Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

Equating the show to what's going on now demonstrates you have no real grasp of reality. Enjoy your wheel of fortune over on the marxist side.

I hope you're right, but I haven't seen anything to suggest that it is anything but about 'him'. I also seriously question whether he has actually considered any loyalties other than to himself. If that is true, we will undoubtedly be force-fed a bitter pill (assuming he beats Hill or Bern). Donald Trump could very possibly be the biggest chameleon ever foisted on the American people. I have questioned his authenticity from the very start, and while I hope I'm wrong, I haven't seen anything to convince me otherwise. Winning the battle with the hangman seems awfully promising until you realize that your 'savior' intends the same result via paper cuts.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I will !!

I would even hold my nose and vote for Rubio if he gets the nomination. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I won't. I registered to vote when I was 18 and I've held my nose to whatever degree it took to vote the Rep ticket in every election since.

I'll vote for a guy I don't see eye to eye with but I won't vote for a jackass.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
My first presidential election to vote in was 1992, so there's never been a republican nominee that I didn't have to hold my nose to vote for. In fact, I've voted third party more than once. I actually look forward to voting for Trump if given the chance.

The only nominee that I would have stayed home because of would have been Bush. We've had two of them already and to call them mediocre presidents would be giving them a lot of credit. I'm tired of voting for mediocre!

Those who must raise their voice to get their point across are generally not intelligent enough to do so in any other way.
M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by mrfudd
I will not

Since your the first, may I ask why not?

IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Bad politicians are elected by people who do not vote!

Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I would vote for him. But it won't matter.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

This.

I get a charge out of you guys getting all spooled up about this election. You have a GREAT deal more faith in the system than I do.

I am convinced it is so corrupt the decision has been made. You are given the Great American Right to Vote simply because if you thought you had no say in the matter, you'd revolt.

There is no accounting for the tabulation of the votes. You are just told the winner.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 4ager
Said all along I was voting R against D, and especially against Hitlery. That hasn't changed.

+1

Last edited by JGRaider; 02/21/16.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I'd have even voted for the fat phuc from Jersey ahead of the Dems.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I haven't voted for anyone yet. Not voting for ANY incumbent of any persuasion.

A large core of the problem is career politicians. Phuoc 'em.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If he is the Nom he will get my vote. To not vote R is a vote for D as mentioned. Thats why Hussein is still in office. Come on man.

Lowcountry Wildlife Management
Knowing Wildlife Beyond Science
[email protected]
Genesis 9;2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'll hold my nose and vote for him if I have to.

"For some unfortunates, poisoned by city sidewalks ... the horn of the hunter never winds at all" Robert Ruark, The Horn of the Hunter

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I would vote for him. But it won't matter.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

This.

I get a charge out of you guys getting all spooled up about this election. You have a GREAT deal more faith in the system than I do.

I am convinced it is so corrupt the decision has been made. You are given the Great American Right to Vote simply because if you thought you had no say in the matter, you'd revolt.

There is no accounting for the tabulation of the votes. You are just told the winner.

And you have a lot more faith in the American people than I do! laugh

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Maybe if he has a Libertarian VP, otherwise, not a chance

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I dislike Trump but I dislike the other GOP candidates even more(except Carson) so I'm actually looking forward to voting for him. If all he does is get rid of illegals and stops the million plus foreigners overstaying their visas, he'll have done more positive in my eyes than the past 4 presidents combined.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm not a Trump fan at all but I will vote for him or whomever is the Republican nominee.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by rrroae
I dislike Trump but I dislike the other GOP candidates even more(except Carson) so I'm actually looking forward to voting for him. If all he does is get rid of illegals and stops the million plus foreigners overstaying their visas, he'll have done more positive in my eyes than the past 4 presidents combined.

Shouldn't be hard to do if ya don't owe favors.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Elkhunter49
Yea I would but just like when I voted for McCain then Romney I'll have to hold my nose again!

Same here.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by rrroae

In spite of all his talk, I think it's unlikely that Trump would be able to do mass deportations if he were elected. It would cost a lot of money and congress would have to allocate the funds which doesn't seem likely. There would also be all kinds of legal challenges which would slow down the process or stop it even if congress did allocate the money. And he might be aware of this.

If deportation met a lot of resistance Trump might just complain about not getting support and then move on to other issues. Besides, he used to be in favor of illegals so he might revert to that stance if the going got rough. I think those that want an end to illegal immigration (and that includes me) might be getting sold a pig in a poke by Trump.

There are easier ways to control illegal immigration than attempting to do mass deportations anyway. Requiring e-verify screening of all employees and imposing big fines on businesses if their employees are not screened would dry up the job market for illegals in a hurry and many would leave. To me, Trump doesn't seem really serious about this issue.

Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

501 members (270cowboy, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 222Sako, 50 invisible), 1,691 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,125
Posts18,523,041
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.