Print Thread
Hop To
Page 40 of 120 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 119 120
M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
It's like "Alaskan Bush People" and the "Adams Family" were combined. At least the rest of the forums are safe. Not as entertaining though.

Last edited by Mike_S; 02/15/16.
GB1

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
It's the moderators way of shutting him down, without him knowing it. We keep stringing him along, which is easier than calling a hungry coyote in February. Then he uses up his two daily posts on calling everyone out one by one, and referencing 12 year old pictures. All the while, the other topics are kept relatively clean. And he is none the wiser. Doesn't matter if he reads this or not, his response will be that I "don't care", and for that, he's damn right. LAUGHING

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image]
This one we diagnosed with narcolepsy lol

Sugar Tits your a novice but lots of sheep buy your crap.

I KNoW you could to

http://youtu.be/uY-I9SUTqyY

Let the sniveling commence.

FYI soccer moms trump cokewhores every time.

Last edited by fredIII; 02/15/16.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Sugar tits talking cults is epic phuqcking humor considering his following. One thing's for certain with a cult though the leader always fullashit.

Show us the awesome sugar tits. You go girl.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'Mi,

I enjoy the fact,that you KNOW better than to even try to state anything in the firsthand and desperately dredge for "support" of your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery. Obviously because you really "don't care" sooooooooo fhuqking much. Congratulations?!?

You were really on a tear there for a spell,with twist,throat and COAL "particulars" and that "worked" so "well" for you...that you aborted ALL things The Rifle and feel much safer in simply fhuqking Whining. You "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

Cracks me the fhuqk up,that you Day Dreaming Do Nothing Fhuqks can't savvy EXIF...let alone anything else. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'ahhh,

My Melancholy Baby...you've a bitching Whine! I'll feign my "surprise",that all you can ever muster is an Estrogen fueled Vagina Monologue,while you hang on my every word,gawk every pixel and "live" vicariously. You "lucky" kchunt.

Bitchin' avatar.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Shefire,

No need to obliviously corroborate for the umpteenth time,that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. You "hard charging" Candy Stripers are a novel lot of Do Nothing Twats and you gawddamned almost fhuqking nearly did something,once. Congratulations?!?

Looking forward to your next Whine and yet another fresh batch of Excuses,to "explain" your couchbound kchunt and Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery.

Wheels up this afternoon,if the blizzard parts,fresh World Class pixels start tomorrow and I just might grind yet another 2wk Cast & Blast,that you'll be lucky enough to read about and fixate upon. If not,it's a free steak dinner and another $1000. It's rough.

Just might could be another fresh rifle or two to break in,according to The Grapevine. Send me an addy and I'll mail you some spent primers and dulled hooks,so you can boast that you've "seen" them.

Laughing!

Here's to the fhuqking hilarity,of you doing your BEST and the dismal "results" a Geriatric Candy Striper "enjoys".

Bless your heart.

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute".

Laughing!.....................

'S,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you MUST.

Keep them "hard charging" Adventures coming and keep gracing them figments with more of your "pictures". It's some seriously fhuqking FUNNY schit! Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Fredrica,

"Congratulations"...that Rat is almost as big as Hutch. ALMOST. Use your Imagination and Pretend you don't know who Hutch is. Hell...even "your" kids know his name due your fixation(s). Laughing!

Ohhhhhhhhh do tell about that high zoot video and your "role",in that sad sack Turd Polishing. Laughing!

Looking forward to the Whine and Excuses. Congratulations?!?

Keep that "camera" handy,for "all" that you "do"...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

elkchunt,

You haven't had pussy...since pussy had you. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

heavysquawker,

It's no "secret" that you hang on my every word and exceptional pixel. I should charge you rent,for how many times a day you think about me,you lucky kchunt. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Shoot for the stars and find me "mistaken"...I assure you,it will be FUNNIER than fhuqk. Hint.

Or set on your couchbound kchunt and Whine some more,then frost it with more Excuses on why you are a Drooling Do Nothing Turd Polishing Fhuqk.

LOVE your pics,in "all" your "pursuits".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

You "Hard Chargers" REALLY fhuqking get after it!

Wow +P+++...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Big Stick
'Mi,

I enjoy the fact,that you KNOW better than to even try to state anything in the firsthand and desperately dredge for "support" of your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery. Obviously because you really "don't care" sooooooooo fhuqking much. Congratulations?!?

You were really on a tear there for a spell,with twist,throat and COAL "particulars" and that "worked" so "well" for you...that you aborted ALL things The Rifle and feel much safer in simply fhuqking Whining. You "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

Cracks me the fhuqk up,that you Day Dreaming Do Nothing Fhuqks can't savvy EXIF...let alone anything else. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

As opposed to a hopeless drunk, who has not said one useful, logical, or intelligent thing in 80 pages of rambling, except to prove his fascination for everyone else here.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image]

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by mathman
Originally Posted by SamOlson

[Linked Image]

At least it ain't Bud light. grin

haha

You had no idea I was soooo high class did you....grin

Stopped by the store on the way home from work today and bought a 6 pack of hard Ginger Ale. First sips as we speak.....it's uhhh, interesting.

Bought a 6'er of some weird cactus brew as well.

[Linked Image]

G, I've tried the 312 hefe, it's a'right. Sure ain't no PBR though!

Ken, the POS 37 was my grandpa's. I've shot a few birds with it but the fixed full takes a little more skill than I usually have.

Thanks Tom and MM, I'm a flatlander through and through, love the sage country.

Fred, the calf is the right color...

Stick I know the beer and shotgun are chitty but the pickup is too?

C'mon man, it's a proven, not to mention known fact, that F350's are the ultimate in pickups. That is if you actually use them to haul stuff.

I realize you get by with a little Japanese mini-truck but in all seriousness a bed full of groceries is really all it's gonna haul. I'd take one for boinkin' around but it's no where near a work pickup.

I'm keeping the black beauty forever, it's just soooo sweet...

[Linked Image]

Here's another beauty that's hauled roughly 20,000,000lbs of groceries and pulled uber amounts of beef and ponies all over the country-side.

[Linked Image]

FWIW, if Toyota ever does make a capable pickup I would love to try one out. Nothing against them at all, they obviously make good light duty rigs.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Pulled my uncles crew cab long bed 4x 350 out of a creek up at hunting camp a few years ago. He loves to be reminded that he got rescued by a taco...

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Rogue, and I'm sure you remind him all the time...grin

Never been pulled out by a Toyota but will admit to a Power Wagon saving the day. Beer might have been involved...

It turned out to be a great excuse for BGG to stay in town and drink even more that day.

[Linked Image]

And of course I knew better than to drive a diesel on the sand. About a mile walk back to BGG's rig, I was gonna get a MFWD JD tractor but BGG said oh no, let the Power Wagon tug on it. Pretty stout winch on that thing.

Ass sucking aside, if I were to buy a pickup for fun the Power Wagon would be at the top of the list. That fuucker is sweet.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Not many guys around here driving rigs like that, and of those who are, half are poseurs wishing they had more reason to own one beyond the macho effect! My mid-size SUV suits me fine for my suburban lifestyle, with occasional forays into the wilds. My hat is off to y'all!

"You can lead a man to logic, but you cannot make him think." Joe Harz
"Always certain, often right." Keith McCafferty
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
gnoahh, there are also a BUNCH of tonner 4 doors around here that rarely haul or pull anything. I don't get it but whatever.
A half ton is so much nicer if you're just gonna use it like a glorified car. Smoother ride, quieter, easier to maneuver, better off road, etc..

The jacked up big tire crowd really makes me laugh, especially if they have stickers all over the back window.

Huge semi truck exhaust coming up behind the cab is icing on the cake.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SamOlson
gnoahh, there are also a BUNCH of tonner 4 doors around here that rarely haul or pull anything. I don't get it but whatever.
A half ton is so much nicer if you're just gonna use it like a glorified car. Smoother ride, quieter, easier to maneuver, better off road, etc..

The jacked up big tire crowd really makes me laugh, especially if they have stickers all over the back window.

Huge semi truck exhaust coming up behind the cab is icing on the cake.

Sounds like Bozeman Sammer.

At times I could actually use a bigger truck for my work, but as it is I'm sticking with my 2014 4dr/5ft bed Taco. My second, and I doubt I'll ever own a different brand of truck.

But you're right, for REAL hauling the Taco IS NOT the deal. Serviceable, and even good enough, but not ideal. Yours is in that category.

Your dog looks like the centerfold for Ranch Dogs 2016 ...what a beauty!

A centerfold shot of my Taco... I doubt it will ever be this clean again:

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Brad; 02/16/16.

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Brad, that's my dad's dog, I just babysit him for a few hours every morning. He is a cow's absolute worst nightmare...

The oil field 'kids' used to be fairly entertaining with their various rides, pretty quiet anymore. Bet you could get one helluva deal on an obnoxious pickup right now!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
LOL, unless it's a Tacoma... there are NO deals on those. Simply amazing what they bring.

Yeah, that dog LOOKS like a cows nightmare... more intelligence than 50 of the bovines combined.

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Doggie water skiing eastern MT style...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I try to let him have a little fun once in awhile....grin

Just saw your edit, nice pickup.

Even NICER house!

Last edited by SamOlson; 02/16/16.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sam,
Did you and huntsman get litter mates?
I would have sworn that was his pooch.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Page 40 of 120 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 119 120

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

486 members (16penny, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 16gage, 10ring1, 12344mag, 47 invisible), 2,846 guests, and 1,184 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,756
Posts18,514,819
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.