-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 23 of 26 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 26
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This thread could have been settled in five words.

"He was a good boy".

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.

S
SCT Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
This is a link to what is alleged to be Shawna Cox's version of events.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j78aMNseCM
It is difficult to understand all of it. This is another link to what is supposed to be a transcript of what she said.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/...uiJIEY/edit?pageId=113767003382134670477
This version of events coincides well with the version we heard earlier from the 18 y/o girl. It is not consistent with what Mark McConnell said about this woman's version of events. In fact, she accuses him of being a traitor, and setting them up.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
too bad there are so many contradictions between that version and the vid.. and inconsistencies within that transcript, like she was "cowered down as low as I can, keep our eyes down to the floor" of the truck yet she watched him not reach for a gun...

Guns don't kill people, drivers with cell phones kill people.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by deflave
Whoever was in that vehicle should be GD thankful they weren't shot.
The dipschit that was driving put them all in some very serious danger.
Travis

Every one of them in the group, whether in the vehicles that were stopped, or at the refuge, at any point, placed themselves in that situation.

Did anyone really think this would end any better than it did?

Even the group that took over the refuge?

They knew what they were doing, and the potential consequences.

Perhaps they thought that lunch was worth the price. Who knows?

I actually think they thought they would walk away, like at the Bundy Family standoff 2 years ago.

Now Ammon Bundy is pleading with the holdouts, "this was never meant to be an armed standoff".

I'm not sure what he thought it was meant to be. Or if he is just working on his defense now.

Suffice to say, there was a fair amount of mis-calculation.

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Wow!! Interesting thread. Pretty telling, for sure. So, Has anyone released the ground level videos with sound yet? Who fired the first shot, and when? Which officers shot him, and what agency did they work for? Did they have legal jurisdiction? When was the warrant issued? Were they properly notified? Could they have been apprehended at any previous time (like at the meeting at the airport), and avoided endangering others? Who is investigating the crime scene? If we don't KNOW these things, then we don't know Jack. If you don't know these facts, and were not there, then YOU don't know Jack. Now, by all means, don't let this stop anyone from talking out of their yazoos about things they know nothing about. This place has more plants than a nursery. laugh

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Originally Posted by MallardAddict
Mark McConnell the driver of the jeep posted a video to Facebook where he claims to have spoken to Ryan Payne and Shawna Cox who were in Finicums truck and subsequently arrested. Both allegedly stated to McConnell that Finicum wanted to fight it out and got out of the truck to do so.

McConnell also recounts an argument Payne and Finicum had where Payne wanted to surrender and Finicum wanted to fight.

McConnell repeatedly dismisses the statements made by the 18yo as not consistant with the stories of Payne and Cox.

https://youtu.be/ibbVgfiXeHI

He must be in on it. My God, they're all in on it.It's bigger than we thought. I'll bet if there was audio, we'd hear them screaming "Put your hands on your waist! Now!" (Sarcasm off)

Sshhhhh,

we're trying to keep it on the down low. The greenies/birdwatchers/green grass society of the west/anti-meat association/ FBI/NSA/CIA/NOAA/NASA/AFL-CIO/MI6/IDF/bunnyhuggers/Masons/Shriners/revisionists Mormons/Papists/IRA/Black Panthers/La Raza/RCMP/Jewish Banking cabal/Elvis's bodyguards/Huey Long, Huey Newton and Huey Lewis and the News.

They're all in on it.

But don't tell anyone. we're trying to make this look like a simple felony stop with the shooting of a known armed "citizen" who didn't follow protocol for felony stops.

Geno

PS, the ALIENS were left off the list as a precaution in case they are listening in from behind Mars. We don't want them to know we are on to THEM!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by toad
too bad there are so many contradictions between that version and the vid.. and inconsistencies within that transcript, like she was "cowered down as low as I can, keep our eyes down to the floor" of the truck yet she watched him not reach for a gun...

Yeah, when they are concentrating on making up the story, it's hard to think about all the details that show it couldn't have happened that way

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Tim_in_Nv
Wow!! Interesting thread. Pretty telling, for sure. So, Has anyone released the ground level videos with sound yet? Who fired the first shot, and when? Which officers shot him, and what agency did they work for? Did they have legal jurisdiction? When was the warrant issued? Were they properly notified? Could they have been apprehended at any previous time (like at the meeting at the airport), and avoided endangering others? Who is investigating the crime scene? If we don't KNOW these things, then we don't know Jack. If you don't know these facts, and were not there, then YOU don't know Jack. Now, by all means, don't let this stop anyone from talking out of their yazoos about things they know nothing about. This place has more plants than a nursery. laugh

speaking of talking out your wazoo...

apprehend them at a meeting at the airport instead of a rural road to 'avoid endangering others'? really?

Guns don't kill people, drivers with cell phones kill people.
S
SCT Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by toad

What I read on the transcript was consistent with what I was able to make out from the audio. You seem to have been able to listen to it closely. Maybe you could post your own transcript? Admittedly, it would be some work, but many of us might find it helpful.

It would seem to me that the most important details are consistent between this account and that of the young girl. The part about Ryan Payne sticking his head out the window at the initial stop and being shot at without warning. The part about Lavoy being shot with his hands up. Even the account of what Lavoy said when he exited the vehicle. Her accusation of Mark McConnell being a traitor are clear on the audio. Previously, some were saying that the young girl's account could not be trusted because it was inconsistent with other witnesses. I have only seen the accounts of three witnesses. The account of Shawna Cox and the 18 y/o appear to agree on the important details. It is rare that any two people will remember the same event in exactly the same way. On the important points they agree. If anyone has links to any other eyewitness they accounts they should post them.

As I said before, the silent video from the airborne camera raised more questions than it answered. Many possible explanations have been posted here regarding what we can see on the video. They are just theories and not answers. It is hard to believe that law enforcement does not have better ground videos available, but maybe it is true. If it is true, why would they release this video and not something more definitive?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SCT

As I said before, the silent video from the airborne camera raised more questions than it answered. Many possible explanations have been posted here regarding what we can see on the video. They are just theories and not answers. It is hard to believe that law enforcement does not have better ground videos available, but maybe it is true. If it is true, why would they release this video and not something more definitive?

“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about answers.”

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I'm predicting the 4 knuckleheads still left in the Refuge are going to be joining LaVoy real soon....

I think them remaining there makes their actions, stupider than Finicum trying to run away from the cops at the Road Block...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by SCT

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about answers.”

So true.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
S
SCT Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Statement from the Lavoy Finicum family.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqUQi6-_2aQ

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by SCT

As I said before, the silent video from the airborne camera raised more questions than it answered.

You have to be born a complete fugking moron to believe this.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by SCT
Statement from the Lavoy Finicum family.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqUQi6-_2aQ

We

Todd

Did

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by deflave

We

Todd

Did

Sofa king

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BountyHunter

He was reaching for the gunshot wound on his left side, where he was shot AFTER the FBI opened fire on everyone in the vehicle BEFORE anyone got out.

Interesting fact too, he was right handed and they found a gun "later" in his left pocket. However, he made a point to take off the western belt, holster and gun he was normally wearing on his RIGHT side and leave it at the refuge as they were going in town to talk to the sheriff it is reported. Numerous pics of him wearing that rig on his right side.

So how many of you normally stick a pistol in your offside coat pocket?

Ruby Ridge all over again it is starting to smell like.

It's amazing to me that this thread could go so long and still collect ignorant comments such as this.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
Looked like he was trying to show that he was unarmed. Obviously, doing anything other than having your hands up and following orders to a tee is completely stupid, but then so is shooting someone who is not pointing a gun at you. The only part I don't get is why people are in favor of cops shooting people when they don't absolutely have to. The FBI knew this was going down. They should have had a better plan to get those people to court healthy. What they did should land them all in jail and their bosses fired. We are paying them to do a job, after all.

Except he wasn't unarmed, was he?

Well it is for sure he was "found" with a gun in his left coat pocket but considering he was right handed, don't you find that kind of strange?

Also, why did he make a point of TAKING OFF the one gun he was known to carry, a western revolver in western holster ON HIS RIGHT side and leave it before leaving to go to a meeting with the sheriff, which is what they were supposed to be doing?

You really should just keep your mouth shut about gun carry issues. You clearly know nothing about it.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by FreeMe

He was reaching for the gunshot wound on his left side, where he was shot AFTER the FBI opened fire on everyone in the vehicle BEFORE anyone got out.

Interesting fact too, he was right handed and they found a gun "later" in his left pocket. However, he made a point to take off the western belt, holster and gun he was normally wearing on his RIGHT side and leave it at the refuge as they were going in town to talk to the sheriff it is reported. Numerous pics of him wearing that rig on his right side.

So how many of you normally stick a pistol in your offside coat pocket?

Ruby Ridge all over again it is starting to smell like.

It's amazing to me that this thread could go so long and still collect ignorant comments such as this.

It doesn't amaze me at all.

Page 23 of 26 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (22250rem, 160user, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 01Foreman400, 66 invisible), 2,478 guests, and 1,285 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,477
Posts18,489,961
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.