Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by California_Kid
I prefer a candidate that is interested in serving the country and the american people, not one obsessed with besting FOX. Trump reminds me of Charlie Sheen when the networks had had enough and Charlie kept telling everyone he was "Winning". Trump's every bit as delusional.

Didn't 2 1/2 men get cancelled without Charlie?

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
poor trump frown

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

M
MLC Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Could he really be worse then what we had for the last 7 years?

Any politician who thinks they can fight the evil that has consumed the government is delusional or lying. There is no political solution.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
Winston Church
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MLC
Could he really be worse then what we had for the last 7 years?

Do you want to gamble your guns to find out?

MOLON LABE

M
MLC Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
If it gets down to him or Hillary yes!

Any politician who thinks they can fight the evil that has consumed the government is delusional or lying. There is no political solution.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
Winston Church
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by watch4bear

A simple answer to your question, Yes

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JBGQUICK
If he cant deal with a reporter in a debate how can he be taken seriously as a candidate for office. I am sure he will run into lots of people who will not like him and ask him questions he doesn't like or are unfair in front of everyone.
Seema like it will be hard to run away from that everytime

Do you really think he is running from a "debate"? You may not realize it, but you reveal the stupidity of the matter in your post - debates are not controlled/dictated by TV personality reporters. If ever you have participated in a true debate you should know the difference.

Those events are a media show where the "reporter" is seeking certain responses and gets to aim canned inquiries at certain participants. That "reporter" is not even conducting an actual interview with a person. Other than the limited prepared remarks by the participants is a highly orchestrated Q & A at best.

The Kelly woman has refined her process for pointing prickly personal questions at pre-selected targets and she knows how to incorporate some snarky stuff while smiling for her audience. She probably manages to come across to some fans as an "expert" because she gets to ask the pre-set questions and can appear as though she knows all of the proper answers. After all, she is a performer at the base level - her job depends on that.

I think it would be interesting to see some exposure of such puppets - have some genuine experts put them on the spot with tough questions on topics that matter. I would bet that the Kelly woman would show mediocre at best.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

There's one born every minute

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Pat85

In the general. Not the primary.

In the primary I'll vote for who I KNOW will support the 2nd.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Pat85

WOW.....can someone please tell me the difference in the Lemmings lining up behind Trump and the Californians that elected Schwarzenegger for governor because he claimed to be a Republican.....

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
California Kid, if you think any politician is there for your benefit or for the benefit of this country, you need to get out more.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

WOW.....can someone please tell me the difference in the Lemmings lining up behind Trump and the Californians that elected Schwarzenegger for governor because he claimed to be a Republican.....

Yes.

Some like their liberals with an accent.

Others like their liberal with a permanent duckface. grin

(He should have listened to his mother when she told him his face was going to "stick like that" if he didn't stop it.) whistle

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

If trump had attended, he could have told her that himself.

But he didn't...

... Because he's a lightweight with no substance behind the cute sloganeering rhetoric. He can't stand up to Megyn Kelly and he's going to win against Putin and ISIS? Maybe if he plays them at video games. Oh, wait, he'll probably be offended when they beat him.

If him becoming the nominee weren't so serious Trump's candidacy reality show would be as comical as The Celebrity Apprentice.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty of give me death! P. Henry

Deus vult!

Rhodesians all now

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Wildcatter264
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
If trump had attended, he could have told her that himself. But he didn't...

... Because he's a lightweight with no substance behind the cute sloganeering rhetoric. He can't stand up to Megyn Kelly and he's going to win against Putin and ISIS? Maybe if he plays them at video games. Oh, wait, he'll probably be offended when they beat him. If him becoming the nominee weren't so serious Trump's candidacy reality show would be as comical as The Celebrity Apprentice.

I'm not pushing Trump and, yes, he uses a lot of flamboyant rhetoric and talks around the direct answer to some questions. He may be light in the political leadership sense as well and he may not be showing the behaviors one would want in a President, but the guy is anything but a lightweight when it comes to dealing with people and business - and this stuff is like business to him.

He easily can stand up to a semi-shallow show biz news reader like Kelly when he wishes. I don't know exactly why. but he had a reason for blowing her off and staying away. His reasoning seems different from mine and maybe yours - probably one of the reasons he is a billionaire.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
He leverages everything, because he can.

Kent

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by CCCC
I don't know exactly why. but had a reason for blowing her off and staying away. His reasoning seems different from mine and maybe yours - probably one of the reasons he is a billionaire.

Because he wanted them to take a hit in the ratings. He thinks in dollars and cents. The main reason he is a billionaire.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Don't think this had anything to do with money or Fox ratings. The Donald has a huge opinion of himself, a pretty weak ego - the reason for all his self promoting defensive BS - and very thin skin.

Terrible combination for a guy who could wind up with the power to take us to war and the ability to launch the nuclear triad. BTW, since he doesn't know what that is, he is unlikely to use it.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty of give me death! P. Henry

Deus vult!

Rhodesians all now

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
MK is pregnant.

Donald ain't down with pickin' on pregnant women.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Wildcatter264
Don't think this had anything to do with money or Fox ratings. The Donald has a huge opinion of himself, a pretty weak ego - the reason for all his self promoting defensive BS - and very thin skin.

Terrible combination for a guy who could wind up with the power to take us to war and the ability to launch the nuclear triad. BTW, since he doesn't know what that is, he is unlikely to use it.

So you think he is unhinged?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SamOlson
MK is pregnant.

Donald ain't down with pickin' on pregnant women.

Suppose Michael Moore had anything to do with that?

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (1lessdog, 10Glocks, 1minute, 1234, 222Sako, 007FJ, 59 invisible), 2,085 guests, and 1,239 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,778
Posts18,495,890
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.