Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
U
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
U
Going down to Ft Meyer's and Naples for a trip and am wondering if there are any gun shops, pawn shops, or the like to check out? I know of Bass Pro but am looking for places which would have used guns that might interest me. Any gun shows might also be of interest if they occur the 27 or 28th.

Any suggestions would be appreciated as I am trying to find something to keep occupied while down there. We are staying with friends of my wife which are not necessarily friends of mine. I will need to get away for a while and soothe my emotions.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The fam was down there a couple summers ago. Lots of fishing shops but don't remember seeing a gun or pawn shop. With all the humidity they may not last long......

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just north in Port Charlotte is Sportrap in Whidden Ind Park on Harborview Rd. On US 41 you will find several on both sides as you continue north 3-4 miles. I would watch for Point Blank GS & Indoor range, Army/Navy and A&H on the east side. On the west side there are three more in the same general areas, a couple of which are also pawn shops.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Coles has a nice shop in Naples. Pretty much a shot gunners haven not too focused on tactical stuff or even rifles. If you like high grade o/u shotguns then you'll enjoy it.

U
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
U
Thanks all, I am down there now and will finally have a free day tomorrow. Hopefully, I will get a chance to see at least some of them. Cole's will be a must see as I have talked to him many times and the wife is into the clay sports.

Again, thanks for the suggestions!

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
If you're going to Coles, you might want to check out Heritage Arms. Nice shop with lots of German import stuff, a lot nice higher end handguns too. Probably the only Korth dealer I've ever seen. They're on the same street as Coles (Shirley St). Around the corner is another decent shop, Smokin Barrels. Across from Heritage is Wayne Berquest, small shop. The Alamo is about a mile away, it's a huge indoor range on Pine Ridge Road, not sure what kind of retail they have. Centennial is another shop further south that has some decent used stuff from time to time. They're located just south of the Naples airport.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Shoot Straight in Ft. Meyers........good shop, nice range.

We shoot there whenever I visit a friend there.

MM

Shoot Straight

U
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
U
Thanks again for the additional places. Now, I just have to get my wife on the same page as I am. She is starting to think it is HER vacation and I am just along to drive her where she wants and to keep her friends' husbands company. This trip is getting long and we are only half way done. It may be a quiet flight home and not just because I will be catching up on work!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 160user, 51 invisible), 17,531 guests, and 1,247 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,889
Posts18,538,496
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
Yesterday at 04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.