Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/03/healt...ockedrail_bottommedium&iref=obinsite

The scientists and public health officials say don't have babies or they could be retarded cretins, but the church says no, hump away and have little retards that will be abandoned - probably to fill catholic orphanages.

Just like condoms prevent HIV in Uganda, but again, the church says hump away without a care in the world.

Don't have to guess what their position would be in if the ultrasound came back showing a little cretin baby. "It's god's will." Whatever.

Conrad101st
1/503 Inf., 2nd ID (90-91)
3/327 Inf., 101st ABN (91-92)

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That church also advocates abstinence until marriage, assuming you vet your spouse to avoid issues.

But don't let that get in the way of your bitterness.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by RWE
That church also advocates abstinence until marriage, assuming you vet your spouse to avoid issues.

A marriage certificate confers no immunity to the Zika virus.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by conrad101st

The scientists and public health officials say don't have babies or they could be retarded cretins, but the church says no, hump away and have little retards that will be abandoned - probably to fill catholic orphanages.

Just like condoms prevent HIV in Uganda, but again, the church says hump away without a care in the world.

Don't have to guess what their position would be in if the ultrasound came back showing a little cretin baby. "It's god's will." Whatever.
So your dilemma is to wrap it up or go against the teachings of the church? Ever think that the spread of AIDS in Africa was because of the custom of taking your brothers wife after he died of AIDS or screwing animals to begin with? Rant off go on with your Catholic bashing

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All the Catholic girls I dated in scool loved humping in the backseat of my Chevy Malibu.

Even better when we could use their mom's station wagon!

But every one of them was very strict.
"No condom allowed! That's a SIN!"

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

IC B2

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Wow. Angry and on the internet

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Archerhunter
All the Catholic girls I dated in scool loved humping in the backseat of my Chevy Malibu.

I once got a hummer in the back of a pontiac 6000 (think chevy cavalier)...while her mom was driving.......

we split up because of a sexual problem.....she was having much more sex than I was......

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

So do you have a string of unaccounted for kids or were you "back stabbing" them?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Honeybadger has nothing on ma nature when it comes to not giving a single fugg.

Godspeed to the poor kids afflicted.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Member
Campfire Member

The Catholic Church never said what you state in your post. In fact they haven't addressed these Zika virus recommendations at all. Try reading your quoted article next time, before you spout off incorrect garbage. -tnscouter

IC B3

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by RWE

A marriage certificate confers no immunity to the Zika virus.

Seriously? That's your argument?

Let's just assume that you knew your fiance long enough to determine if they were infected, or they weren't [bleep] around daily with infected folks before you went hip deep....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mathman

So do you have a string of unaccounted for kids or were you "back stabbing" them?

No and no.
Rhythm method.

I was making a joke. Only had 1 Catholic girlfriend back then.

Did fonally marry a Catholic girl though. Had my first kid at 43 and second 3 years later.
They're both in grade school.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by BMT

Wow. Angry and on the internet

Yeah, never saw that before... grin

But putting aside the evident anti-Catholic prejudice/bitterness of the OP, this post from tnscouter is more to the point:

Originally Posted by tnscouter
The Catholic Church never said what you state in your post. In fact they haven't addressed these Zika virus recommendations at all. Try reading your quoted article next time, before you spout off incorrect garbage. -tnscouter

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Laughing.

Too stupid to realize his article contradicts his own post.

Looks like one of them lil' cretin retards has already been born.

lmao

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some are born, John, and some are made.

The old adage "dropped on their head."

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Read Rulers of Evil by F. Tupper Saussy. You'll be willing to shoot a Jesuit just as fast as Muzz and for the same reasons.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Read Rulers of Evil by F. Tupper Saussy. You'll be willing to shoot a Jesuit just as fast as Muzz and for the same reasons.

oh yeah, all those Jesuit suicide bombers and those beheadings on YouTube. laughing at the stupidity.

Sam......

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by stevelyn

oh yeah, all those Jesuit suicide bombers and those beheadings on YouTube. laughing at the stupidity.

+1 for Mannlicher.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

155 members (6MMWASP, 10Glocks, 2500HD, 358wsm, 10gaugemag, 204guy, 21 invisible), 1,973 guests, and 1,138 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,240
Posts18,485,905
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.