Print Thread
Hop To
Page 32 of 120 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 119 120
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Oh phuqcking lying dumbfuck Larry wants to talk family, retards at that.

[Linked Image]

Lemme see from left to right.

First the gutter slut that most assuredly gets plowed by the other 10 guys in paradise while the fat phuqck she suffers is at all boys band camp getting pleasured buy the hard charger. Jesus phuqcking Christ Larry for you to slight anybody's taste in rifles when you lie next to that thing is epic phuqcking humor. Keep it up if you can phuqcking wow+++++++p+++

Next is the chubby little girl that tries to keep up with you. You're proud somehow because she can out eat you maybe. Lemme guess you two fatties rock out to baby's got back when you really got it going on dontcha you bad bitch you. Larry the key to having your daughter NOT have purple hair is to pay attention to them. You see that is a cry for help you worthless cull. You still got bigger tits though so congrats on that I guess.

Then there is you, holy phuqcking God Larry, besides the obvious short, fat, bald, stupid, and drunk,..... is that your Sunday best. For phuqck sakes please dress nicer for the poor girls wedding than you did for her graduation. My you nearly afforded the right sized pants. Just how many times did you roll those phuqcking things up??? Oh I'm phuqcking crying here.

Then there is cooper... We already know they suck, does he know how you feel about him? Who gave him the black eyes Larry? Been a loooong phuqcking time since coop showed up in any picks. Is he scared to go hunting with you since you almost killed him getting the boat stuck you stupid phuqck. Tides are a bitch huh???? Laffin.

Then there is the missing one but we won't talk about how that is your doing. Or should we?

I will take my retards over that goat phuqck you got going on in paradise.

good talk you are doing grate.
WTF is wrong with you guys? This is wrong no matter what has been said or done. Rationalize it however you want but it ain't ever gonna make this classless crap acceptable
Stooping to this level makes me shake my head that Larry can get under your skin that much that you would lose your dignity and self decency . There is just no excuse for this vile crap!

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

HR IC

L
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
L
Heavy, Pretty weak.. Try again, but go right for the throat. Don't be such a pussy.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

[Linked Image]

First the gutter slut that most assuredly gets plowed by the other 10 guys in paradise while the fat phuqck she suffers is at all boys band camp getting pleasured buy the hard charger. Jesus phuqcking Christ Larry for you to slight anybody's taste in rifles when you lie next to that thing is epic phuqcking humor. Keep it up if you can phuqcking wow+++++++p+++

Next is the chubby little girl that tries to keep up with you. You're proud somehow because she can out eat you maybe. Lemme guess you two fatties rock out to baby's got back when you really got it going on dontcha you bad bitch you. Larry the key to having your daughter NOT have purple hair is to pay attention to them. You see that is a cry for help you worthless cull. You still got bigger tits though so congrats on that I guess.

Then there is you, holy phuqcking God Larry, besides the obvious short, fat, bald, stupid, and drunk,..... is that your Sunday best. For phuqck sakes please dress nicer for the poor girls wedding than you did for her graduation. My you nearly afforded the right sized pants. Just how many times did you roll those phuqcking things up??? Oh I'm phuqcking crying here.

Then there is cooper... We already know they suck, does he know how you feel about him? Who gave him the black eyes Larry? Been a loooong phuqcking time since coop showed up in any picks. Is he scared to go hunting with you since you almost killed him getting the boat stuck you stupid phuqck. Tides are a bitch huh???? Laffin.

Then there is the missing one but we won't talk about how that is your doing. Or should we?

Nice family you have there Big Stick, I can see that's a proud moment and that no idiot is going to take anything from it.

Congratulations heavybreather, you managed to show the whole world in one posting exactly who you are.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Heavywalker, I'm at a loss for words...............

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Big Stick

'Nut,

You'll haveta' pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess...while you "tell" me about all the chamberings you've never seen or shot. Congratulations?!?

Laughing!

I'll feign my "surprise" yet again,that you ran away from that steaming pile of schit you suffer and are fixated upon all the wares beyond your means,abilities and comprehension. What were the "odds". The only thing you shoot is your mouth and Imagination,though in no particular order.

You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

Funny how you get so pizzed off when someone calls you on your own imagination and pretend. Laffin'!

That little pic you posted wouldn't begin to touch the rifle ammo, dies and rifle-related 'stuff' in my gun room, much less 'handgun' rounds. re-Laffin'. You poor little underprivileged bastid. Is that impressive down on the Milford? Super-Laffin'!!

You are a master fuzzler to those who have not shot more than a few cartridges beyond a few hundred yards. There is a reason you can't bumfuzzle many on here. Mainly because most here know you are so full of bullschit with your claims of POA/POI 'connections' that are not even possible.

You are the "Do Nothing Dumbfhuqk", posting pics from decades ago in an attempt to make a few dumbazzes on here think that you are as great as you think you are.

Holy Schit, I've seen the same two bears a hundred friggin' times! Laffin!

Post that pityful 6mmBR load that can't get to 1000 without a 200 yard zero and 10 mils come-up. Tell me how you gun a mile with a fuggin K Hornet and go 1500 with a "illumanati' with a rimfire. Your doin great! Re-re-Laffin! You incredibly stupid little fugger.

Advice you should "take notes on and apply same": Try not to pull folk's family into your insults. It WILL be less painful for you in the future... As you say: HINT! (Not laffin about that one.)

As for me, I will keep pointing out your lies and exaggerations and leave your family out of your stupidity. Holy friggin knuckleheads, this is a hunting/rifle forum. Grow the fugg up and prove your balls at least have some fur on 'em.

Superiority complex

1. An exaggerated feeling of being superior to others.
2. A psychological defense mechanism in which feelings of superiority counter or conceal feelings of inferiority.
3. Informal: An inflated estimate of one's own merit, usually manifested in arrogance

So you understand: Re-Hint! Laffin' again. Good talk.

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

The Jerry Lewis Telethon pic is a fhuqking riot and it's funnier than fhuqk that them retards know my name,better than your's. Congratulations?!?

Laughing!

Send me an addy and I'll mail you a check,so you can buy some more crayons for "your" kids to eat.

Oh my how you really "get after it"!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

I'm guessing some of you missed this. Doesn't make taking it to the next level right, but...just sayin'.

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

Tell Yourself you could too

Here's hoping you have enough Imagination and Pretend,to muster the Delusion,so as to garner them sweet "satisfactions". Congratulations?!?

You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

oz,

Jeezus Fhuqk you are "great" with numbers too!

I'm fhuqking crying,I'm laughing soooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!

Bless your heart!

Your "best" is fhuqking HILARIOUS!...............

heavysquawker,

Tough to trump an Estrogen filled Hissy Fit and here's to your gunning for the Tiara ala Kchuntfest 2016!

Always love your pics...you "hard charger" you.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

'george,

Now don't go stealin' heavysquawker's Imagination and it's Pretend,if only because it's all she's got and that'd be plumb mean. Swipe that and the "lucky" kchunt would have nothing left.

It ain't she's gone suddenly empower herself and pry her kchunt from the couch.

Just sayin'.

Hint................(grin)

'dog,

I'm on the ropes.

Laughing!...............

Elkchunter,

That's is some MANGNIFICENTLY beautiful and rugged country! Hell there's almost enough wood there,to start a warming fire.

Have any more?

Still don't know if you are bitching or bragging. 'Course you don't either. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'gun,

I'm more than happy to be,whatever the Whining Kchunts NEED most. Cracks me the fhuqk up!

Don't go slightin' heavysquawker's insecurities...they be a touch deeper than her EPIC Vagina Monologue can quantify.

Hint.................(grin)

Dooshmike,

Now don't go slightin' a Paper Hat "stand".

Laughing!.................

'Nut,

I enjoy how facts upset you,more than a fhuqking bunch. Now you be CERTAIN to copy/paste any/all that I've cited,that you do not understand and I'll happily take the time to rub your nose even further,in your INCREDIBLE fhuqking STUPIDITY.

I'll feign my "surprise" yet again,that you refrained ALL "particulars" and went right to Imagination and Pretend,fueled copiously with your Delusions that are so "real" to you. Congratulations?!?

You are in soooooooooooooooo fhuqking far over your pointy head,that my sole hope remains that there is someone pumping daylight to you,so you will continue the mind numbing display of Do Nothing Dumbfhuqktitude...AKA your "best".

You can almost follow suit well enough,to spell "Illuminati". Almost. Holy fhuqking dogschit,what can you "do",besides talk out your ass and Whine?!?

LOVE your pics!

Bless your heart.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by sawbuck
Because 56k birds seems fantastical.

For someone who likes to shoot, it is pretty easy to shoot 2500-3000 birds in a day. Its hard to explain to someone who has never seen it for themselves. One of our guys shot a little over 6000 birds in a day. That is with 2 guns, no lunch break, no loading, just shooting from daylight to dark.

I am not that mad at them. I like to shoot a little, have a couple of beers, shoot a little more, repeat...2000 birds is enough for me in a given day.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I didn't miss anything I stand by what I posted
Lack of couth,class and decency

You boys all have been playing Larry's game,at any time step away and feel free to STFU
This thread would have ended weeks ago but y'all like to keep throwing wood on the fire

That post was not something a person should ever have posted and speaks volumes. Was Larry's Jerry's Telethon right?,no but it isn't even in the same country as the picture posting and vile crap posted specifically about innocent family members, not to mention calling up a deceased child's memory in such a derogatory way.

Boys like to have fun but at some point it's time to be men and grow up

Carry on as y'all see fit

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by smokinggun

[Linked Image]

Nice family you have there Big Stick, I can see that's a proud moment and that no idiot is going to take anything from it.

Congratulations heavybreather, you managed to show the whole world in one posting exactly who you are.

You pretty much covered everything I had to say.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Defend your comments as you see fit. But take your own advice.

Nut

Thomas Jefferson

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Seafire
Tell me in the pic, MiniMe is NOT wearing Crocks!!!!

Say it ain't so!!!

Only Liberal HoMos and Lesbos wear Crocks....

It ain't so, John, those are sandals.

[Linked Image]

these are crocs!

BTW,

Ya' ever heard the story about a guy who thought he was a cowboy and the lesbian..........

Seems this ol’ cowpoke was getting up in years and had come into town on a Friday afternoon somewhat early. He’d stopped at the local watering hole and was sitting at the bar nursing a beer. Next thing he notes looking at the mirror over the bar in front of him is this woman. He figures she’s in her late twenties. She is definitely out of place. She has on skin tight spandex, and a crop top and four inch heels. All is black. She sits down on the stool next to the cowboy, smiles and tells the bartender she wants a tequila shot and a beer. After she orders she looks at the ol’ cowboy and asks. Are you a cowboy.
Well the old fellow looks at her, smiles, as he is used to city folk passing through asking this same question. He tells her, ma’am, I get up in the morning, have toast and coffee, saddle my horse and climb on. I ride most all day checking the fences, looking for stray cows. I round em’ up, I brand em’, I look for them when they are lost. I break bronc when it’s necessary. Been doing that for near on 45 year.
Well, sez the woman. I’m a lesbian. I get up in the morning thinking about women. I spend my day thinking about women. I think about women till I go to bed. She shoots her shot, downs her beer, then gets up and leaves. A few minutes later another person sits down next to the cowboy, and proceeds to ask, “Are you a cowboy. The old fellow looks at the newcomer and says. You know, all my life I thought I was a cowboy. I just found out I was a lesbian.

[Linked Image]

ya'

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
I didn't miss anything I stand by what I posted
Lack of couth,class and decency

You boys all have been playing Larry's game,at any time step away and feel free to STFU
This thread would have ended weeks ago but y'all like to keep throwing wood on the fire

That post was not something a person should ever have posted and speaks volumes. Was Larry's Jerry's Telethon right?,no but it isn't even in the same country as the picture posting and vile crap posted specifically about innocent family members, not to mention calling up a deceased child's memory in such a derogatory way.

Boys like to have fun but at some point it's time to be men and grow up

Carry on as y'all see fit

+1

Don't know about ya'll, but I've pretty much ordered my life so as to not have to do stuff I don't want to do.

Pretty much gave up watching TV as I no longer found it to be fun or entertaining (to my way of thinking)

I come here for fun and entertainment.

Once it is no longer fun or entertaining, what's the point.

Best,

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I seen the whining has commenced. Tff

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

'Nut,

I enjoy how facts upset you,more than a fhuqking bunch. Now you be CERTAIN to copy/paste any/all that I've cited,that you do not understand and I'll happily take the time to rub your nose even further,in your INCREDIBLE fhuqking STUPIDITY.

I'll feign my "surprise" yet again,that you refrained ALL "particulars" and went right to Imagination and Pretend,fueled copiously with your Delusions that are so "real" to you. Congratulations?!?

You are in soooooooooooooooo fhuqking far over your pointy head,that my sole hope remains that there is someone pumping daylight to you,so you will continue the mind numbing display of Do Nothing Dumbfhuqktitude...AKA your "best".

You can almost follow suit well enough,to spell "Illuminati". Almost. Holy fhuqking dogschit,what can you "do",besides talk out your ass and Whine?!?

LOVE your pics!

Bless your heart.

You sure are pissed now, huh lil' buddy? I'm not the one loading 6mm08 that can't reach the 1000 yd line without 10 full mils correction. I'm not the one claiming POA/POI at a mile for a K Hornet or rimfire. Laffin' harder!

Keep posting. I got my hippers on. it's gettin' deeeeeeeeep. There's lotsa things you ain't. But there are a few things you definitely are. Funny chit, Stick. Good talk.

Last edited by 1Nut; 02/11/16.

Nut

Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Heavywalker, you are disgusting.

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by geedubya

[Linked Image]

ya'

GWB

Jesus Geedub, either you are a leprechaun or those are serious tires.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr
Heavywalker, you are disgusting.

Gfy. (Only Larry can say horrible chit about others family's huh????). Poor Larry.

Again GFY.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by geedubya

[Linked Image]

ya'

GWB

Jesus Geedub, either you are a leprechaun or those are serious tires.

Awww that's just Texas Stewie...

Ya see people in places like Houston and Dallas drive around with tires like that on similar type vehicles, that never use them for what they are intended... they just drive something like that to give the illusion on how 'cool' or 'tough' they want people to think they are...

see it a lot in California also...rigs like that just to drive around LA or San Francisco...

Note: that doesn't apply to our buddy G'Dub.... ol Glenn will get that Jeep out where you'd need those tires...

Page 32 of 120 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 119 120

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

56 members (35, Akhutr, 338reddog, 01Foreman400, 9 invisible), 1,417 guests, and 808 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,207
Posts18,503,875
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.