Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by northern_dave
I'm trying to tell you, he's rolled up in a dog hair covered horse blanket in the back seat of a 54 chevy car, in a snowbank behind my shop. His best friend is a sketchy, half wild tomcat named Henry. Henry sleeps near but not necessarily with flave. He has a lady friend named Loon Bare, which I thought was Loon Bear as in beautiful lake bird/powerful bear but it turns out its Loon Bare meaning crazy naked.

They seem happy.

I think you have Travis's brother Andy/Max/Burt. They are twins, or just extremely inbred and very hard to tell apart. Which is why they have so many names. Pick one when pi--ed at them and a parent would probably get one correct............. at least on the occasional basis.

Is that my 2 dr Bel-Aire hardtop I sold in San Diego back in the 80's? I want that car back some day, get him out of their. Surprised the cat will even get near the car. I slept in it for a month, behind the bar, the front seat, as my two 80-90 lb lad mixes lived in the back. It was really Bruno's car (the older tougher one), I had to ask permission to get in and drive us to fun stuff for him.

Back to Travis. You can't have him there. I know. I saw him in the forest nearby. He tried hard not to be noticed, but I'm pretty sly myself. I tracked him to a covered hole in the ground, well camouflaged, with trip wires and everything!

Sorry folks, I wasn't going down in there for a "welfare check". After the camo entrance, wires, pungi sticks, and the remnants of a foil hat I figured my welfare was more important. Besides, when a guy takes this route in life, one can almost rest assured it was a trap. (I mentioned I was pretty sly myself, right. He's not going to get something over on me to spread around here as a confirmation of his egomania).

Take my word for it.

'flave lives!

Geno

PS, I fear for his return to "reality" (whatever that may be crazy) as the berry farms, vineyards, fruit orchards, truck farms, and eventually the hazelnuts will be available for raiding before not too long. His supply of grub might get low. He will be able to survive for a while longer though, as this is Oregon and they sell "growlers" of beer (there were a couple of empties near his hole) up the road a bit and there are plenty of cans/bottles along the road at a nickel apiece. He was looking a bit scroungy so he will be able to disguise his identity by melding with the local homeless. They will never know he is "FAMOUS".

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
The guy I have working here answers to dave or travis, wears aviators and says "cock" a lot. Like when most people stumble on words and say "Um", he says "cock".

He brags about safety a lot and then shows you he's wearing a condom, but he wears it pulled over his fist, which is confusing.

He drives a toyota truck and he's got a ruger LCR on his key chain.

Are you saying I've got the wrong guy?

Something clever here.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The guy I have working here answers to dave or travis, wears aviators and says "cock" a lot. Like when most people stumble on words and say "Um", he says "cock".

He brags about safety a lot and then shows you he's wearing a condom, but he wears it pulled over his fist, which is confusing.

He drives a toyota truck and he's got a ruger LCR on his key chain.

Are you saying I've got the wrong guy?

Mein Gott.

Dopplegänger! eek

Geno

PS Those who are on his bad side are in real trouble now!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
Originally Posted by ingwe
OK: FWIW Im gonna be at the 24HCF Pig Hunt next week.

So Don't be posting this kind of crap.

I'll be supervised by Pat Powell, Isaac, and dvdgeorge.

So Im sure there will be no bad behavior.

Rockchucker will be there. They may be busy supervising him...

WTF

I'M A SAINT I WAS CORRUPTED BY EVIL MEN

FJB
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockchucker
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
Originally Posted by ingwe
OK: FWIW Im gonna be at the 24HCF Pig Hunt next week.

So Don't be posting this kind of crap.

I'll be supervised by Pat Powell, Isaac, and dvdgeorge.

So Im sure there will be no bad behavior.

Rockchucker will be there. They may be busy supervising him...

WTF

I'M A SAINT I WAS CORRUPTED BY EVIL MEN

Do not forget fellow campfire member....

We are all granted Free Will,

Do Not blame the Evil Men, they do what Evil Men do.

It is YOUR choice who you associate with. grin

Geno

PS, have fun.

In it is contentment

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think you guys are all wrong. He's here in Minnesota. Saw a bald headed guy in a fugly Blackhawks sweater telling everyone to GFY. He was running with a green toothed hag bar maid who mixed drinks strong enought to peel the paint of the wall. She looked like she could suck a football sideways through a garden hose. He was gargling with vinegar and muriatic acid. Said he was the meanest SOB this side of the horizon-and could outfight, outcuss, and out drink any 10 mortal men. The more he talked, the taller he got. Then he really dropped a bomgshell. He said Chuck Norris even calls HIM sir!

Last edited by gophergunner; 03/02/16.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
There was a lot I didn't know yesterday when I made some jokes here. That was wrong of me and I feel pretty bad about it.

I believe I'll be taking a bit of a break myself.

The fact that I've blindly poked fun without knowing the facts, it is not setting well, I'm not too comfortable in my own skin right now.

Wishing Travis the best, meanwhile I have some work of my own to focus on.

Something clever here.

B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
There was a lot I didn't know yesterday when I made some jokes here. That was wrong of me and I feel pretty bad about it.

The fact that I've blindly poked fun without knowing the facts, it is not setting well, I'm not too comfortable in my own skin right now.

A mere oversight in my opinion Dave. I can't think of one person that would call you out for it. You got mad people skills,with family and
friend alike.

Can't say Travis hasn't earned the scepticism shown here. Hell he loves the April fool jokes.

I wish him well. Place isn't the same without his wit.

It would be an even bigger downer were you to take a brake.

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Higbean
Originally Posted by Fireball2
He used to be a quirky, funny, harmless guy. That's the Travis I like. This latest iteration with the fangs and general nastiness is not much fun. I figured there was something behind it. Hope he get's it sorted out. I won't be as hard on him as he's been on so many others when he returns.

Well aren't you just a peach...

When I need your approval I'll let you know.

Travis has coming whatever he gets.

LOL
W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
I hope Travisis doing well and gets back soon!!

Molon Labe
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Dave, good luck, with your focusing on other issues. I had to do it for a few days recently myself.

If there is a serious "event" in Travis' life right now, I of course support him in spirit as I'm sure the majority of us will.

From the tone of many of his replies to me, and from my (somewhat limited?) discourse with him in PM's, I'm pretty sure he will appreciate or at a minimum tolerate, the good natured joking and ribbing we are giving him in this thread. I sure hope he does.

Geno

Last edited by Valsdad; 03/03/16.

In it is contentment

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Higbean
He used to be a quirky, funny, harmless guy. That's the Travis I like. This latest iteration with the fangs and general nastiness is not much fun. I figured there was something behind it. Hope he get's it sorted out. I won't be as hard on him as he's been on so many others when he returns.

Well aren't you just a peach...

When I need your approval I'll let you know.

Travis has coming whatever he gets.

Your vagina must be really sore still......Travis must have really went extra innings on it.....

Obviously you're not a fan of his type of humor. I've always thought he was one of the funniest guys on the 24hr board. He's a stand up guy and I wish him the best. Hope he's alright. I'll shoot him a text but I'm sure you already know what he will say firedballs".....GFY

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Who Cares? Really. The guy insults everyone and we're supposed to be good with it?

Hope he croaks. Really. His "humor" is not "Humor", it is more than insulting. He is a Turd Bucket of the Highest Order, and I Hope His Passing is Painful and Prolonged.

Another Mother Fixer Turd Bucket Really Pissed off.

Wag More. Bark Less.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I hope he stays away forever.

Wag More. Bark Less.
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I am really surprised that folks GAF with regards to Travis. He is clearly a member of the Montana Mob who are well aligned behind him.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
This is some funny chit..well done flave, well done.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by tommygs
Who Cares? Really. The guy insults everyone and we're supposed to be good with it?

Hope he croaks. Really. His "humor" is not "Humor", it is more than insulting. He is a Turd Bucket of the Highest Order, and I Hope His Passing is Painful and Prolonged.

Attacking someone so vehemently shows a distinct lack of self confidence and self esteem.

Sucks to be you.

Montana MOFO
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Sometimes I feel bad about feeling bad about someone.

I read his last post here - and hope the best for him.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Only a Texan could get this upset over Internet postings.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by starsky

Only a Texan could get this upset over Internet postings.
Or that much of a total douchebag to see that what Travis does is nothing more that a schtick. Tommygs, you really need to hike up your skirt and turn in your man card.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (06hunter59, 1_deuce, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1234, 12344mag, 54 invisible), 2,247 guests, and 1,325 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,135
Posts18,483,942
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.