-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I feel so safe now...........just heard that Jeh Johnson, Loretta Lynch & James Comey are "closely monitoring" (whatever that means) the situation in Brussels.

Jury's still out on Comey, but the other 2 are worth less than useless.

MM

GB1

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
It is a very complex question. very hard to explain in English but we have to deal with very large amounts of refugees running away from war zones in Syria and around, refugees that closer muslim countries refuse to take in charge.

We have to deal with Turkey which want money to perform some border control. They claimed 3 billions euros to work on stopping migrants entering Europe through their territory.

I'm not a terrorism expert. So I can't say nothing with a big credibility.

I would not mix too quickly the attacks with that current immigration problem.

I descend myself from an immigrant, my grandmother escaping from USSR, so I m not going to throw the first stone to any immigrant.

To me, the problem is not the nationality of people but their believes.

The Paris attackers were born in Europe, most in France, some in Belgium, with european nationalities. Like too many of our citizens they've been in Syria to perform Djihad, learning to kill after entering a "radicalisation" process IN EUROPE.

The Brussels attacks occured just a few days after, and probably linked to, the arrest of one of the Paris attackers and the killings of one of his helpers in the Brussels area.

It all started before the current immigration waves. Those weird minded people and the immams that encouraged them on the way of islamism are forming a global network of ennemies, we have to track down more seriously AND globally, stopping the "religion of peace" motto with strict limits to what we do not accept as ways of life on our grounds.

Va t'in tch�re !
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have to agree that foreign countries with large Muslim "no-go" communities like France...Belgium...'Minnesota'...have allowed this to happen....shame how many innocents have to be harmed because of it but as long as we continue to elect the exact same leaders that insist on handling em with Kid gloves ain't nothing gonna change.....

Last edited by FieldGrade; 03/22/16.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thank you GV.

My mother still has a large amount of family in Italy. Northern Alps region. My uncle was a police office for 30 years and never had to carry a gun. Was a beautiful and safe place whenever we visited. Starting around 30 years ago, they(Italian government) started letting in Muslim immigrants. Mainly from Africa. Today our family in northern Italy is afraid to go outside anymore. The afternoon walks after lunch have ended and people lock their doors and live in fear. The anger is starting to escalate towards the country's liberal immigration policy and the people have had enough.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
G.V.
I think my daughter just went through that airport last fall, on the way to croatia, to visit some of my relatives.
My slovak grandmother could speak several languages which is not unusual. But you would get her cussing in several languages if you mentioned Russian.
There was an islamic invasion hundreds of years ago that was stopped, by some of my slavic relatives. It's not a new thing.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Prayers for you and your countrymen, GV.

I'm seeing reports now the Thihange nuke plant is being evacuated; only essential personnel remain to operate it. That's scary...

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
Prayers for you and your countrymen, GV.

I'm seeing reports now the Thihange nuke plant is being evacuated; only essential personnel remain to operate it. That's scary...

Nuclear plants are considered highly sensitive areas in our highest alert level, now the army is deployed to take their security in charge and I believe we will check anyone very seriously before they can go back to work. this does not necesserly means there is a specific threat identified against those, but we have to carefully handle such strategic targets.

Va t'in tch�re !
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
My buddy has been in Europe on business since last week. He is/was supposed to fly home out of Brussels this morning.

Haven't heard from him yet. I'm worried.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Mossy
My buddy has been in Europe on business since last week. He is/was supposed to fly home out of Brussels this morning.

Haven't heard from him yet. I'm worried.

Cellphone networks are completely overrided in Brussels area. Does your friend have a facebook or any social media account ?

Do you know the name of the company / instution he had visited ?

Va t'in tch�re !
IC B3

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Good luck, Godspeed, and safe passage through these troubled times to you and yours, GV.

Cell phone jamming is a readily available and HIGHLY effective means of disrupting terrorist activities. It seems to be seldom used, though. In an urban environment it's highly inconvenient for a lot of people, most of whom are non-terrorists.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
This is the international emergency number for families enquiring about persons supposed to attend the attacked places this morning (between 8 to 9.15 local time):

0032 78 15 17 71

And this is the call number of the US embassy to Belgium in Brussels (+32)(0)2-811.4300

I hope your friend is safe

Va t'in tch�re !
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Groundhog Day

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Safety and peace for GV and his family, and the rest of the people of Belgium....but I also hope this is an opportunity for Europe as a whole to wake up and figure out Muslim occupation is not in their best interests... and to give these people a place to go is not providing them with a new life and beginning... it is only supplying them with a place to move in and try to take over....pretty much like an invasion...

while their liberal left speak of its racist to reject them... they need to evaluate the level of racism these Muslims excrete...

Europe needs to put a ban on Muslims within their borders, period.. as should ALL Countries in North America, and as should Australia, New Zealand... these people are not our friends....all they have to offer is oil...and there are other sources, and if we need their damned oil that much, then we should just take it and put them back in the stone age they love so much...

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

There is NO pile of dead White people too high for the leaders of Europe to reverse course.

Depends on who is in that pile.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The European leaders desperately want to avoid a repeat of the Nazi horrors.

The problem is, they may accidentally import it... frown

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The European Union or NATO (God knows the U.S. won't) need to make taking out Al Bagdadhi (ISIS leader) in a very prejudicial & public way as Job 1 to set an example for all the other "leaders" who are inciting & directing this sh^it.

Bet it would cease pretty quick; best way to kill a snake is to cut off the head, muy pronto.

Chasing all these small fry around the world that are actually doing the doing is just going to result in a lot of tail chasing & frustration & fruitlessness with the lack of effectiveness.

MM

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A second unexploded bomb has been defused at the airport tonight.

Va t'in tch�re !
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Damn, just damn.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G.V. keep safe, praying for you.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

616 members (19rabbit52, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12344mag, 160user, 1badf350, 73 invisible), 3,058 guests, and 1,161 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,620
Posts18,533,112
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.