attack" helicopter squadron of full armed Apache helicopters(30mm chain gun, Hellfire missles etc) and another squadron of MH-6 Little Bird helicopters along with a UAV remote controlled aerial vehicle unit also. They wanted to run them out of our airfield fully armed and we could not allow them to do it due to explosives regs. They got caught lying to the Base Commander in a meeting and that ended that. They bought 500 acres off the base where they are now. We found the HRT storing explosives inside their compound and cutting charges there also. Base Commander shut the FBI Academy down when they had 4 "accidental"shootings within about 90 days to include an HRT guy. When they were training at Fort AP Hill, the HRT snipers shot one of their own guys and killed him. Not a bunch I would trust with any story!

Last edited by BountyHunter; 01/30/16.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

You drive a truck much,....while carrying a sidearm ?

No dancing,...just a simple YES, ...or NO ?

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 01/30/16.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Also, why did he make a point of TAKING OFF the one gun he was known to carry, a western revolver in western holster ON HIS RIGHT side and leave it before leaving to go to a meeting with the sheriff, which is what they were supposed to be doing?

JFC, there's some retards here! Have you seen any of the recent news clips of the idiot wearing two guns, one (a revolver) on his right hip and the other (a 9mm auto) in a shoulder holster on his off-side? Right there in plain [bleep] view of God and everyone about 10 times on the news, and I even posted a still shot earlier in this thread for you mentally challenged types. The stupid [bleep] also made comments on live TV that he wouldn't be taken alive.

IC B3

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Regardless, he was running around in the snow turning and twisting while the LEO's approached. While his hands were originally outstretched, the video shows them move rapidly down to his body or waist. Cops want to go home to their families when their day is over and in the heat of the moment when he was obviously not responding to their commands and made the sudden movement to his waist, the Oregon State Police shot. This is completely understandable.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

JFC, there's some retards here! Have you seen any of the recent news clips of the idiot wearing two guns, one (a revolver) on his right hip and the other (a 9mm auto) in a shoulder holster on his off-side? Right there in plain [bleep] view of God and everyone about 10 times on the news, and I even posted a still shot earlier in this thread for you mentally challenged types. The stupid [bleep] also made comments on live TV that he wouldn't be taken alive.

Well then it jumped from an inside shoulder holster to his offside outside coat pocket right? They found it in an outside coat pocket on the left, not in a shoulder holster they say. Plus IF you are going to take it out of the shoulder holster, 99.9% put it in the strong side pocket. Why even take it out of the shoulder holster? Now who is the retard?

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
how do you know it was an outside coat pocket?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

So you're saying that the photos of him shown wearing a shoulder holster, with the gun on his left side are all fake right?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Well then it jumped from an inside shoulder holster to his offside outside coat pocket right? They found it in an outside coat pocket on the left, not in a shoulder holster they say. Plus IF you are going to take it out of the shoulder holster, 99.9% put it in the strong side pocket. Why even take it out of the shoulder holster? Now who is the retard?

Except the FBI interview and text says INSIDE pocket and noone but you has claimed it was an exterior pocket. Also i know lots of people who carry guns in inside jacket pockets, all on the weak side so they can draw with their strong hand. Only a moron would carry a pistol in an inside pocket of a jacket.

Here is a direct copy of the FBI statement:

Finicum leaves the truck and steps through the snow. Agents and troopers on scene had information that Finicum and others would be armed. On at least two occasions, Finicum reaches his right hand toward a pocket on the left inside portion of his jacket. He did have a loaded 9 mm semi-automatic handgun in that pocket.

Outside pocket???? Now who looks like a retard?

Last edited by MallardAddict; 01/30/16.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
just like the jacket I had. I found myself opening the jacket with my weak hand to access the gun, just like the video.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MallardAddict

Except the FBI interview and text says INSIDE pocket and noone but you has claimed it was an exterior pocket. Also i know lots of people who carry guns in inside jacket pockets, all on the weak side so they can draw with their strong hand.

I do when I am driving.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Let's see.

They were leaving to go to a meeting with guaranteed safe passage and the FBI lied and tried to arrest them. FBI clearly lied but you want to believe them now?

The FBI had numerous cameras with video and audio and it looks like at least one right in front of the action and they release a grainy UAV video with no audio taken from a 1000 feet or more. Wonder why?

We do not know exactly when he was shot outside the vehicle due to no audio, so we do not know if he was reacting to gunshot wounds or reaching for a gun that he suddenly decided to take out of his shoulder holster and put in an inside pocket. Makes no sense.

You say death by suicide, yet he gets out with hands clearly in the air for several seconds at least. He is stumbling in the snow clearly and hands come down for some reason but why we do not know yet. Most with death by cop come out blazing.

Yes, the FBI news brief says inside pocket, but others say outside.

This will not be settled here and my bet is it is going to get a lot uglier before it is over and ALL the videos and audio are out and it will take a court battle to get the FBI to ever release them. They will take their position that this video is all they will need to release.

Last edited by BountyHunter; 01/30/16.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
dude, where do you get this $hit? who "guaranteed safe passage" to a convoy of armed felony suspects?

and maybe they released that clip because that one video captured the entire episode from start to finish

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
So,....just between us kids,...are you a REAL "Bounty Hunter" ?

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Page 20 of 26 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (12344mag, 160user, 16penny, 17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 59 invisible), 2,370 guests, and 1,294 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,139
Posts18,484,059
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.