-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 135 of 175 1 2 133 134 135 136 137 174 175
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Who needs facts? Some on here have all of the answers already. They should be manning the psychic hotlines.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The authorities are waiting long enough to release the findings that those outside Jacks immediate circle won't care anymore. Works very well.

LOL
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I would guess they are searching for sources of money, the cost of this killing is going to be monumental, just recently a couple of cities have paid out over twenty million each for the cop caused deaths of a couple of drug dealing thugs, this is going to be costly for the tax payers of Idaho.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
And of course the details of these payouts will be sealed by the courts.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by jimy
I would guess they are searching for sources of money, the cost of this killing is going to be monumental, just recently a couple of cities have paid out over twenty million each for the cop caused deaths of a couple of drug dealing thugs, this is going to be costly for the tax payers of Idaho.

I doubt the payout will come from anywhere other than insurance and Adams Co. And I imagine Adams Co would have to float a special 99 year bond to cover anything over $100K.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Who needs facts? Some on here have all of the answers already. They should be manning the psychic hotlines.

Unless there is a trial,there will not be any facts,just opinions based on the ISP/FBI investigations handed over to Lawrence Wasden for his final opinion on the matter...

Totally based on police investigating police, so it should be the truth and nothing but the truth,right.... grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The phone is ringing.

Last edited by 280shooter; 03/06/16.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by 280shooter
The phone is ringing.

Deputies answering..Barney and Goober here..Thank you for your support...

laugh

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
COUNCIL, Idaho (KBOI) —
Idaho State Police has finished its investigation into the deadly shooting of Council rancher Jack Yantis.

On Thursday, ISP said detectives have interviewed more than 40 people, examined evidence and reviewed forensic reports. The investigation is now in the hands of the Idaho Attorney General's Office.

"I commend our detectives for their dedication in completing a thorough investigation of this incident in light of the unique circumstances presented," said Captain Bill Gardiner. "We appreciate the patience displayed by the individuals involved, as well as the public during the investigation."

Adam County deputies responded to a vehicle crash on Highway 95 involving a bull owned by Yantis on Nov. 1. He died after an altercation with two Adams County deputies near Council. Yantis arrived on scene with a rifle and all three fired their guns.

Family members who were on scene say the death was not justified.

The FBI is also investigating the case separately.

http://kboi2.com/news/local/jack-yantis-shooting-update-isp-ag

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
So basically still no news.

Stupidity is expensive
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
How long does wrapping it up take? 1 week, 2 weeks? They must have a lot of wrapping to do. I suppose they better wrap that turd as good as possible if they want to absolve the cops.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Snake River Marksman

Nope. They're still wrapping it up. Every week or so they make that announcement.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
After the recent FBI coverups in the Oregon shootings, can't wait to see how they coverup on this case. The OSP/FBI report was a total lie and we are supposed to believe this ISP/FBI report...

I think.... No, I know, the Yantis families front row seats account of what happened carries far more credibility than anything coming from cops investigating cops and lieing through there teath to protect there brothers!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by Snake River Marksman

Nope. They're still wrapping it up. Every week or so they make that announcement.

Didn't read it didja?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I doubt they'll make their results public. I think it goes to the county prosecutor who'll make the decision.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I doubt they'll make their results public. I think it goes to the county prosecutor who'll make the decision.

It goes to the Idaho attorney general who will make the decision on what not to do.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
The Idaho AG's office reply...

“We just got the case this afternoon. ... At this point we cannot comment on what we have and what we do not have for evidence,” said spokesman Todd Dvorak.

The office’s special prosecutions unit will review the case and determine if the shooting was justified or if criminal charges, such as voluntary or involuntary manslaughter, are warranted against either of the deputies. Dvorak said officials do not know how long that will take.

“We recognize this is an important case that has a lot of public interest,” Dvorak said. “We will only get one chance at this, so we want to be thorough and do our jobs diligently.”

The U.S. Attorney’s Office is conducting its own inquiry into the shooting for any civil rights violations, including possible excessive use of force.

“We anticipate we will be wrapping up soon on the federal side as well,” said Wendy J. Olson, the U.S. attorney for Idaho.

Olson said she expects to decide “relatively soon.”

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wageslave
COUNCIL, ID - The Idaho State Police says it will be handing over the results of its four month investigation into the deputy-involved fatal shooting of a Council rancher to the Idaho Attorney General's Office in the coming days. That office is acting as the special prosecutor in this case...
"Detectives gathered and comprehensively examined all evidence available at the scene of the incident. The twenty-eight items of evidence collected were sent to four different laboratories for forensic analysis. There are still two reports from forensic laboratories that detectives are waiting on to close the investigation. ISP has been informed that the analysis by both labs is complete and that the reports will arrive at any time, however a firm date has not been provided," a press release states.
When the final two reports are received, ISP will officially turn the case over to the Attorney General's Office. The agencies have worked together during the course of the investigation in an effort to speed the investigation along as quickly as possible, officials say..."

Originally Posted by logcutter
The Idaho AG's office reply...

“We just got the case this afternoon. ... At this point we cannot comment on what we have and what we do not have for evidence,” said spokesman Todd Dvorak...

Any truths we learn from these guys...well...

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
So, if you want to pick nits, the earth shattering, stop the presses, news is that they turned it over to the AG.

YAWN!

Stupidity is expensive
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I suppose the next news flash is that the status of the Barney Fife's is changed from "paid vacation" to "paid sabbatical"

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Page 135 of 175 1 2 133 134 135 136 137 174 175

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

527 members (17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 16gage, 160user, 16penny, 49 invisible), 2,846 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,493
Posts18,490,421
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.