Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Lots of people are drinking Trump Kool-aid - best if you know what's in your drink.

List of who Trump supported and how much he gave them.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by WyColoCowboy; 02/18/16.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A list of the truth...

Oh Man! You're such a "hater". There you go with a list of Dems he's supported. It's not Fair! frown

Careful, Twimp will sue you. eek

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
a businessman donates to politicians

breaking news

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Any politician will take any money from anyone! Running a campaign for office IS expensive.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by djs
Any politician will take any money from anyone! Running a campaign for office IS expensive.

Hillary gets hers from the arabs.

MOLON LABE

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by KFWA

breaking news

Why don't you pull up a list of Mitt Romney contributions and see how many Dems he supported.

Trump has no convictions that can't be traded for money -- for the approval of a project or to get a "small business grant"

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Trump has no convictions that can't be traded for money

Trump must have needed something pretty badly when he went along with the assault weapons ban

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/431420/donald-trumps-2016-debate-lies-he-went-bankrupt

MOLON LABE

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy

breaking news

Why don't you pull up a list of Mitt Romney contributions and see how many Dems he supported.

I'm more interested in who has contributed to Trump.

The bankers and the oilmen are paying for the Cruz campaign.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Add em all up, and it's WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY less than Citibank gave (errr, loaned, unsecured, at a below-normal, sweetheart rate, with a distant balloon) to purchase the Cruzzie's balls.

The truth, of course, is that DT has given way more to Rs than Ds, in contributions.

But you, as a Cruzzie, either knew that, or deliberately overlooked it, in order to try and whack DT.

Postin half a BS story bout DT ain't gonna get the Cruzzy's numbers up.

Even more telling, when you Cruzzies post BS like this, and no one buys your obvious line o' BS, you project intellectual inferiority on DT's supporters for realizing that *your* post was complete BS.

Rather than admit you got caught with a BS post.

IC B3

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
So Trump spread it around...does that surprise you?

Well of course Trumps track record matters...but these contributions are a non issue.

More at issue to me; Is he going to take the advice of experts on the subject? I don't think so...he will be like obama in that respect...just hammer on his agenda using his own personal convictions. Which won't be as bad as Obama, BTW

Too many of these races hinge on what they say. Well that surprises me as we know what happened when obama got elected.
You have to go by track record.....we have already seen candidates like hillary that will say and do ANYTHING to get elected. Now she is down on charter schools...she sung their praises in her book a few years ago! Now the teachers union [that hates charter schools- makes the other teachers look bad] has thrown millions at Hillary and their support....so hillary trashes a good program that truly helps the poor- sickening.

Hillary vs Trump? Trump gets the nod every time

Last edited by B_Lance; 02/18/16.

"Most people have the will to win, few have the will to prepare to win."

Things turn out best for people who make the best of the way things turn out-Art Linkletter
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Well of course Trumps track record matters.

is there a single issue he hasn't flip flopped on?

MOLON LABE

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy

breaking news

I'm more interested in who has contributed to Trump.

The bankers and the oilmen are paying for the Cruz campaign.

I'm paying for the Cruz Campaign. The media is paying for Trumps campaign - in free airtime.

[Linked Image]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The media is paying for Trumps campaign

he has little help

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/10/donald-trump-fec-fundraising-214838

MOLON LABE

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by B_Lance
So Trump spread it around...does that surprise you?

Well of course Trumps track record matters...but these contributions are a non issue.

More at issue to me; Is he going to take the advice of experts on the subject? I don't think so...he will be like obama in that respect...just hammer on his agenda using his own personal convictions. Which won't be as bad as Obama, BTW

Too many of these races hinge on what they say. Well that surprises me as we know what happened when obama got elected.
You have to go by track record.....we have already seen candidates like hillary that will say and do ANYTHING to get elected. Now she is down on charter schools...she sung their praises in her book a few years ago! Now the teachers union [that hates charter schools- makes the other teachers look bad] has thrown millions at Hillary and their support....so hillary trashes a good program that truly helps the poor- sickening.

Hillary vs Trump? Trump gets the nod every time

"Spread it around" = no morals or convictions.

Why would you vote for a man that gave money to Hillary Clinton? The Harry Reid for God sakes? Your right, don't pay attention to what they say -- look at what they DO!

[Linked Image]
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Well of course Trumps track record matters.

is there a single issue he hasn't flip flopped on?

I'm no Trump fan....and i am talking track record...what he has done in the past. He is a my way or the highway type guy...everything in his past exhibits this behavior.

does he understand the economy? better than many of the others thats for sure.

"Most people have the will to win, few have the will to prepare to win."

Things turn out best for people who make the best of the way things turn out-Art Linkletter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I would vote for a man that I believe can get things done.

I don't give a schit that he in order to do business in New York he had to give money to Hillary.

That's an indictment on our political system, not Donald Trump the businessman

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Add em all up, and it's WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY less than Citibank gave (errr, loaned, unsecured, at a below-normal, sweetheart rate, with a distant balloon) to purchase the Cruzzie's balls.

The truth, of course, is that DT has given way more to Rs than Ds, in contributions.

But you, as a Cruzzie, either knew that, or deliberately overlooked it, in order to try and whack DT.

Postin half a BS story bout DT ain't gonna get the Cruzzy's numbers up.

Even more telling, when you Cruzzies post BS like this, and no one buys your obvious line o' BS, you project intellectual inferiority on DT's supporters for realizing that *your* post was complete BS.

Rather than admit you got caught with a BS post.

I don't care how much he's given to Republicans. That's like saying "I'm pro-life but still give money to Planned Parenthood". He has no convictions, other than to his own back pocket and his ego.

He has donated money to people whose goal is to alter the Constitution , take away your 2nd amendment rights, appoint progressive judges and take way your individual liberty.

Last edited by WyColoCowboy; 02/18/16.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
and I'm guessing he made a boatload of money doing so.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
does he understand the economy? better than many of the others thats for sure.

Have the other filed for bankruptcy protection?

I'll just leave this here
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/431420/donald-trumps-2016-debate-lies-he-went-bankrupt

MOLON LABE

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (12344mag, 1234, 01Foreman400, 1Longbow, 160user, 17CalFan, 57 invisible), 2,095 guests, and 1,315 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,016
Posts18,481,606
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.